PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim tv in the USA is biased.

kenwoodallpromos
11-27-2004, 02:37 PM
This new tv channel claims in the media PR to build bridges. I just went to their website and found they are urging a boycott of all things Israel, plus this "sampling":

A sampling of the most vocal anti-Muslim bigots on the face of the Earth. This is NOT a hit list, so quit emailing me that it is.

"May the curse of Allaah be upon the liars" [3:61]

Steve Emerson

Pat Robertson

Jerry Falwell

Daniel Pipes

Ann Coulter

John Ashcroft

Jerry Vines

Michael Savage

Bill O'Reilly

Sean Hannity

Franklin Graham

Parvin Darabi.

Tom
11-27-2004, 04:19 PM
What channel is it...cBs???

JustRalph
11-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Tom
What channel is it...cBs???

It's a joint venture between CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC

The French, German and Canadien Broadcasting companies are supplying Technical Support.................via a grant from AL Jazeera

Here is the logo.............

http://www.cncgames.com/miscpics/miscpic05.jpg

kenwoodallpromos
11-28-2004, 10:50 PM
"Bridges TV is an effort by American and Canadian Muslims to bring Muslim-oriented programming family and entertainment programming to Canadian and American Muslims. This English channel is ****not a religious channel, but rather a lifestyle channel that seeks to bring to American and Canadian Muslims programming that is in line with cultural and religious values. They plan to offer sports, news, advice, women, religious, history, children, entertainment music, sitcom, drama, food, travel and comedy programming."
(It is anti- israel and anti-USA.

Tom
11-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Muslem news show....Beat the Press
Reality TV...Survivor-Baghdad
Sports show - Moday Night Street Brawl
Horror Show.....West Wing
Comedy-variety show - Jihawd (Ji-i-i-i-haw!...I'm a bombin' and he's a shootin')
:rolleyes: