PDA

View Full Version : Greyhound Handicapping Programs

Rpd
12-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know if there are any decent Greyhound Handicapping Programs around.

Since I just moved to an area where they have racing I thought I might look into it when Tampa is not running.

Thanks,

Pace Cap'n
12-07-2004, 07:52 PM
My brother-in-law swears by an information sheet called Stat Attack.

He assigns weights developed from a book by Prof. Jones to evaluate the factors listed on the Stat Attack sheet.

He's not necessarily killing the races, but certainly holds his own.

His main complaint with them is the lack of communication. It took about 6-8 weeks for them to process his registration, and when his credit card co. changed their name, it took another couple months to re-process.

www.greyhounds.com/

Figman
12-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Look no farther than Quick Dog from QuickRacingSoftware. Not only is there a 30 day free trial but they give you free all the back files you need. They are out of the State of Washington, have an active posting board and are great on customer service. I forgot to mention the important part, the software picks a lot of winners at all types of prices.
http://tinyurl.com/4vxbx

Rpd
12-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Thanks Figman & Pace Cap'n, I'll check them out.

cj
12-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Are there actually electronic PPs availabe for dogs?

Pace Cap'n
12-09-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by cj
Are there actually electronic PPs availabe for dogs?

Yup, and they even tell you in which direction the dog is likely to head coming out of the box.

JustMissed
12-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Click the program/charts button and you can get free pp's and charts for all dog tracks.

Check out the tri and super payoffs for some of the tracks.

JM

Rpd
12-09-2004, 05:41 PM
CJ:

It's amazing considering what we pay for thoroughbred information that so much of dog software and files are free.