PDA

View Full Version : Sheets Seminar Tapes

JimL
12-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I do not use the sheets however I found The Odds Must Be Crazy, to be a very useful book. I am thinking about buying the audio tapes done by Ragozin, and Friedman, that explore the sheets concepts in depth.

Any forum member listened to these tapes? They seem reasonably priced. JimL

Tom
12-28-2004, 11:07 AM
I have heard a couple of them - really excellant learning tools. Ihave a tape from one of the Expos about using the sheets and it too is very good.

andicap
12-28-2004, 03:18 PM
I've listened to a few tapes. Very informative. The fees are very nominal I recall. I was lucky -- I used to work a few blocks away and could just walk over and pick them up, saving some shipping fees.

I got the ones on 2 yr olds, turf racing, and two others on cycle patterns, including one on the 3 yr olds-explosive pattern.

I'd love to get one or two on recovery patterns.

Macdiarmadillo
12-30-2004, 12:47 AM
I have some of the Raggie tapes, a couple have been transcribed to CD so far. Their website points you to the ones to hear first and I agree with them. I think all are from live seminars so you are warned the quality is sometimes bad where audience questions can't be heard (but often repeated) and background noise is distracting.