PDA

View Full Version : FG & training races

Valuist
12-01-2004, 11:42 AM
In their infinite wisdom, CDI has decided to do away with the training races at the Fair Grounds. In the past, first time starters were not allowed to race unless they had a training race showing in the pps. Who gets screwed? The public; as key information is not made available to them. I don't have 100% faith in all the clockers. Not saying they're all crooked but we've all heard stories of missing works or inaccurately reported works. Just another example showing that CDI really doesn't care about the public.

Zman179
12-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Valuist
Just another example showing that CDI really doesn't care about the public.

Does Magna?:rolleyes:

Valuist
12-01-2004, 04:23 PM
No one saying Magna does. But what does that have to do with CDI??

Zman179
12-01-2004, 04:34 PM
No one saying Magna does. But what does that have to do with CDI??

They have something in common. NEITHER one gives a damn about the public. Heck, about 85% of the tracks could care less about it's clientèle.

That's the way it's been for decades. Horseplayers are the most loyal group of people in the World, heck they're even more loyal than dogs. What other group of individuals can consistently be sh*tted on, be treated like the scum of the Earth and be given almost zero attention for almost an eternity....but yet can be counted on to come back again and again and again?

The tracks know this...and they know that they can get away with it too.

CryingForTheHorses
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
In their infinite wisdom, CDI has decided to do away with the training races at the Fair Grounds. In the past, first time starters were not allowed to race unless they had a training race showing in the pps. Who gets screwed? The public; as key information is not made available to them. I don't have 100% faith in all the clockers. Not saying they're all crooked but we've all heard stories of missing works or inaccurately reported works. Just another example showing that CDI really doesn't care about the public. \

I dont see why you get cheated, Lots of first time 2yo's run without them,Works and clockers are not my subject so I comment on that, As for MAGNA.....