PDA

View Full Version : The 250,00 Donor List to the 40 Million+ Bush Gala

Secretariat
12-28-2004, 12:28 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2027&ncid=2027&e=2&u=/chitribts/20041228/ts_chicagotrib/bushgalahasbigdonationspouringin

I'll never buy a Dell again.

Inauguration's $250,000 donors

COMPANIES

Altria Corporate Services Inc.

(New York)

Parent company of Kraft and Philip Morris

Ameriquest Capital Corp.

(Orange, Calif.)

Financial services company

Argent Mortgage Company

(Orange, Calif.)

ChevronTexaco Corp.

(Concord, Calif.)

Corporate Capital LLC

(New Orleans)

Investment firm

Exxon Mobil Corp.

(Washington)

Golden Eagle Industries Inc.

(Charlotte)

Buiding materials company

Kojaian Ventures LLC

(Bloomfield Hills, Mich.)

Long Beach Acceptance Corp.

(Paramus, N.J.)

Auto loan company

Occidental Petroleum Corp.

(Los Angeles)

Rooney Holdings Inc.

(Tulsa)

Construction company

Sallie Mae Inc. (Reston, Va.)

Student loan organization

Southern Company Inc.

(Atlanta)

Energy utility

Stephens Group Inc.

(Little Rock, Ark.)

Investment firm

Town and Country Credit

(Irvine, Calif.)

Mortgage company

United Technologies Corp.

(Hartford, Conn.)

Aerospace and industrial manufacture

---

INDIVIDUALS

Elliott Broidy

(Los Angeles)

Founder of investment firm Broidy Capital Management

Michael Dell

(Austin, Texas)

Founder of the Dell computer company

Richard Kinder

(Houston)

Former Enron president

S. Davis Phillips

(High Point, N.C.)

Former North Carolina commerce secretary

T. Boone Pickens

(Dallas)

Texas oilman

Sources: Presidential Inaugural Committee, company Web sites, news reports

Note: List current as of Dec. 23.

boxcar
12-28-2004, 01:16 PM
See, that, Sec: The results of this election will actually benefit you - maybe! You will have gained some enlightentmet about something of whicht most smart or informed people have figured out long before now, i.e. it just doesn't make very good sense to buy 'puter from companies that contain nothing but proprietary parts/hardware -- for reasons that are hopefully obvious to you. (The operative word here being "hopefully".)

And now you have Bush and Dell to thank for, hopefully, waking you out of your slumber.

Boxcar

Tom
12-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Enlighten us, Sec.
Do you just boycott companies that support Bush, or do you include those that outsource job, those that support child slave labor overseas, or others that do inherently bad things?
Or are you just myoptic?

BTW, thanks for the list of companies I will certainly try to support in the coming year :D

sq764
12-28-2004, 04:02 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2027&ncid=2027&e=2&u=/chitribts/20041228/ts_chicagotrib/bushgalahasbigdonationspouringin

I'll never buy a Dell again.

Inauguration's $250,000 donors

COMPANIES

Altria Corporate Services Inc.

(New York)

Parent company of Kraft and Philip Morris

Ameriquest Capital Corp.

(Orange, Calif.)

Financial services company

Argent Mortgage Company

(Orange, Calif.)

ChevronTexaco Corp.

(Concord, Calif.)

Corporate Capital LLC

(New Orleans)

Investment firm

Exxon Mobil Corp.

(Washington)

Golden Eagle Industries Inc.

(Charlotte)

Buiding materials company

Kojaian Ventures LLC

(Bloomfield Hills, Mich.)

Long Beach Acceptance Corp.

(Paramus, N.J.)

Auto loan company

Occidental Petroleum Corp.

(Los Angeles)

Rooney Holdings Inc.

(Tulsa)

Construction company

Sallie Mae Inc. (Reston, Va.)

Student loan organization

Southern Company Inc.

(Atlanta)

Energy utility

Stephens Group Inc.

(Little Rock, Ark.)

Investment firm

Town and Country Credit

(Irvine, Calif.)

Mortgage company

United Technologies Corp.

(Hartford, Conn.)

Aerospace and industrial manufacture

---

INDIVIDUALS

Elliott Broidy

(Los Angeles)

Founder of investment firm Broidy Capital Management

Michael Dell

(Austin, Texas)

Founder of the Dell computer company

Richard Kinder

(Houston)

Former Enron president

S. Davis Phillips

(High Point, N.C.)

Former North Carolina commerce secretary

T. Boone Pickens

(Dallas)

Texas oilman

Sources: Presidential Inaugural Committee, company Web sites, news reports

Note: List current as of Dec. 23.

You're never going to watch any Warner Brothers movies again either, are you?

46zilzal
12-28-2004, 04:45 PM
businesses contribute to both sides nevering knowing which way the political wind might blow

Tom
12-28-2004, 05:19 PM
You're never going to watch any Warner Brothers movies again either, are you?

But I bet he will still agree with his other cohort here - Daffy Duck! :D

Secretariat
12-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Enlighten us, Sec.
Do you just boycott companies that support Bush, or do you include those that outsource job, those that support child slave labor overseas, or others that do inherently bad things?
Or are you just myoptic?

BTW, thanks for the list of companies I will certainly try to support in the coming year :D

Tom -- nope, just the ones that supported Bush. Although I do boycott Walmart, Exxon, Chevron, Chili's, Applebees, and Best Buy and now I've added Dell. America is great. One can choose to spend where one wants to.

Tom
12-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Tom -- nope, just the ones that supported Bush. Although I do boycott Walmart, Exxon, Chevron, Chili's, Applebees, and Best Buy and now I've added Dell. America is great. One can choose to spend where one wants to.

Judging by the current economy, we don't really need your cash. Send it to moveon.orgie.

Lefty
12-29-2004, 12:04 PM
sec, what's your point? Don't you think a like amt of companies contributed to the Clinton gala or would have contributed to the Kerry gala? Is this just more vitriol? Looks like...

lsbets
12-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Sec, thats absolutely your right and I see nothing wrong with what you are choosing to do even though I sit on the complete other side of the fence. I have made similar choices myself - I have a list of actors whose movies I won't see, and there are bands whose music I will not listen too. Its a shame because some of them are very good artists, but it is a decision that I made. Just curious though, do you support my right to decide to never listen to the Dixie Chicks again and to call my local stations and let them know that I will not listen to their station if they play the Dixie Chicks?

so.cal.fan
12-29-2004, 01:54 PM
46Zilzal:

"businesses contribute to both sides nevering knowing which way the political wind might blow"

You are correct.....it may have even been on this board, someone posted an article about how all these big corporations donate to both political parties.
I'm sure Michael Dell was one of the listed.
Anyone who thinks that big corps don't support both parties is naive.

Secretariat
12-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Sec, thats absolutely your right and I see nothing wrong with what you are choosing to do even though I sit on the complete other side of the fence. I have made similar choices myself - I have a list of actors whose movies I won't see, and there are bands whose music I will not listen too. Its a shame because some of them are very good artists, but it is a decision that I made. Just curious though, do you support my right to decide to never listen to the Dixie Chicks again and to call my local stations and let them know that I will not listen to their station if they play the Dixie Chicks?

Absolutely, why wouldn't I?

sq764
12-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Absolutely, why wouldn't I?
So Sec, you will disassociate yourself with anyone supportive of Bush?

So if you felt the opposite way, and you were a huge Springsteen or Dave Matthews fan, you would never listen to their music again?

Tom
12-29-2004, 04:35 PM
46Zilzal:

"businesses contribute to both sides nevering knowing which way the political wind might blow"

You are correct.....it may have even been on this board, someone posted an article about how all these big corporations donate to both political parties.
I'm sure Michael Dell was one of the listed.
Anyone who thinks that big corps don't support both parties is naive.

Isn't this whole thing just plain old bribery? :eek:

so.cal.fan
12-29-2004, 07:44 PM
No, Tom, it's just politics! :rolleyes:

Secretariat
12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
So Sec, you will disassociate yourself with anyone supportive of Bush?

So if you felt the opposite way, and you were a huge Springsteen or Dave Matthews fan, you would never listen to their music again?

I never said I would disassociate myself of anyone supporttive of Bush, however $250,000 donors do qualify, especially ones using cheap labor from China.

The opposite way? Well, since that's something that will never happen.. it's something I don't waste time pondering.

Tom
12-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Sec posted:
"The opposite way? Well, since that's something that will never happen.. it's something I don't waste time pondering."

Are you talking about the dems ever winning another presidential election? :D :D :D

doophus
12-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Sec, several years ago I unloaded the Stephens Group because they supported the most detestable Bill Clinton. Now, you point out that they are supporting President Bush.

In your opinion should I reconsider my decision on Stephens?

sq764
12-29-2004, 09:49 PM
I never said I would disassociate myself of anyone supporttive of Bush, however $250,000 donors do qualify, especially ones using cheap labor from China.

The opposite way? Well, since that's something that will never happen.. it's something I don't waste time pondering.

Yet you supported a candidate who owns massive stock in a company that hired cheap labor in foreign countries.. Yeah, now that makes sense..

(Do YOU have Equineer's 'missing' military records??)

sq764
12-29-2004, 09:51 PM

Sec, just off the wall, what type of vehicles do you and your wife drive?

Secretariat
12-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Sec, just off the wall, what type of vehicles do you and your wife drive?

Not that its any of your business, but a Toyota Prius. Not made in China or sold at Walmart.

sq764
12-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Not that its any of your business, but a Toyota Prius. Not made in China or sold at Walmart.

You bitch about unemployment rates in the US, yet you buy a foreign car built in Japan..

You got some big ones...

46zilzal
12-30-2004, 07:23 PM
You bitch about unemployment rates in the US, yet you buy a foreign car built in Japan..

You got some big ones...
Most of those Toyotas are BUILT in North Amercia

Tom
12-30-2004, 08:16 PM
Gotta respect these transplant companies - they build them here and sell them here, providing jobs. Unlike GM, who is going out its way to destroy the American economy. My company is going all out to land contracts with these transplant companies and phasing out GM/Ford. Hope it is successful.
GM as whole is slowing up big time - many plants are having extended holiday shut downs, some up to January 24th and then a week of downtime again in February. The old plant in Baltimore annouced it is closing a month ago and could cease opertions anytime from January to May. Lots of lost job in Baltimore. Sad think is, I probably made my last trip to the Baltimore plant a few weeks ago, and was unable to fnd any Utz Crab Potato chips! I did score some Tasty Cakes-Chocolate Juniors so it wasn't a wasted trip. :D

Secretariat
12-30-2004, 08:49 PM

You got some big ones...

As 46zil stated eloquently, it was built here.

I wish that Ford and GM would build a hybrid car but they haven't yet put one on the market.

What I bitch about is the same thing Lou DObbs does, the outsourcing of our manufacturing base, our it industry, our textile inductry and even customer service jobs so CEO's can make massive salaries.

SQ, do me one favor. Go back 30 years and look at a few things in the country. 1) Check how many products were made in the US and how many were made in communist China 2) Check what the average income of CEO's are compared to the average worker in the company 3) Check how many many employees were covered via adequate health insurance premiums versus today.

Things have deteriorated for Joe Ordinary, but not for Joe CEO. I'm not a Marxist, and would be happy to see the CEO rate return to worker to retun to that of the 70's.

sq764
12-31-2004, 01:49 AM
As 46zil stated eloquently, it was built here.

I wish that Ford and GM would build a hybrid car but they haven't yet put one on the market.

What I bitch about is the same thing Lou DObbs does, the outsourcing of our manufacturing base, our it industry, our textile inductry and even customer service jobs so CEO's can make massive salaries.

SQ, do me one favor. Go back 30 years and look at a few things in the country. 1) Check how many products were made in the US and how many were made in communist China 2) Check what the average income of CEO's are compared to the average worker in the company 3) Check how many many employees were covered via adequate health insurance premiums versus today.

Things have deteriorated for Joe Ordinary, but not for Joe CEO. I'm not a Marxist, and would be happy to see the CEO rate return to worker to retun to that of the 70's.

Tell me what US plant your car was built in. I am curious.

sq764
12-31-2004, 02:09 AM
Secretariat, there was never a Prius build in the United States. Unless you built this yourself, please enlighten us as to your statement that it was built here..

46zilzal
12-31-2004, 02:11 AM
Secretariat, there was never a Prius build in the United States. Unless you built this yourself, please enlighten us as to your statement that it was built here..
what does it matter??

sq764
12-31-2004, 02:15 AM
what does it matter??

Kinda leans toward Sec's character by lying.. That's all..

sq764
12-31-2004, 02:20 AM
what does it matter??

Not to mention you have Sec, who CONSTANTLY whines that Bush needs to address job outsouring and budget deficitis, sending money outside of the country to pay for a foreign car, built by foreign workers...

Good contribution to the economy Sec!!

Lefty
12-31-2004, 11:46 AM
sec, wait, wait, let's say your car was built here. My wife drives a Honda built in OH. But the point is you bitch about outsourcing jobs, but have no prob. with Japan outsourcing jobs to here. It works both ways. If outsourcing helps the consumer, then it's a good thing. Think about it.

Tom
12-31-2004, 01:59 PM
Outsourcing doen no thelp the consumer in th elong run. You cannot consume when you don't have a job. Service jobs are not an answer. A service economy is a weakness. Manufaturing is value added. If we lose too many more good, real jobs, this country will not survive. Bush has got to get his head out his asre and start doing what he was elected to do.
First priority-secure the borders.
Next prioirty, purge the illegals.
Next priority, go after and prosecyte everyone-no matter how large or small-to the fullest extend of the law for hiring illegals.
Next prioirty, make it painful for any company to outsourve jobs-tax increased tied to number of jobs sent out
Next, reward those who support OUR economy with grant,s tax breaks.
With his attention diverted by campaigning so long, I don't see how he jsutifies a vacation right now. The illegals are still flowing over the borders, unemployment is running out for many, other jobs are still leaving...everything is still going on while he goes fishing. Same to congress. Theses opes are off doing who knows what. Our leadership is not very encouraging. Well paid, yes, effective, no.
Whores.

46zilzal
12-31-2004, 02:10 PM
First priority-secure the borders.
Next prioirty, purge the illegals.
Next priority, go after and prosecyte everyone-no matter how large or small-to the fullest extend of the law for hiring illegals.

not very practical

Secretariat
12-31-2004, 02:19 PM
sec, wait, wait, let's say your car was built here. My wife drives a Honda built in OH. But the point is you bitch about outsourcing jobs, but have no prob. with Japan outsourcing jobs to here. It works both ways. If outsourcing helps the consumer, then it's a good thing. Think about it.

You're absolutely right! I have no problems with Japan outsourcing jobs to America.

So by your logic if all products were made abroad and shipped here cheaply that in your mind is a good thing? No matter what happens to our manufacturing jobs, it jobs, textile jobs or even service jobs.

I've thought about it Lefty. And you're bonkers if you beleive that logic. That logic has lead to the biggest deficit in our history, and a lower wage per worker adjusted for inflation. The only people benefiting out of that long term are the big corps who are investing more and more out of the country.

Secretariat
12-31-2004, 02:20 PM
If we lose too many more good, real jobs, this country will not survive. Bush has got to get his head out his asre and start doing what he was elected to do.

Vacation? Why is that a surprise to you? He's almost always on vacation.

sq764
12-31-2004, 02:52 PM
Vacation? Why is that a surprise to you? He's almost always on vacation.

So Sec, back to the whole you buying a foreign car made by foreign workers in a foreign country hypocricy......

JustRalph
12-31-2004, 03:58 PM
I didn't hear you bitching that your buddy

Koffi_my family_is_rich_from_Oil_for_food_Annan

had to cut short his vacation to help with the Tsunami crap..........

When will you get it through your head? The President is never on Vacation...........the beat goes on no matter where he is..............

Tom
12-31-2004, 07:26 PM
not very practical

Enforcing the law and protecting our borders may not be practical, but it is essential. How can you not protect your borders?

Lefty
12-31-2004, 08:18 PM
Yeah boys, what's good for the consimer is good for the country. Japan almost wrecked itsel with its policy of protectionism and their consumers suffered. You have to get past your shallow thinking.

Tom
12-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Tell that to one of the thousands of people out of a job now because GM is saving a buck making cars in Mexico. I repeat...service jobs cannot support this nation.

Tom
12-31-2004, 11:52 PM
I didn't finish that thought.....new bottle of champagne got me sidetracked<G>

You can't compare Toyota and Honda outsourcing wtih GM outsourcing.
Toyota and Honda build plants here in the US and they hire US people and they sell thier cars here in the US. This creates thousands of jobs here in Amercia.
GM bulds plants in Mexico, hire Mexicans at drastically lower wages that they pay here at home, entice key suppliers to build plnats in Mexico as well. Then they sent the cars back home and sell them here, at thousands of percent profit as the same car built here.
How does this help the American comsumer???
Japan is doing more for our economy that GM.

Tom
01-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Just heard on TV...the ball in Times Square...outsourced. Made in Ireland.
*sigh*

Lefty
01-01-2005, 01:32 AM
The sky is not falling. WE have a little over 5% unemployment; that's about as good as it gets. We still lead the world in manufacturing. Look up, it's ok.

sq764
01-01-2005, 02:18 AM
The sky is not falling. WE have a little over 5% unemployment; that's about as good as it gets. We still lead the world in manufacturing. Look up, it's ok.
Yup, gas is $2.00 a gallon and we are still running out to buy the biggest SUVs we can find... It's either not that bad, or we're all stupid..

Equineer
01-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Lefty,

Who owns America's assets and liabilities has undergone dramatic change during the past thirty years.

From the Securities Industry Association:

Three-fourths of Americans' liquid financial assets today are invested in U.S. securities-related products, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and money market accounts (75 percent), according to Federal Reserve data. The total value of assets has grown from $1.7 trillion in 1975 to a peak of $18.7 trillion at year-end 1999, but fell back to $15.0 trillion by mid-year 2002.

The ongoing net purchases of U.S. securities by foreigners helped to increase the total value of their U.S. portfolios to a new high, standing at $4.3 trillion at mid-year 2002.

Thus, Americans own roughly $11.25 trillion (three-fourths of $15.0 trillion) of U.S. securities while foreigners own $4.3 trillion. So foreigners now own thirty-eight percent (38%) of U.S. securities. At the same time, Treasury Department statistics reveal that foreign ownership of our huge national debt has risen to forty percent (40%).

Meanwhile, the value of foreign securities owned by Americans declined from $2.5 trillion in 1999 to $2.0 trillion by mid-year 2002.

If current global economic trends continue, it will not be your fellow Americans who call the shots that control your life!

Moreover, it's not a matter of which party you voted for... the global special interests already own both sides of the aisle... and the proof that you have already been marginalized can be seen in the way campaigns are conducted, as populist theatrical productions full of sound and fury but practically devoid of substance.

Equineer
01-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Tom,
Bush has got to get his head out his asre and start doing what he was elected to do.True to his word, he is pursuing his agenda, which you apparently voted for.

His first major domestic initiative after the election was to begin negotiations with Mexico to plan and facilitate a massive immigration to re-unify the families of the 5-7 million illegal alien workers that he intends to legalize.

After the innaugeration, he will also ask Congress to appropriate an additional $80-billion for Iraq. This will probably be an annual event through 2008, bringing the total cost of that war to over $500-billion by the time political stability will enable us to safely start building new homes for the Iraqis. Who knows, maybe that's where he plans to send our half-million homeless American military veterans. (http://www.nchv.org/background.cfm)

ljb
01-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Don't blame me, i voted for Gore AND Kerry. :D :D :D

Equineer
01-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Lefty,

My calculator fumble-fingering... make that twenty-eight percent (28%) instead of thirty-eight (38%) of U.S. securities owned by foreigners.

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 12:39 PM
After the innaugeration, he will also ask Congress to appropriate an additional $80-billion for Iraq. This will probably be an annual event through 2008, bringing the total cost of that war to over $500-billion by the time political stability will enable us to safely start building new homes for the Iraqis. Who knows, maybe that's where he plans to send our half-million homeless American military veterans. (http://www.nchv.org/background.cfm)

And just think YOU get to pay for all this stuff

sq764
01-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Don't blame me, i voted for Gore AND Kerry. :D :D :D

Maybe you can show us the Democratic examples of how you guys dealt with the half million homeless vets.. Us stupid republicans can have a model to follow..

sq764
01-01-2005, 12:45 PM
And just think YOU get to pay for all this stuff

I think it's a lot better than paying for 3,000 innocent American lives because our most recent Dem prez gave 2 cowardice responses to attacks on US entities.. Kinda set the stage for 9/11..

Not doing anything can be worse than making a questionable decision..

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=sq764. Kinda set the stage for 9/11..

.[/QUOTE]
HOG WASH

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 02:57 PM
People who try to resolve conflicts without "Raising their hands to first fight" are NOT cowards. We have many many examples of people of peace doing a lot of good in this world and they did not have to resort to conflict. NONE of these individuals are cowards: they saw a problem and had the moral fiber to stand up NOT MATTER the personal cost.

Good examples are Jesus. Mother Theresa, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, the Dalia Lama...NONE of these people of peace are COWARDS not a one. They put up with things we cannot imagine.

Muhammed Ali: stood up to fight for his beliefs and the SUPREME COUERT agreed

Albert Schweiter, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson, Nelson Mandella to name a few others....the Nobel people agree

Tom
01-01-2005, 06:00 PM
46Z....you are posting one of the most riduculous, ignorant ideas i have read in a while. Only your predesessor Amazin advocated negotiating with terrorists, or believing they would stop attacking if we left them alone. That idea is OUTMOTED in my opinion. Are you Amazin reborn? I got Amazin in the pool, guys!
HOGWASH is what I say to your idea that 9-11 was our fault, which is what you seem to be insinuating.
Tell, oh enlightened one, how would you have us deal peacefully with Bin Laden or the rest of his satanic cultists?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Secretariat
01-01-2005, 06:06 PM
We still lead the world in manufacturing.

You are kidding right?

Tom
01-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Unemployment rate is no longer a descriptive statistic of reality. A guy who lost a manufacturing-type job paying $60,000 a year who has now used up his unemployment insurance and taken a service job paying $18,000 year is not accounted for. The bottom line is that there is nothing we import we cannot either manufacture here or do with out. Protectionism is nowhere near as bad as relience on other countries for our economic security. I will cite oil as a golden example. All the traits that made this nation the world leader are now being exported to others.

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 06:17 PM
woof

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 06:22 PM
yogurt

Lefty
01-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Tom, the only reason we are beholden to others for oil is cause that great bunch of dumbass Dems won't let us drill for our own and we have plenty.
The sky is not falling.

Lefty
01-01-2005, 08:33 PM
46zil, your last two posts made no sense. Come to think of it, neither did the precedeing ones.

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 08:39 PM
Since people make up WHAT THEY THINK I MEAN, I just threw some words out to see what folks would MAKE UP with that ammunition!

Lefty
01-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Maybe the fault lies with you and an inability to adequately express yourself. Hmmmmm?

sq764
01-01-2005, 09:20 PM
People who try to resolve conflicts without "Raising their hands to first fight" are NOT cowards. We have many many examples of people of peace doing a lot of good in this world and they did not have to resort to conflict. NONE of these individuals are cowards: they saw a problem and had the moral fiber to stand up NOT MATTER the personal cost.

Good examples are Jesus. Mother Theresa, Desmond Tutu, Martin Luther King, Mahatma Ghandi, the Dalia Lama...NONE of these people of peace are COWARDS not a one. They put up with things we cannot imagine.

Muhammed Ali: stood up to fight for his beliefs and the SUPREME COUERT agreed

Albert Schweiter, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson, Nelson Mandella to name a few others....the Nobel people agree

Wow, you defend draft dodger Ali.. It tells a lot about you.. You're definitely on my 'this guy's posts are forever a joke' list now..

sq764
01-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Since people make up WHAT THEY THINK I MEAN, I just threw some words out to see what folks would MAKE UP with that ammunition!

Couldn't possibly be that you cannot post what you are trying to say.. Lots of people cannot effectively communicate themselves.. It's part of life..

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Wow, you defend draft dodger Ali.. It tells a lot about you.. You're definitely on my 'this guy's posts are forever a joke' list now..

He stayed within the system and the system agreed with him

sq764
01-01-2005, 09:25 PM
He stayed within the system and the system agreed with him

Ali = Coward.. nuff said

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Ali = Coward.. nuff said
can't debate without dropping into name calling...amazing

sq764
01-01-2005, 09:37 PM
can't debate without dropping into name calling...amazing
Coward is a classification, not a name.. Keep 'dodging' the crux of the debate..

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 09:42 PM
You asked to be removed from another list I subscribe to...TOO CEREBRAL for you

sq764
01-01-2005, 09:49 PM
You asked to be removed from another list I subscribe to...TOO CEREBRAL for you
Sad that you have to resort to insults when you have nothing of substance to add.. Sign of a true genius..

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Sad that you have to resort to insults when you have nothing of substance to add.. Sign of a true genius..

calling the kettle black

46zilzal
01-01-2005, 10:04 PM

I've been out to garner that honor for a long time now

PaceAdvantage
01-02-2005, 12:26 AM
What a waste of disk space....