PDA

View Full Version : mostpost???

Elkchester Road
11-11-2021, 03:34 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-satchel-paige-great-negro-gaffe

This is our President.

And Biden supporters call President Trump Racist.

mostpost
11-11-2021, 10:54 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-satchel-paige-great-negro-gaffe

This is our President.

And Biden supporters call President Trump Racist.

Don’t confuse Negro with the other N word. While not preferred Negro is a proper term. Satchel Paige played in the Negro Leagues. He didn’t play in the Black Leagues or the African American Leagues.

The Constitution of Liberia states that only Negros can be citizens of that country. If a whole nation of black peoples can use that term in their Constitution, it can’t be that bad.

This is just another small minded attempt to. Denigrate President Biden.

Elkchester Road
11-11-2021, 11:00 PM
Don’t confuse Negro with the other N word. While not preferred Negro is a proper term. Satchel Paige played in the Negro Leagues. He didn’t play in the Black Leagues or the African American Leagues.

The Constitution of Liberia states that only Negros can be citizens of that country. If a whole nation of black peoples can use that term in their Constitution, it can’t be that bad.

This is just another small minded attempt to. Denigrate President Biden.

The only person who denigrated President Biden is President Biden. I know the truth hurts, Speedy...but Adversity breeds Character.

PaceAdvantage
11-11-2021, 11:04 PM

This is just another small minded attempt to. Denigrate President Biden.You would have been better off working in sanitation instead of the USPS with all the dirty, filthy lies you try and pass off around here.

Too bad you're too old...you would make a great PR man for North Korea or China.

Baghdad Bob had nothing on you. You're the king of propaganda.

Inner Dirt
11-12-2021, 10:26 AM
Biden needs to stop telling stories, Satchel Paige was not a great player in MLB, he was mediocre at best. By the time he was signed to an MLB team he was already in his 40's and well past his prime. Anyone who thinks calling a black person a negro is acceptable needs to start doing it in public to strangers and see what happens. Maybe Cliff Clavin can go do this and report back.

Biden using the word just shows he is losing it mentally, when he was young that word was acceptable. Heck, the guy farts around royalty, what would you expect?

Tom
11-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Hey mostie....go downtown and start calling folk Negoes.
Get back to me after rehab.

mostpost
11-12-2021, 12:27 PM
Biden needs to stop telling stories, Satchel Paige was not a great player in MLB, he was mediocre at best. By the time he was signed to an MLB team he was already in his 40's and well past his prime. Anyone who thinks calling a black person a negro is acceptable needs to start doing it in public to strangers and see what happens. Maybe Cliff Clavin can go do this and report back.

Biden using the word just shows he is losing it mentally, when he was young that word was acceptable. Heck, the guy farts around royalty, what would you expect?

Paige was ninety years old when he got to the major leagues.

Karakorum Kabbage
11-12-2021, 12:45 PM
You would have been better off working in sanitation instead of the USPS with all the dirty, filthy lies you try and pass off around here.
So says chief waterboy for Team Trump and his election lies. :blush:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/oWgioUEMmEeDS/giphy.gif

OntheRail
11-12-2021, 12:46 PM

90 you say... Well He must of voted Democrat for the pior 15 years.... maybe he is still on the voter rolls and active to this day. Let see the Indians signed him in 1948 he was born in 1906 and he passed at the age of 75.

jimmyb
11-12-2021, 12:47 PM
Around the same age as Biden when he got elected to congress.

Elkchester Road
11-12-2021, 12:49 PM

Hey, Beta...since you are so interested in helping your Cohort mostpost...how's about telling him that since the Thread is titled directly to him...maybe he could provide an opinion related to that. Of course, neither you nor him have to...and trust me...it won't make either of you look worse than you already do.

OntheRail
11-12-2021, 12:50 PM

Do you and MoPo battle over tonguing Joe's butt or do you all have a schedule worked out... asking for a friend

Elkchester Road
11-12-2021, 12:55 PM
Do you and MoPo battle over tonguing Joe's butt or do you all have a schedule worked out... asking for a friend

:lol::lol::lol:

Karakorum Kabbage
11-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Hey, Beta...since you are so interested in helping your Cohort mostpost...how's about telling him that since the Thread is titled directly to him...maybe he could provide an opinion related to that. Of course, neither you nor him have to...and trust me...it won't make either of you look worse than you already do.:D Mostpost has been around here a very long time - he doesn't need me helping or telling him anything. He's seen a very long list of smooth-brain troglodytes like you come and go, though few have been pathetic enough to call him out in a thread title for no particular reason other than the need to be an asshole.

A topic that seems to be of interest to OntheRail :blush:

Elkchester Road
11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
:D Mostpost has been around here a very long time - he doesn't need me helping or telling him anything. He's seen a very long list of smooth-brain troglodytes like you come and go, though few have been pathetic enough to call him out in a thread title for no particular reason other than the need to be an asshole.

I don't give a shit how long mostpost has been around here. You can call me all the names you want. The truth hurts you Liberal Idiots because it would force you to see things as they really are...as opposed to how you FEEL they should be. You keep doing you. I hope mostpost keeps doing him. I hope all of you Liberal Idiots keep doing what you are doing. Well...that and getting your Space ready, Sunshine.

Karakorum Kabbage
11-12-2021, 01:34 PM
I don't give a shit how long mostpost has been around here. You can call me all the names you want.
Here comes Mr Bully Boo-hoo right on schedule. Constantly name-calling with no provocation, then :( about it when someone gives it back to him.

Poor Mr Bully Boo-hoo. You can have a corner of my safe space if you want it :lol:

Elkchester Road
11-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Here comes Mr Bully Boo-hoo right on schedule. Constantly name-calling with no provocation, then :( about it when someone gives it back to him.

Poor Mr Bully Boo-hoo. You can have a corner of my safe space if you want it :lol:

You called me names in your last post...so this point is moot.

Please believe me when I tell you I do not need any part of your Safe Space. Those Spaces are exclusively for certain types of people who have a hard time coping with things they can't control.

Why is it whenever you Goons can't control a dialogue...the other person is a Bully?

I understand that you and your ilk absolutely hate when someone thinks differently than you. I get that it absolutely does not mesh with your idea of Collectivism. You will be OK. Nothing about any of this is changing.

OntheRail
11-12-2021, 08:07 PM
:D Mostpost has been around here a very long time - he doesn't need me helping or telling him anything. He's seen a very long list of smooth-brain troglodytes like you come and go, though few have been pathetic enough to call him out in a thread title for no particular reason other than the need to be an asshole.

Only in Identifying and avoidance. Whereas yours seems to be more tactile.

Light
11-13-2021, 01:44 AM
The truth hurts...

But it hurts you more.

If you were hip to the truth you'd know that over 80% of Blacks consider Trump a racist. And Blacks put Biden in the white house in places like Atlanta, and elsewhere.

What do you expect when the most racist president in modern history calls African countries "shit holes" among other things.

And when you support a racist like Trump,that means,you support racism and are racist So I would look in the mirror if I was you before you accuse Biden.

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2021, 01:51 AM
So says chief waterboy for Team Trump and his election lies. :blush:Guess what? Nobody cares.

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2021, 01:52 AM

A topic that seems to be of interest to OntheRail :blush:Wait...says you've been here only 6 months. How do you know all this?

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2021, 01:55 AM
If you were hip to the truth you'd know that over 80% of Blacks consider Trump a racist.The media said a lot of things about Trump that weren't true. It's unfortunate we live in a country where the media constantly lies and pushes various agendas.

Not unlike North Korea and China.

lamboguy
11-13-2021, 04:58 AM
the media certainly made Trump president. Trump was an expert at keeping the media going. no matter what the media reported, good press or bad press, true or untrue, he was there all the time hogging all the media when he ran for president the first time and it worked for him. the second time around it didn't work to great for him with all his coverage and massive rallies. he did such a great job with the media that he wound up beating himself through the law of diminishing returns. he got beat by a total bum that only knew how to sit in the basement.

no doubt about it, Trump was the master of all master's with the media. it will be interesting how he handles it next time he runs.+

lamboguy
11-13-2021, 05:28 AM
Go Trump 2024

Karakorum Kabbage
11-13-2021, 10:54 AM
Wait...says you've been here only 6 months. How do you know all this?Cuz I'm someone named Ely, didn't you know? All the big brains here say so :D :p

xtb
11-13-2021, 11:01 AM
Cuz I'm someone named Ely, didn't you know? All the big brains here say so :D :p

And "Terry C from Western NY and works at OTB" (:lol:) came here for the horses and a few posts in was going to leave Off Topic and go back the horseracing section.

Karakorum Kabbage
11-13-2021, 11:03 AM
And "Terry C from Western NY and works at OTB" (:lol:) came here for the horses and a few posts in was going to leave Off Topic and go back the horseracing section.
Hey, it's a big brain! Still waiting to get that coffee with you :p :ThmbUp:

xtb
11-13-2021, 11:56 AM
Hey, it's a big brain! Still waiting to get that coffee with you :p :ThmbUp:

Michigan is too far for me.

Light
11-13-2021, 01:18 PM
The media said a lot of things about Trump that weren't true. It's unfortunate we live in a country where the media constantly lies and pushes various agendas.

Not unlike North Korea and China.

I can give you many links of actual polls that show 80% of blacks believe Trump is a racist. You can't give me anything but your opinion.

Karakorum Kabbage
11-13-2021, 01:30 PM
Michigan is too far for me.
LOL :headbanger:

tucker6
11-13-2021, 01:30 PM
I can give you many links of actual polls that show 80% of blacks believe Trump is a racist. You can't give me anything but your opinion.
If you give people free stuff, they will parrot you all day every day.

JustRalph
11-13-2021, 02:27 PM
But it hurts you more.

If you were hip to the truth you'd know that over 80% of Blacks consider Trump a racist. And Blacks put Biden in the white house in places like Atlanta, and elsewhere.

What do you expect when the most racist president in modern history calls African countries "shit holes" among other things.

And when you support a racist like Trump,that means,you support racism and are racist So I would look in the mirror if I was you before you accuse Biden.

You make pretty good leaps here.

He improved with blacks and all minorities

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389

Lots of people voted for Trump, in both elections, because they would vote for anybody but a Democrat. I did.

Elkchester Road
11-13-2021, 02:36 PM
But it hurts you more.

I have said it before...and I will say it again. If you can find a post I have made anywhere on this Site where I "supported" President Trump...I'll buy you something shiny. Just because I vehemently oppose people who support Policies that are detrimental to The American Way of Life doesn't mean I supported President Trump.

You really make yourself look stupid when you talk out of your Ass like this. Find YOURSELF a mirror.

Elkchester Road
11-13-2021, 03:35 PM

Lots of people voted for Trump, in both elections, because they would vote for anybody but a Democrat. I did.

Exactly, Ralph. He, like a lot of other people around here, think if they keep on yammering about Racism...it will somehow become true.

Light has a problem wrapping his mind around the FACT that it was President Biden who said that on Veteran's Day. It...was...President...Biden...who...said...that.

Then he proceeded to say that since I "support" President Trump (I already addressed that with him), I support Racism and am therefore Racist. HIS words...not mine or anybody else's. To him I would say...find a Racist Post I have made here. Everybody here already KNOWS of multiple things said by our President that could be construed as Racist. That ends that.

This is what I am talking about when I say some people just talk here to hear themselves rattle. There is no way he could be thinking about what he said before he said it.

Ralph :)

TJDave
11-13-2021, 04:15 PM

Both elections were decided by protest vote.

2016 against Clinton.
2020 against Trump.

Elkchester Road
11-13-2021, 04:39 PM
Both elections were decided by protest vote.

2016 against Clinton.
2020 against Trump.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

xtb
11-13-2021, 04:57 PM

You can certainly have friends in other states, I do.

fast4522
11-13-2021, 06:18 PM

I liked the one of your AR-15 better

Light
11-14-2021, 01:19 PM

From article:

REALITY CHECK: An overwhelming majority of black Americans believe President Trump is a racist, according to a new Washington Post-Ipsos poll of African Americans nationwide.

"More than 8 in 10 black Americans say they believe Trump is a racist and that he has made racism a bigger problem in the country,"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/powerup/2020/01/17/powerup-majority-of-black-americans-say-they-believe-trump-is-a-racist-new-post-ipsos-poll-finds/5e20ce91602ff14e660545a9/

Light
11-14-2021, 01:29 PM
I have said it before...and I will say it again. If you can find a post I have made anywhere on this Site where I "supported" President Trump...I'll buy you something shiny. Just because I vehemently oppose people who support Policies that are detrimental to The American Way of Life doesn't mean I supported President Trump.

You really make yourself look stupid when you talk out of your Ass like this. Find YOURSELF a mirror.

My $2 bet still says you definitely prefer Trump over Biden. Duh!

Because when every post that you disagree with comes across like its your way or the highway (or I'll kick your ass b.s.),that falls in line with Nazism,Fascism,Proud boys,Qanon etc. and TRUMP. These policies are also the roots of racism. Everyone I've met in my life that talks like you is racist. Guaranteed.

stuball
11-14-2021, 02:12 PM
[SIZE="6"AND GO TRUMP 2022:jump::jump::jump:[/SIZE]Go Trump 2024

davew
11-14-2021, 02:13 PM
From article:

REALITY CHECK: An overwhelming majority of black Americans believe President Trump is a racist, according to a new Washington Post-Ipsos poll of African Americans nationwide.

"More than 8 in 10 black Americans say they believe Trump is a racist and that he has made racism a bigger problem in the country,"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/powerup/2020/01/17/powerup-majority-of-black-americans-say-they-believe-trump-is-a-racist-new-post-ipsos-poll-finds/5e20ce91602ff14e660545a9/

a new poll from Bezos Post on January 20, 2020?

Tom
11-14-2021, 02:18 PM
Reality check - polls are for trolls.

davew
11-14-2021, 02:26 PM

what have the democrats done for minorities, besides saying they will do something every election?

Light
11-14-2021, 03:28 PM
a new poll from Bezos Post on January 20, 2020?

Oh, don't like the WP? It only gets worse for you and your orange haired racist.

From article:

Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

According to polling data analysis by the AP and Tufts University, Black voters under 30, 88% voted for Biden and only 9% voted for Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/black-voters-wisconsin-joe-biden

And from this article:

NAACP President and CEO Derrick Johnson called President Donald Trump "racist"

https://abcnews.go.com/US/GMA3/naacp-president-calls-trump-racist-urges-african-americans/story?id=72999406

Tom
11-14-2021, 03:37 PM

Guy who uses the term "colored people." Uh huh.

Light
11-14-2021, 04:14 PM
Guy who uses the term "colored people." Uh huh.

Oh,so he's racist against his own race and he's the president of the NAACP? Wow, sharp post...not.

Tom
11-14-2021, 04:58 PM
Oh,so he's racist against his own race and he's the president of the NAACP? Wow, sharp post...not.

RIF

Try again.

davew
11-14-2021, 05:18 PM

Are you one of those that FEEL minorities can not be racist because they have been repressed their entire lives?

P.Rosa
11-14-2021, 05:28 PM
Oh, don't like the WP? It only gets worse for you and your orange haired racist.

From article:

Black voters overwhelmingly backed the Democratic candidate by a margin of 87% to Donald Trump’s 12%.

According to polling data analysis by the AP and Tufts University, Black voters under 30, 88% voted for Biden and only 9% voted for Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/black-voters-wisconsin-joe-biden

And from this article:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/GMA3/naacp-president-calls-trump-racist-urges-african-americans/story?id=72999406
People believe Trump is a racist because people like you and the media which is overwhelmingly left keeps repeating the same crap.

Here's Rev. Jesse Jackson on Donald Trump before Trump became a republican.

https://youtu.be/J5lcART6TTE

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 12:10 AM

Because when every post that you disagree with comes across like its your way or the highway (or I'll kick your ass b.s.),that falls in line with Nazism,Fascism,Proud boys,Qanon etc. and TRUMP. These policies are also the roots of racism. Everyone I've met in my life that talks like you is racist. Guaranteed.

Your $2 bet would get you $2.10. President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it. Every one of his Policies/Executive Orders/decisions reflect exactly this.

I am sure that everyone here really appreciates your psychoanalysis of my posts. Myself...I'll get over it. Let's not forget...you did a pretty good job of jumping on me in this thread...which is the very thing you flamed me for in the begging of your last post. Difference is...you are mad about what you say I did/do...while ignoring the fact that you just did the very same thing. The name for that would be Hypocrite.

It does, however, make me happy to know that the type of person I am triggers a Fella like you...along with that Beta Karakorum Kabbage, and that Goon mostpost. You continuing to dialogue with me is just going to keep you triggered...because nothing's changing anytime soon. People like you despise what you can't control...so how's about you haunting the Religion Thread a bit more, instead of jumping on me in other Threads...and getting yourself all lathered up? You're not getting anywhere here...and I don't give a single solitary shit if that bothers you.

Light
11-15-2021, 12:56 AM
I am sure that everyone here really appreciates your psychoanalysis of my posts. Myself...I'll get over it. Let's not forget...you did a pretty good job of jumping on me in this thread...which is the very thing you flamed me for in the begging of your last post. Difference is...you are mad about what you say I did/do...while ignoring the fact that you just did the very same thing. The name for that would be Hypocrite.

It does, however, make me happy to know that the type of person I am triggers a Fella like you...along with that Beta Karakorum Kabbage, and that Goon mostpost. You continuing to dialogue with me is just going to keep you triggered...because nothing's changing anytime soon. People like you despise what you can't control...so how's about you haunting the Religion Thread a bit more, instead of jumping on me in other Threads...and getting yourself all lathered up? You're not getting anywhere here...and I don't give a single solitary shit if that bothers you.

Dude,chill out. Although I disagree with your political views 100%, I'm not hung up on anyone's views on this board. You guys take it way too seriously. What we say on this HR board does not change one iota what happens in the real world, so why sweat it. I just happened to be browsing and noticed your post which to me was b.s. about Biden's "negro" gaffe without considering Trump,the pink elephant in the racist room.

President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it.

Trump did so many anti American acts against the Constitution that it is absolutely ridiculous for you to say Trump defends the American way.

If you want a Fascist state, then yeah,Trump is your man. But don't go calling a guy who defends the chants to hang his vice president as the "American way".

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 01:26 AM
Dude,chill out. Although I disagree with your political views 100%, I'm not hung up on anyone's views on this board. You guys take it way too seriously. What we say on this HR board does not change one iota what happens in the real world, so why sweat it. I just happened to be browsing and noticed your post which to me was b.s. about Biden's "negro" gaffe without considering Trump,the pink elephant in the racist room.

Trump did so many anti American acts against the Constitution that it is absolutely ridiculous for you to say Trump defends the American way.

If you want a Fascist state, then yeah,Trump is your man. But don't go calling a guy who defends the chants to hang his vice president as the "American way".

I don't need to chill out. You replied to a Post I did not make to you...I responded in kind. You don't like it? Tough shit. Contrary to what you think...you are not the Authority on how seriously somebody takes something.

Question for you: was what Biden saying in 1993, while attempting to pass Racist Legislation, a gaffe, also? He has a decades-long history of shit like this. You ignore this...while calling somebody else Racist. Even if you are right about somebody else...how in the Hell can anybody take you seriously when you blatantly ignore said behavior from someone else? We all know why.

It is your OPINION that President Trump did things against our Constitution. Facts say otherwise...unless he was convicted of some type of Sedition that no one knows about.

President Trump respects The American Way of Life in the sense that he believes Government should NOT be the Primary Influencer in People's lives/destiny. Government should provide the things listed in the Constitution...and stay the Hell out of the way otherwise. It is an absolute joke to watch this Sham of an Administration in their efforts to exert so much control over various aspects of the American Society when they are manifestly Incompetent and Out of Touch with those very aspects. There is a reason why there have been so many aspects of American Life derailing in the last 10-11 months. And that reason sure as Hell isn't President Trump.

Fascist States believe in Bigger and Bigger Government. Fascist States believe in more and more Centralization of a Nation's Resources. Fascist States are a Huge believer in Mandates. If you think these descriptions more accurately describe the Trump Administration, vis-a-vis the Biden Administration...then TDS has permeated your Skull.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 01:57 AM
I can give you many links of actual polls that show 80% of blacks believe Trump is a racist. You can't give me anything but your opinion.I never said the polling wasn't true.

You must think me a simpleton. That's ok.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 02:00 AM

Because when every post that you disagree with comes across like its your way or the highway (or I'll kick your ass b.s.),that falls in line with Nazism,Fascism,Proud boys,Qanon etc. and TRUMP. These policies are also the roots of racism. Everyone I've met in my life that talks like you is racist. Guaranteed.The only thing that's come across as "my way or the highway" has been leftist Democrats.

You say one thing that rubs them the wrong way...and you're CANCELLED.

Talk about fascism.

Too bad Trump and his supporters couldn't do that to those who didn't tow their "authoritarian line."

Imagine thinking TRUMP was the authoritarian all this time...when in reality, it was the COMPLETE OPPOSITE.

Look in the mirror, cuck.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 02:02 AM

From article:

And from this article:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/GMA3/naacp-president-calls-trump-racist-urges-african-americans/story?id=72999406I could call you a racist. Means nothing.

Unless of course the media got a hold of it and repeated it 24/7.

Then 80% of the country would think LIGHT was a racist...even if he wasn't.

Get it now? cuck.

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:15 AM
I could call you a racist. Means nothing.

Unless of course the media got a hold of it and repeated it 24/7.

Then 80% of the country would think LIGHT was a racist...even if he wasn't.

Get it now? cuck.

In two separate posts he called me Racist. I better hope the Media doesn't catch wind of this.

:jump::pound::lol:

biggestal99
11-15-2021, 05:08 AM
Your $2 bet would get you $2.10. President Trump defends the American Way of Life. President Biden despises normal Americans having it. Every one of his Policies/Executive Orders/decisions reflect exactly this.

Q:How does Trump defend the American way of life?

A: by belittling POWs

Allan

mhaney0423
11-15-2021, 07:00 AM
In two separate posts he called me Racist. I better hope the Media doesn't catch wind of this.

:jump::pound::lol:

Its my belief that a person looking for a racist will always find one, and it is also my belief that EVERYONE is racist, it is human nature. As far as I'm concerned, you seem to be a pretty good guy after I took the time to try and talk to you rather than arguing with you. We dont have to agree politically, I find it's better to find common ground, and despite being diametrically opposite politically, we have a lot in common that can lead to mutual respect. Once I respected you as a person, I can respect and somewhat understand your political views.

Just my two cents and it ain't worth much lol

JustRalph
11-15-2021, 09:27 AM

Allan

Which POWs?

xtb
11-15-2021, 09:37 AM

Allan

Trump and McCain were having a spat and he belittled McCain, who happened to be a POW. It was not because he was a POW.

What other POW's did Trump belittle?

Karakorum Kabbage
11-15-2021, 10:06 AM
Trump and McCain were having a spat and he belittled McCain, who happened to be a POW. It was not because he was a POW.

What other POW's did Trump belittle?
POW: Someone who is captured by enemy forces.

Trump: "I like people who weren't captured."

So.. all of them? :p

xtb
11-15-2021, 10:28 AM

It was a personal attack directed at McCain.

Tom
11-15-2021, 10:35 AM

Allan

How about creating AND filling record jobs for minorities, getting energy independent from the middle east? Then there was fast-tracking covid vaccines.

Compared to Biden, who created the supply chain crisis, shut down businesses, caused gas prices to skyrocket, and has seen more covid deaths with vaxxes than Trump did without them.

Biden doesn't defend our way of life, he attacks it.

Karakorum Kabbage
11-15-2021, 12:14 PM
It was a personal attack directed at McCain.
Of course it was, but who the hell would choose that twisted mode of attack? Trump would, cuz that's actually how he sees someone who was captured - as a LOSER. Not something to respect, but something to mock and be contemptuous of. Such is his rotten, cowardly, narcissistic nature. The ultimate asshole.

xtb
11-15-2021, 12:40 PM
Of course it was, but who the hell would choose that twisted mode of attack? Trump would, cuz that's actually how he sees someone who was captured - as a LOSER. Not something to respect, but something to mock and be contemptuous of. Such is his rotten, cowardly, narcissistic nature. The ultimate asshole.

If we have to take what Trump says at face value, then we have to take what Biden says at face value also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQzQhq4YSeM

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 01:04 PM
Of course it was, but who the hell would choose that twisted mode of attack? Trump would, cuz that's actually how he sees someone who was captured - as a LOSER. Not something to respect, but something to mock and be contemptuous of. Such is his rotten, cowardly, narcissistic nature. The ultimate asshole.It's ok.

Assholes are allowed to be POTUS too.

In fact, at times, it's what is necessary.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 01:04 PM
If we have to take what Trump says at face value, then we have to take what Biden says at face value also.Oh....pffft...he was just JOKING!

it's lovable JOE!

Ask him how the showers with his daughter went, btw.

In the words of George Costanza, "did it move??"

I mean, they went after Trump because of a picture of his daughter on his lap and that he thinks she's a good looking kid....why don't they go after Biden for SHOWERING WITH HIS DAUGHTER???

He's a SICK **** in more ways then one.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1456771655431249925

xtb
11-15-2021, 01:12 PM
Oh....pffft...he was just JOKING!

it's lovable JOE!

Ask him how the showers with his daughter went, btw.

In the words of George Costanza, "did it move??"

I mean, they went after Trump because of a picture of his daughter on his lap and that he thinks she's a good looking kid....why don't they go after Biden for SHOWERING WITH HIS DAUGHTER???

He's a SICK **** in more ways then one.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1456771655431249925

Come on man, Joe will shower with anyone, even his dog.

Poor Major, he was never the same and had to leave.

MargieRose
11-15-2021, 01:15 PM
Of course it was, but who the hell would choose that twisted mode of attack? Trump would, cuz that's actually how he sees someone who was captured - as a LOSER. Not something to respect, but something to mock and be contemptuous of. Such is his rotten, cowardly, narcissistic nature. The ultimate asshole.McCain started with his bashing-mouth first. Trump counter-punched. Tough that he came back at him with more ferocity. He deserved every bit of what was thrown at him. Should he have been entitled to rest on his military laurels for his whole life, come whatever? Methinks not. Sarah Palin, long before Trump, would probably agree.

McCain was a man with declining character and was a glaring RINO, if ever there was one. One might say, "the ultimate asshole.

thaskalos
11-15-2021, 01:19 PM

It makes sense that Trump would only like the people who avoided capture. Especially since he himself was so adept at "avoiding capture" when the time came for him to serve in the military. :ThmbUp:

OntheRail
11-15-2021, 01:29 PM

Allan

One... and its.was self inflicted. John was a bitter old tool. But you know what Trump never did? Create POW's like Joe Briben's done in Afghanistan.

Trump also did not lower the standard of living nor did he surrender the border. Unlike Joe Briben. :coffee:

OntheRail
11-15-2021, 01:38 PM
Which POWs?

He disagreed and defended himself against attacks from one... name of John. As with all things Trump. The haters blew it out of portion and repeatly out their ass while acting like pod people from the body snatcher.

xtb
11-15-2021, 01:48 PM
It makes sense that Trump would only like the people who avoided capture. Especially since he himself was so adept at "avoiding capture" when the time came for him to serve in the military. :ThmbUp:

Draft deferments:

Biden 5

Trump 4

Dodging Joe wins again!

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 02:32 PM
thaskalos likes to bring up Trump's lack of military service.

yet he voted for the bigger draft dodger.

funny

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-biden-received-multiple-draft-deferments-vietnam/5809482002/

so...not sure why he keeps bringing this up. It's obviously not a factor.

Tom
11-15-2021, 02:35 PM

It is your opinion that he sees captives in that way. It may be just shot back at McCain in the spur of the moment. Yes, it is not something to respect.

But given the choice (and you and Allan and mostie were) which is more important to you?

Energy independence or Trump's rotten nature?
Record employment for minorities or Trump's cowardly nature?
Fast tracking vaxx development or Trump's narcissistic nature?
Substance or style?

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:36 PM

Allan

Point taken.

Biden defends the American Way of Life by intentionally leaving 80+ billion dollars worth of Military equipment to a sworn enemy. Which is worse???

We can do this all day long. I acknowledge that. The Biden Administration is poking Government's nose in too many aspects of everyday life for Americans. That is NOT Government's job.

President Trump did NOT do that. The overwhelming Majority of Americans (including Democrats) do NOT want that in their lives. They want Government to do their damned job...not try to expand their influence/power over people while ignoring why it is they are there for in the first place.

I know all of this bothers you. Collectivism is powerful.

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:37 PM
Its my belief that a person looking for a racist will always find one, and it is also my belief that EVERYONE is racist, it is human nature. As far as I'm concerned, you seem to be a pretty good guy after I took the time to try and talk to you rather than arguing with you. We dont have to agree politically, I find it's better to find common ground, and despite being diametrically opposite politically, we have a lot in common that can lead to mutual respect. Once I respected you as a person, I can respect and somewhat understand your political views.

Just my two cents and it ain't worth much lol

:)

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:40 PM
How about creating AND filling record jobs for minorities, getting energy independent from the middle east? Then there was fast-tracking covid vaccines.

Compared to Biden, who created the supply chain crisis, shut down businesses, caused gas prices to skyrocket, and has seen more covid deaths with vaxxes than Trump did without them.

Biden doesn't defend our way of life, he attacks it.

Exactly, Tom. Problem is...Liberals hate these things. They like the things Biden is doing. They create Chaos and Dependence. Those are things that Liberals like...because they are two main ingredients necessary for CONTROL.

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:42 PM

Point taken.

Since you are spouting off about these things...how's about an opinion about Biden intentionally leaving 80+ billion Dollars of Military equipment to a sworn enemy.

Elkchester Road
11-15-2021, 02:45 PM

Ditto for Biden.

riskman
11-15-2021, 04:00 PM
Trump and his like, would have put real American soldiers at risk in a active military engagement that required armed conflict. Better off that Trump and his like stay far away or take a trip to Canada.

thaskalos
11-15-2021, 04:32 PM
thaskalos likes to bring up Trump's lack of military service.

yet he voted for the bigger draft dodger.

funny

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-biden-received-multiple-draft-deferments-vietnam/5809482002/

so...not sure why he keeps bringing this up. It's obviously not a factor.

Even you must admit that it's pretty odd when a draft-dodging president questions the "heroism" of a soldier who is captured by the enemy in the course of combat.

thaskalos
11-15-2021, 04:36 PM
Ditto for Biden.

Did Biden make any disparaging remarks about our captured soldiers?

xtb
11-15-2021, 05:37 PM

Not that I know of but he did call U.S. troops “dull” and “stupid bastards”. Perhaps he includes captured soldiers with that description.

JustRalph
11-15-2021, 05:52 PM
I knew he was referring to McCain.

fast4522
11-15-2021, 05:56 PM

You and Mostpost both qualify for the latter with your posts more than anyone here. The only difference between you two is that it takes him more time to recover because he is not exactly on the bright side. You just ignore more when your posts are all wet.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2021, 10:39 PM
Even you must admit that it's pretty odd when a draft-dodging president questions the "heroism" of a soldier who is captured by the enemy in the course of combat.Not odd at all.

The fact that Trump is/was a "draft-dodger" never entered Trump's mind when he made that statement.

Why would it? He probably doesn't consider himself a draft-dodger.

The world is simple, in its essence...so are people.

Elkchester Road
11-16-2021, 01:08 PM

He absolutely has. But...his actions in Afghanistan were more than enough.

I am not defending President Trump...but I am keeping it in perspective.

Actions>Words.

Elkchester Road
11-16-2021, 01:46 PM
Trump and his like, would have put real American soldiers at risk in a active military engagement that required armed conflict. Better off that Trump and his like stay far away or take a trip to Canada.

Considering Biden's "actions" caused the deaths of 13 of our Service Members...your Post is pretty Shitty.

Maybe you should poke your head out from your TDS fog...then you would see that President Trump involved us in exactly ZERO conflicts during his four-year tenure.

Were you people this Stupid before Trump was President???

fast4522
11-16-2021, 06:04 PM
Even you must admit that it's pretty odd when a draft-dodging president questions the "heroism" of a soldier who is captured by the enemy in the course of combat.

So the voting public has had zero interest in those who have served since JFK in selecting a President. I think any and all attacks upon John Sidney McCain III were fair game. A RINO who could never be counted on for siding with a majority of Americans.

davew
11-16-2021, 08:28 PM
the libs need to call narrative ghost busters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ4ylCSzkM

Light
11-17-2021, 01:15 AM
Look in the mirror, cuck.

Get it now cuck

Those who call others a cuck do so in the desperate hope that shreds of their own masculine and racial prominence can be protected. And that should tell you all you need to know about the sort of people who use it.

Elkchester Road
11-17-2021, 01:14 PM
Those who call others a cuck do so in the desperate hope that shreds of their own masculine and racial prominence can be protected. And that should tell you all you need to know about the sort of people who use it.

Newsflash..."wokeism", these days, is pretty much DOA. Unless you want to find yourself in the Crosshairs of your own kind...find another hill.

PaceAdvantage
11-21-2021, 03:16 AM
Those who call others a cuck do so in the desperate hope that shreds of their own masculine and racial prominence can be protected. And that should tell you all you need to know about the sort of people who use it.Wat?