PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Coffee Break Millionaire

rebrick99
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM
I saw some post earlier about this method. Has anyone done any testing
to see if it works or not.

Figman
01-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Do a search on this site. It was well "hashed over" earlier this year. As I remember the overall opinion....not good!

JackS
01-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Don't bother. I haven't seen this rag but not impressed with Warren whose main attribute is in marketing. I don't think he's even a horseplayer but if he is his knowledge is not the equal to the average on this board..

kingfin66
01-04-2005, 01:05 AM
I tried it out just for the hell of it and made numerous posts about it. It actually did show some decent results for a very short period of time, then went kaput. This was my one and only foray into systems. I advocate using a handicapping methodology to make selections. There are many out there: database, Handicapping Magic, making your own speed and/or pace figs, pencil and paper using the form and a few favorite factors, etc., etc.. it's all a matter of finding out what works for you.

Now, if you really are curious about CBM, you can have mine for a great price. Just contact me via e-mail or private message. Be warned, however, that if you buy mine you will not get a special offer from the author himself. Mr. Winn will give you the opportunity to invest in his sydicate for just $2500 for the first 12 months, bets not included.