PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Pickr

Sheets Guy
12-18-2004, 08:19 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the company that produced Cherry Pickr? Their website appears to have been taken down? Anywhere else I can get this? Anyone have any experience in using it?

Thanks much,

Sheets Guy

csmith
12-18-2004, 10:14 AM
You might be interested in the program, At The Races Pro.

It can make bets for you un-attended in advance and only if the condition that you specify are met. I think the progam is great.

It also has many other features

Cliff

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2004, 01:00 PM
If you know visual basic, and have a brisnet account, you can do wonderous things.....

Sheets Guy
12-18-2004, 04:16 PM
I don't know VBA but I'm very interested in getting an application built to automate my bets. Anyone interested in picking up some $$$ to write an app to interface with Youbet or BRISBET please let me know here.

Thanks,

Sheets Guy

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2004, 12:33 AM
It's already written....by more than one person on here...including me....

However, I am reluctant to sell it due to fear of litigation when it goes haywire and empties your account on a 50-1 longshot who you had no intention of betting.....LOL

JustRalph
12-19-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
However, I am reluctant to sell it due to fear of litigation when it goes haywire and empties your account on a 50-1 longshot who you had no intention of betting.....LOL

I have heard this from more than a few people have communicated with me. Tell me, what is the major problem that might crop up? do you have a nightmare scenario?

I have been told that the real problems come from the way different tracks and circuits handle coupled entries and scratches.......is this the fly in the ointment that could cause problems?

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2004, 12:49 AM
nahhhh....what I wrote would never wager on the wrong horse....

However, it has been known to tie itself up at times, requiring a restart....I'm a bit sloppy when I'm programming for myself.....

The only problems I've run into is when BRIS somehow changes the track codes....

betovernetcapper
12-30-2004, 10:20 PM
"It's already written....by more than one person on here...including me...."

I can't believe noone has jumped on this-I'd be happy to pay a fair amount for a automated BrisBet program, something like ATR. While I'm on the subject-why doesn't BrisBet or YouBet or WhoeverBet just offer this as part of their wagering service? :mad:

Lou G
01-04-2005, 12:52 PM
You might be interested in the program, At The Races Pro.

It can make bets for you un-attended in advance and only if the condition that you specify are met. I think the progam is great.

It also has many other features

Cliff

Just visited ATRs website and see no mention of automated betting (in a quick read-thru). Are you sure about that?

csmith
01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Lou G

Yes, as a matter of fact I have made 5 bets using it ( ATR PRO ) today. If my criteria is met as far as the odds I am looking for it places the bet for me through Pinnacle..I use it almost everyday

Cliff

Lou G
01-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Is it restricted to Pinnacle or are other betting services supported?

Thanks,
Lou

csmith
01-04-2005, 03:32 PM
It only works in Pinnacle for the auto betting