PDA

View Full Version : Horse Race Winning Secret---Insta Method---

NoDayJob
12-07-2004, 11:13 PM
:D Am I going crazy? Yup, must be! All these years of handicapping just went down the drain! D--m, now I'll have to forget everything it took me years to master and get in on this. What a chump I've been. Well, I wonder how long it'll be before everyone has the secret to winning at the races. Yeeesh, the odds will be driven down to negative 4!

I'll buy, if you can demonstrate a profit after 1000 races. Let's see some cold hard facts, hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Call me skeptical. P.A., Tsk, tsk--- :D

NDJ

Red Knave
12-08-2004, 12:03 PM
You might want to check out the thread 'Google Advertising' before you go crazy
;)

NoDayJob
12-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Red Knave
You might want to check out the thread 'Google Advertising' before you go crazy
;)

:D Mebee, Google willl advertise the bridges I'm selling---Ebay wouldn't! Gosh Darn! :D

NDJ

pmd62ndst
12-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Ho Ho Ho!!!

I clicked the link but I never realized that it would bring me 5 minutes of enjoyable reading. That was some entertaining stuff!

The only way you can make $40 for every $3 bet is if you were able to build your own time machine.

And I'd like to think that there are better applications for a time machine then just going back and forth betting horse races.

PMD

NoDayJob
12-09-2004, 02:41 AM
:D And all that for $19.95, cool---but, it can't beat the "Slicker, Qwiker, Hoss Piquer". It's only $1.99, limited to the first 10^303 [that's centillion] U.S. & Canadian customers, present and future, of course. :D

NDJ

PaceAdvantage
12-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by NoDayJob
[BI'll buy, if you can demonstrate a profit after 1000 races. Let's see some cold hard facts, hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Call me skeptical. P.A., Tsk, tsk--- :D

NDJ [/B]

At least they paid for their advertising time....

Shacopate
12-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Knock it all-you-want, but this is a very clever advertisement.

Who wouldn't want a beautiful woman by their side while they effortlessly earned a "big wad of cash"? Hell, I was tempted myself.

As PA said, at least they paid to advertise here. This is the best horse racing site on the web and I see nothing wrong with him trying recoup some costs.

Grain of salt---people, grain of salt.

NoDayJob
12-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Shacopate
Knock it all-you-want, but this is a very clever advertisement.

Who wouldn't want a beautiful woman by their side while they effortlessly earned a "big wad of cash"? Hell, I was tempted myself.

As PA said, at least they paid to advertise here. This is the best horse racing site on the web and I see nothing wrong with him trying recoup some costs.

Grain of salt---people, grain of salt.

===========================================

:D I'M VERY GLAD THAT P.A.'S GETTING PAID FOR THIS AD---THOUGH, IT'S PROBABLY NOT ENOUGH! IT STILL WON'T HOLD A CANDLE TO THE "SLICKER, QWIKER, HOSS PIQUER". ANYHOO, THANK YOU P.A. :D

NDJ

Dave Schwartz
12-11-2004, 04:36 PM
PM,

>>And I'd like to think that there are better applications for a time machine then just going back and forth betting horse races.<<

Name one.

Dave

sq764
12-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Dave Schwartz
PM,

>>And I'd like to think that there are better applications for a time machine then just going back and forth betting horse races.<<

Name one.

Dave

playing lotteries (bigger pools)

NoDayJob
12-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by sq764
playing lotteries (bigger pools)

:D BTW, in addition to the "Slicker, Qwiker, Hoss Piquer" there's the "Slicker, Qwiker, Lotto Piquer"---also $1.99. So who needs a time machine? Not I---we owe it all to the programmers at Slicker, Qwiker, Piquer, Inc. :D

NDJ

pmd62ndst
12-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Dave,

9/11?

PMD

dav4463
12-13-2004, 01:16 AM
I'll put in $2, need nine others to order this thing, and post the picks on the selections page and see how it does !

Dave Schwartz
12-13-2004, 10:26 AM
PMD,

Okay, that is a good exception.

Dave

NoDayJob
12-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by dav4463
I'll put in $2, need nine others to order this thing, and post the picks on the selections page and see how it does !

:D You can buy the "Slicker, Qwiker, Hoss Piquer" for a buck-ninty-nine and have a penny left over. The same goes for the "Slicker, Qwiker, Lotto Piquer". Fugetta 'bout $19.95. :D

NDJ