PDA

View Full Version : Newest Software: and Raybo

wiretowire68
03-31-2022, 12:16 PM
I was always wondering of any new software packages being developed. When doing researching I discovered so many different U.K. companies offering and Australia with very up to date stuff. I know here we have alot of different types. Secondly, I have been working with Raybo and Excel spreadsheet and wow, you really have to give a man credit for the patience and the undertaking of what he was doing and trying to do. I would be curious to see how he would have been in terms of further development with the big advancements of AI and machine learning. I used his stuff yesterday for a tournament at Parx. It is like most systems that kick out the top 3 but the information breakdown is excellent. I would also like to thank Mike on here who I believe from New York was so helpful in walking me through step by step on trying to get this thing to work on my computer and I felt so stupid but his patience with me even though I must have been driving him nuts was so great. So thanks Mike, if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Chuck

geroge.burns99
04-04-2022, 10:10 AM
I was always wondering of any new software packages being developed. When doing researching I discovered so many different U.K. companies offering and Australia with very up to date stuff. I know here we have alot of different types. Secondly, I have been working with Raybo and Excel spreadsheet and wow, you really have to give a man credit for the patience and the undertaking of what he was doing and trying to do. I would be curious to see how he would have been in terms of further development with the big advancements of AI and machine learning. I used his stuff yesterday for a tournament at Parx. It is like most systems that kick out the top 3 but the information breakdown is excellent. I would also like to thank Mike on here who I believe from New York was so helpful in walking me through step by step on trying to get this thing to work on my computer and I felt so stupid but his patience with me even though I must have been driving him nuts was so great. So thanks Mike, if I can help you in any way please let me know.

Chuck

Thxs Chuck....

And YES you were at my patience limit but glad you figured it out.....

So now with all the fractions figures numbers at your finger tips

you could now create your own Excel program....just add a new sheet and your off

Mike

If you do something with AI.....I would be interested :)