PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Record Keeping Software

Bobby
01-03-2005, 11:47 AM
is there any out there cheaper than Netcapper's program. A template I can buy from someone?

Speed Figure
01-03-2005, 11:55 AM
http://www.cynthiapublishing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=THS&Product_Code=BA-S&Category_Code=SOFTWARE or you could always check with High Roller. :D

Brian Flewwelling
01-06-2005, 03:09 AM
Just what do you want to do?
I wrote an Input program that allows you to enter your wagers in an Access file. Analysis units have not been built. You could do analysis in Access, or you could copy the data to a spreadsheet and analyze it there.

You can have a copy to use at no charge... perhaps that would get something moving on further development.:D

Fleww

alysheba88
01-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Would just go with the Netcapper program. It can do a lot.

Why cut corners? $150 is that much in the big scope of things. Will make you more than that in one year

betovernetcapper
01-15-2005, 01:01 AM
Not sure how public this is supposed to be , but better keep track is being intagrated with Nettcapper--------------very cool..........days maybe hours away----write me any question if I can be of any help

alysheba88
01-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Better Keep Track was the program I meant. Would recommend it.

nowgoeasy
01-17-2005, 10:56 PM
is there any out there cheaper than Netcapper's program. A template I can buy from someone?

Try this Excel worksheet. There are two parts to the sheet.Summary and Your Imput.You can further modify it, if you need help let me know.

nowgoeasy
01-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey Guys...try this new version of a program that I compiled. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. Please let me know!
Make sure that you use the Tab key after each entry, otherwise the information will not be saved.

http://www.dailyhorsepicks.info/BettingRecord.zip

Nickle
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
The Betting Analyst Supreme Express seems good plus you can download results to make it faster

Better Keep Track seems good too but I wonder if they have that feature also?

Which one is better?

Thanks