PDA

View Full Version : Some NFL Plays for today..

sq764
12-19-2004, 08:16 AM
I don’t bet football, but still enjoy the challenge of the lines…. If I was forced to play 5 games today, I would play:

Eagles (-12.5) over Dallas – Eagles just came off a tough game with a tough defense and face a swiss cheese defense. Dallas has actually looked like a football team of late, but I think Philly is ready to unload on someone.

Bills (+1) over Bengals – I think Bills have much more to play for here and the Bengals are the Bengals..

Rams (+3) over Cards – Martz may be gone if they lose this one.. Basically a pick em game and I don’t see Zona as a tough place to place, not enough for a 3 point edge..

Vikings/Lions OVER 48.5 – I think this is a battle of 2 bad teams trying to squeak into the playoffs.. As usual, I see little defense in this one, and it really doesn’t matter who wins..

Packers (-3.5) over Jaguars – I think this is a very even matchup, except for 2 things – They are playing a late afternoon in frosty Lambeau… and… Favre is playing a late afternoon game in frosty Lambeau….

Good luck..