PDA

View Full Version : fairgrounds video

jimk849
11-25-2004, 06:31 PM
is there any free livestream of fgno out there?

sjk
11-25-2004, 06:40 PM
I can't believe that neither YouBet nor Xpressbet is taking bets on FG. This is the first time I have found myself unable to bet on any but the smallest of tracks.

I tried to call Youbet and an incredibly rude person cited contractual reasons and was unwilling to discuss it further.

Xpressbet put on hold for 15 minutes after which I gave up.

Anyone know if either of these is expected to pick up FG this meet?

sq764
11-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jimk849
is there any free livestream of fgno out there?

tried this one yet?

http://www.fgno.com/racing/index.html#multimedia

cato
11-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Brisbet has video for FG (and takes bets as well)

www.americatab.com

Cato

ranchwest
11-25-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by cato
Brisbet has video for FG (and takes bets as well)

www.americatab.com

Cato

As far as I know, BRISBet was not accepting wagers on FG today. FG does have their own wagering service, FG Net Bet, which has a video feed.

Zman179
11-26-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by ranchwest
As far as I know, BRISBet was not accepting wagers on FG today.

Wrong. AmericaTab (Brisbet, etc.) is indeed taking wagers (and showing the races) on the Fair Grounds.

Xpressbet is taking FG, but only via the phone. Not only are they not broadcasting the FG races, but if you live in CA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, NM, ND, OH, OR or WY, then you cannot bet on the FG races at all with Xpressbet.

Youbet at this time is not accepting wagers at FG (and hasn't for the past 3 years). However, the fact that the customer service rep at YB was rude does not surprise me in the least.

Tom
11-26-2004, 10:05 AM
TVG is showing races/taking bets.

sjk
11-26-2004, 10:12 AM
I called Youbet again and spoke with a much more friendly representative.

He admitted that they were aware that FG is a CDI track and that they carry all of the other CDI tracks. He thought that YB was working on an agreement and would send out a notification if/when something got done.

Betting with two interfaces and two accounts is enough for me. I will just have to do without FG until Youbet or Xpressbet (I am in one of the barred states) sees fit to let me bet.

ranchwest
11-26-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Zman179
Wrong. AmericaTab (Brisbet, etc.) is indeed taking wagers (and showing the races) on the Fair Grounds.

Xpressbet is taking FG, but only via the phone. Not only are they not broadcasting the FG races, but if you live in CA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, NM, ND, OH, OR or WY, then you cannot bet on the FG races at all with Xpressbet.

Youbet at this time is not accepting wagers at FG (and hasn't for the past 3 years). However, the fact that the customer service rep at YB was rude does not surprise me in the least.

Well, there were at least two of us who were unable to wager on FG through BRIS yesterday. Maybe I didn't comb my hair right, but it wasn't available on the menu when I went to BRISBet yesterday. Today, it is on the menu.

Wrong? I guess it depends on your perspective.

Light
11-26-2004, 11:59 AM
Couldn't get video on U-Bet or X-Bet,don't have an account with TAB(ineligible state),so had to dust off an old account with EbetUSA. They have FG video. You can sign up to become a member for free,then you will be entitled to the video. Then I bet FG with Pinny.

schweitz
11-26-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ranchwest
Well, there were at least two of us who were unable to wager on FG through BRIS yesterday. Maybe I didn't comb my hair right, but it wasn't available on the menu when I went to BRISBet yesterday. Today, it is on the menu.

Wrong? I guess it depends on your perspective.

:confused: :confused: Fairgrounds was part of Brisbet's contest yesterday---I wagered and watched on Brisbet yesterday.

Zman179
11-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by schweitz
Fairgrounds was part of Brisbet's contest yesterday---I wagered and watched on Brisbet yesterday.

Me too. I have no idea as to why Ranchwest couldn't bet on FG.

cato
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
same here -- FG was up and running on brisbet. I suppose its possible that its only available on a state by state basis

Cheers, Cato

BillW
11-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by cato
same here -- FG was up and running on brisbet. I suppose its possible that its only available on a state by state basis

Cheers, Cato

My experience with brisbet on state-by-state control (LS when it was just shut out here in Tx.) is that they offer the track on the menu, allow you to formulate the bet then refuse it after you submit it. You can't tell by looking at the menu if a track is accepted from your location or not.

Bill

ElKabong
11-26-2004, 10:55 PM
re: brisbet and the FG..

I tried to phone in a bet from the track Thursday and it wasn't allowed. Tried it twice and wouldn't work...One possibility is that they won't allow phonebets, but WILL allow it over the puter.

Two yrs ago when I bet Canadian tracks via brisbet, you could only bet Ft Erie on-line...no phone bets were allowed. Possibly that's what's going on now, but my attempts to get thru via the phone were disallowed.

Didn't try to phone one in today....