PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that it s a great deal ??

frenchy
12-23-2004, 05:59 PM
hi
i discover this site :http://www.stablesonline.com/ the concept sounds funny but....:confused:

frenchy
12-24-2004, 08:55 AM
i hesitate for invest some money here!! have you read articles on that ?? tyy:)

so.cal.fan
12-24-2004, 02:03 PM
I've never had a lot of confidence in these types of investments, Frenchy. Most are not that great a deal.
Are you really from Paris, France????? Now I was born in Paris, Paris, Texas that is.
If you are really from France.......why do you all hate America so much? My dad got shot during WW2 defending your land.
:confused:

Storm Cadet
12-24-2004, 08:02 PM
As fast as you can from shady outfits like this. If your REALLY interested, try the following

West Pointtb.com
Castle Village
Sovereign Stables
Dogwood
Peachtree

These are but a few groups that are good IMO

frenchy
12-25-2004, 08:54 AM
thanks for the answer !! and yes i m french from Paris and i like american people !! like most of us so!! stop listening your media !!
That's right that we don't like W but i m fed up that in every american forum i always receive thewse kinds of answers.

so.cal.fan
12-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Merry Christmas, Frenchie

We'll tell you the truth about these horse syndicates.
We're pretty much on to them. Stay away from anything like this unless you are directly connected with the people in charge....as in family or close friend who lives in same town.
My family is in the industry here in So. Cal. and have been for many decades. We know, Frenchie........at least here in So. Cal. we know.
A few are legit, but again....unless you know who you are dealing with directly.....pass my friend.
Other forum members will undoubtedly give you the same advice,
even if you are from France and don't like W!
:)

Welcome to our forum and please share any info on French horses here!
With all the French-bashing......no one in our media has mentioned that you people have the BEST RACEHORSES IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

frenchy
12-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks for all !! here the races are great but can only bet via the PMU with ridiculous odds...thanks for your advice i want have fun but i don't want loosing all my money !!

Storm Cadet
12-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Horse racing ownership is like joining a country club...be prepared to lose all the investment money...own a horse to enjoy racing...not as an investment where you'll make money! You won't...