PDA

View Full Version : When crime REALLY doesn't pay

eclecticapper
12-09-2004, 10:18 AM
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) _ A police dog has bitten a naked suspect where it hurts the most. Police in Minneapolis report the nude man was bitten in the genitals by a police dog that was protecting its handler. According to police reports, the nude man was being arrested for entering homes. Police say the man started hitting the officer and the police dog did what its trained to do -- protect its human partner. A police spokesman says the K-Nine cops aren't trained to bite the genital area. He says the suspect was probably moving at the time.

Tom
12-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Reminds me of an old jungle joke.
The monkey population was increasing in South Africa, so they hired a famour safari master to help them out. He showed up with an attack dog, a ladder ,and a native guide carrying a rifle.
He told the officials that what he would do is use the ladder to climb into a tree, and then when he found a monkey, he would jump up and down on the branh and knok the monkey off. when the mokey hit the ground, the dog would rush in and "castrate" it.
The officals asked what the guide withthe rifle wasd to do.
"If I should fall off the branch, he shoots the dog!" was the reply.

witchdoctor
12-11-2004, 09:55 PM
That story reminds me of a true story when I was in college. I was stopping at a 7/11 on the way back to my apartment one night. As I pulled in, I saw a guy being taken out by a couple of paramedics who were laughing hysterically. When I asked the lady behind the counter what had happened she said a customer dressed in a trench coat came in bought a loaf of bread and a large can of Hi C. While she was ringing him up, he flashed her and put his genitalia on the counter. Her reaction was to grab the can of HiC and smash his gonads as hard as she could which caused him to pass out. I couldn't help but reply "I guess next time he will only get the loaf of bread.":D