PDA

View Full Version : HDW Data File for Lone Star Park Saturday 07-10-2021

Jeff P
07-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Posting this here because the more players who see it the better.

I just received the following email from Ron Tiller at HDW:
Equibase has resent data for Lone Star Park for today, Saturday July 10, to correct a horse name. In race 3, the name of #5 Platinum Beauty, was changed to Splenda Gail, after they processed the final program.

The corrected file for Lonestar was posted on our web site as of 11:10am ET, Saturday morning. If the Lonestar file was downloaded before this, it will contain the horse's old and now incorrect name. The charts for this race and all future data pertaining to this horse will have the new name.

If you have have an HDW-JCapper data plan, I've posted download instructions on the JCapper Message Board here:
http://www.jcapper.com/messageboard/TopicReader.asp?topic=2351&forum=General

If you are downloading data from Brisnet, DRF, TrackMaster, etc. or have a data plan with one of the other HDW software vendors - it might be a good idea to check the horsesnames for the horses in Lone Star R3.

If the horsename for horse #5 is Platinum Beauty, you might want to pick up a revised version of the data file for Lone Star Park for Saturday 07-10-2021.

-jp

sjk
07-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Thanks Jeff. May have saved me an error I would never have figured out.

Jeff P
07-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Thanks.

I was thinking a lot of players had probably downloaded and generated reports before the name change made its way into the data.

But after all of that - the horse was scratched.

-jp