PDA

View Full Version : Any link for Golden Gates?

edoardopalomo
12-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Sorry for my english, is there anybody so nice to post on here a link for watching Golden gates (maybe an expressbet link, copy and post)

It will be really appreciate, I can't acces to any online tote and video cause i'm from Italy and the service is reserved for amercian people

Thank you in advance
Palomo

fouroneone
12-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Sorry, But golden gate has a fee to view its video.

Any MEC track has a $$$ fee.

Zman179
12-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately, due to MEC's fan unfriendly policies, a person from Europe is unable to watch Golden Gate races via the internet unless one has access to the broadcast via satellite from Attheraces in the United Kingdom.

HOWEVER, never fear. It's sister track, Bay Meadows, will no longer be under the control of MEC when they re-open for racing on February 2, 2005. So you should be able to watch the BM races on the internet at that time.

edoardopalomo
12-17-2004, 05:32 AM
Thank you and have nice races

TOOZ
12-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Try http://espn.go.com/horse/liveracing.html

I get to see Charlestown, Delta, Sam Houston and Penn National for free at night. Never tried during the day, however Golden Gate is listed as one of the tracks.

edoardopalomo
12-18-2004, 06:58 AM
thank you but it doesn't work, is redirected to youbet and i can't access...

thank anyway

BMeadow
12-22-2004, 01:06 AM
Open an account at xpressbet.com and you'll have no trouble getting the video via any high-speed connection. Just log in with your password and pin number. No minimum betting necessary.

Seabiscuit@AR
12-22-2004, 06:27 AM
xpressbet is only open to USA residents so edoardopalomo cannot open an account there