PDA

View Full Version : Photo of Ann Coulter and the President

ljb
12-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Found this neat photo. Thought it should be shared.
http://suprmchaos.com/149.jpg:cool:

sq764
12-17-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Found this neat photo. Thought it should be shared.
http://suprmchaos.com/149.jpg:cool:
Also interchangable with you and John Kerry... Good pic!

JustRalph
12-17-2004, 03:32 PM
there are some great Hillary pics out there........wonder why LJb isn't sharing them?

Steve 'StatMan'
12-17-2004, 03:39 PM
Heck, you could alter it so that Bill Clinton is the President, put Monica's head on the turkey, and the Turkey's head on the woman's body and saying "Let me do that for you Monica!" :D

Gobble! Gobble! :D

sq764
12-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Steve'StatMan'BTW
Heck, you could alter it so that Bill Clinton is the President, put Monica's head on the turkey, and the Turkey's head on the woman's body and saying "Let me do that for you Monica!" :D

Gobble! Gobble! :D

Anyone have a group pick of LJB, Equineer and Sec??

Bubbles
12-17-2004, 11:30 PM
...Anyone have a group pick of LJB, Equineer and Sec??...

Why, soitenly!!!

sq764
12-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Bubbles
...Anyone have a group pick of LJB, Equineer and Sec??...

Why, soitenly!!!

You sure that's not Kerry, Edwards and Mcauliffe?

Equineer
12-18-2004, 12:06 AM
Here's one of the famous Bra & Panties Debate between Ann Coulter and Jeneane Garafolo with SQ764 moderating.

sq764
12-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Equineer
Here's one of the famous Bra & Panties Debate between Ann Coulter and Jeneane Garafolo with SQ764 moderating.

I am sure this was intended as an insult, somehow, someway, but I see 2 chicks getting naked, can you send a larger picture please?

hcap
12-18-2004, 09:30 AM
The turkey should have had the manners to have let Ann go first. Maybe there is some proper protocoll for such exalted occasions? To bad nobody told the turkey....

Tom
12-18-2004, 10:46 AM
The part of the turkey was played by Ljb.

hcap
12-18-2004, 11:04 AM
Does anyone detect a pattern emerging?

http://www.portapulpit.com/bush_zipper.jpg

Tom
12-18-2004, 11:15 AM
"Does anyone detect a pattern emerging?"

Yes. Poor losers venting thier frustrations through sick attempts at humor rather than face the fact that they are, and let me emphsize this, L O S E R S !

hcap
12-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Tom if you think this is in bad taste I appologize. I must have stepped over the line. Since you're the guy who talks about nuking "towlheads" and utterly destroying innocent civilians without thinking a second thought, I guess if this offends you, it must really be over the top!

Now that you have won the right to decide good and bad taste. I hear there will be an opening at the FCC soon.

And just so you know I had seconds thoughts about posting that last image. But us evildoers just can't resist.

Steve 'StatMan'
12-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by hcap
Does anyone detect a pattern emerging?

http://www.portapulpit.com/bush_zipper.jpg

An added funny in this photo is the guy behind Pres. Bush. He looks like he's smiling because he's the next one in line!

Tom
12-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by hcap
Tom if you think this is in bad taste I appologize. I must have stepped over the line. Since you're the guy who talks about nuking "towlheads" and utterly destroying innocent civilians without thinking a second thought, I guess if this offends you, it must really be over the top!

Now that you have won the right to decide good and bad taste. I hear there will be an opening at the FCC soon.

And just so you know I had seconds thoughts about posting that last image. But us evildoers just can't resist.

Wassamatta, H, lose you sense of humor with the election?:D

hcap
12-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Loose my sense of humour? Tom....

"Yes. Poor losers venting thier frustrations through sick attempts at humor Nah, just that you didn't get it, and considering some of your jokes, I don't know why.

Besides that was his tailor checking out the fit.

What did you think??? :rolleyes:

JustRalph
12-18-2004, 06:49 PM
They must have heard about the Ohio Recount........

Bush is gaining votes last I heard.....................on the radio news tonight................but Kerry gained some too..........it just isn't going their way..............

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph
They must have heard about the Ohio Recount........

Bush is gaining votes last I heard.....................on the radio news tonight................but Kerry gained some too..........it just isn't going their way..............

Insert MONSTROUS maniacal laughter here!

I love this shit!

Lefty
12-19-2004, 11:39 AM
hcap, just want to remind you on the left that humor must carry at least a kernel of an element of truth. Your picture lacks that with this Pres but had it been Clinton...

formula_2002
12-19-2004, 12:57 PM
All this goes to prove that there is enough crap out there for every taste and you guys are not putting enough time into your handicapping!;)