PDA

View Full Version : NBC.....sinks to cBS level?

Tom
12-30-2004, 10:15 AM
What is with NBC?
I have heard three seperate shows focusing on Bush and criticising him for not speaking out sooner about the tsnami disator and not pledging enough oney. Like this was HIS fault!
Let's be brutally cold for a minuite...this disator appened due to the complete and totlal incompetence of the so-called governemtns of these countries not providing a warnig system for this type of thing, which has happened before.
Where is the criticism of these loser leaders?
We are sending help-take it an shut the hell up.
How about this-take every single cent we would give to the UN for the next 10 years and send it over to the victims?
I would love to hear how much Bin Laden is sending in - after all, much of this area is infested with his brain-damaged extremists.

Lefty
12-31-2004, 11:38 AM
It's a shame the left would use such a disaster for political gain, but doesn't surprise me. Meanwhile Kofi Anon didn't spk out right away, was also on vacation and nary a critical word about him. Once again, the left's hypocritical "skirts" are showing.

ponyplayer
12-31-2004, 01:14 PM
Matt Laurerrrr (however you spell that nBC dude's name) pissed me off today. Said something to the effect that Bush rushed to Florida to be by his brother's side during the hurricanes, and wondered why it had taken so long for Bush to come out/send some one to this disaster area....

Hey Matt, you asshole, The people in Florida are Americans! Yes this is currently a terrible disaster, but there is nothing wrong with quickly appearing to care for our own within our borders, in our own country!

Tom
12-31-2004, 01:45 PM
Whenever Matt and Tim Russert are on a split screen, I am reminded off two butt cheeks. The ignorance theses two put out as news is sickening. Two real idiots. It takes a puddle of crap like Matt to make Katie Couric look intellignet.

JustMissed
12-31-2004, 02:04 PM
The DemLibs are just pissed because they can not figure out a way to blame the Tsunami on George Bush.

They have been working night and day to come up with some sort of linkage between Bush and the disaster....but so far nothing.

I can't believe the DemLibs would take advantage of such a sad and horrific event, then I slap myself in the face and realize that they still have the devil's hand up their asshole just like they always have.

JM
:mad: