PDA

View Full Version : a test for life- the American way

formula_2002
12-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Let me ask this. If many of the government law makers would have it, life starts at conception, can the mother claim an additional tax deduction in the year of conception?:)

Joe M

Tom
12-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Don't dependents have to have a SS number? Can you get one if sex is not known?
But the idea is good....the expenses start at conception, so should the tax breaks.

toetoe
12-05-2004, 09:41 PM
good thread. now tell me, if i cause a woman to miscarry, given abortion is legal, is that like breaking her leg ?? i mean, "it" has no rights, so the right to abort it can not be proprietary, can it? the scott petersen thing brought this to mind.

Equineer
12-06-2004, 05:45 AM
More Good News For Pro-Lifers

The beleaguered Pro-Choice movement is definitely under siege. It now appears that Anti-Abortionists will prevail with respect to forthcoming federal and state legislative initiatives.

Emergence of the Womens' New Choice Movement seems destined to give Anti-Abortionists a clear edge in future elections and legislative sessions.

While die-hard factions like the Conservative Media Alliance (CMA) and Alliance of Rejected Neo-Cons (ARNC) remain "stoutly" loyal to Pro-Choice objectives, millions of American women have already defected from Pro-Choice ranks to join the Anti-Abortion Womens' New Choice Movement (WNCM).

Ironically, the WNCM is rumored to have been the brainchild of 700 Club host Pat Robertson and Famous Breeders Association founder Puff Daddy. The buzz is that Robertson and Daddy conceived the WNCM in October 2004 when they co-hosted an Anti-Abortion Conclave for evangelists, celebrities, and Las Vegas showgirls.

Sources say that Robertson and Daddy describe an epiphany akin to divine revelation at the moment of conception for the WNCM. Shortly thereafter, a cell phone conference with Madonna and Britney Spears confirmed that women would embrace the WNCM as a miraculous concept. The two pop divas immediately volunteered to spearhead the formation of the WNCM.

Today, of course, Madonna and Spears are revered by Anti-Abortionists as the Mothers of the Womens' New Choice Movement.

WNCM members lobby to make abortions illegal in order to protect every women's right to choose mating partners. Spokeswomen vehemently argue that Pro-Abortion "wingnuts" should never be allowed to coerce a woman into refuting her mating choice.

When interviewed, WNCM advocates are apt to say, "While most women never get a chance to marry the men of their dreams, they do stand a better chance of mating with some of them. Our New Choice Movement is determined to protect every women's right to choose her mates."

In addition to grassroots support among millions of women, the WNCM enjoys widespread support in the liberal media, within academic and science communities, among TV evangelists, and the WNCM is enthusiastically praised by celebrity members of the Famous Breeders Association.

Lefty
12-06-2004, 12:49 PM
form, no, it's not govt officials that say life starts at conception: It's mosr doctors and scientists. Do you know anyone, including yourself, that didn't start as a fetus?

formula_2002
12-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
form, no, it's not govt officials that say life starts at conception: It's mosr doctors and scientists. Do you know anyone, including yourself, that didn't start as a fetus?

So, why not get the deduction in the year of conception?

Lefty
12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
There's more things to do now that worry about that deduction. We need to get the Pres's energy, and SS bills passed and then on to other good things. Making the world better, one Repub at a time.
I know you know that and really thght you were making witty banter, but no.