PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout them 'Fins?

bobbytabb
12-21-2004, 02:02 PM
I went to the game last night with several friends who are Patriot fans. Listened to all the arrogant comments and felt outnumbered in my own stadium. But, I knew the Fins would come out fired up. I think I'm the only one in town that took the points and said it would go over the number (42).
Wasn't it 3 years ago when the Dolphins had an 11 point lead in Foxboro, apparently heading for a home playoff game. Then came the meltdown and loss. So, here we are last night, Pats up by 11 with 4 minutes left. Gee, what goes around, comes around. They still will be a top seed, but, now there's doubt and concern - especially playing the Jets next week.
Revenge is a dish best served cold - and on a cold night in South Florida, the Fins made the world champs look very beatable.

dav4463
12-23-2004, 02:47 AM
This will either wake up the Patriots who were getting a bit complacent or it will put doubt in their own minds. My bet is the Pats will pull together after this humiliating defeat and roll to another Super Bowl appearance.

bobbytabb
12-24-2004, 12:56 PM
I would agree- they may have been looking ahead and might have circled this game vs Jets on the calender. Pat fans were worried about this game before Monday's loss. Watching them play, Pat Fan buddy was not happy with the way they were executing, but felt they would just turn it on and shut down the Fins in the end. Didn't happen. This will be the game of the week, no doubt.