PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 NFL

Valuist
11-25-2004, 10:33 AM
20-23 yTD

Indy/Det UNDER 54---bet this yesterday and the number has moved back to 53.5. This total is almost 10 pts higher than the Colts road game last week; we know the Bears have no O but the Lions don't have much more; 3 of their TDs in their L2 games were on returns. Lions D held the Vikings to 8 points for 3.5 quarters before giving up 2 late TD drives. Colts O is the best but every bounce has gone their way the past few weeks. Detroit always comes ready to play on T-Giving and the quick turnaround is new for Indy.

Chic/Dallas UNDER 36---Dallas has a terrible defense but this is one team that can't exploit that. The Bears will probably be able to run on the Cowboys but their pass game is so poor they can't abuse that bad secondary. Bear's pass D is their strength and run D is their weakness but Dallas can't run the ball. Lots of turkey and 2 turkey teams. The over/under on falling asleep? midway thru the 3rd quarter.

CINCY -6----lame duck coach in Cleveland almost was fired last weekend. I don't like laying pts w/Cincy but they have shown improvement as the season has gone on; after a bad start, Palmer is showing signs he belongs in the league. Holcombe starts at QB for Cleveland against an improving Cincy D.

KC -3----weather starting to become a factor and I'm going against the warm weather Chargers. Winter has hit the Midwest early. KC still a force offensively; Blaylock isn't Holmes but he's capable.

StLouis/Green Bay OVER--haven't seen the number yet but 2 teams who love to throw and 2 porous pass defenses (5th and 6th worst in NFL in QB efficiency against).

Skanoochies
11-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Valuist, do you know of a good site for daily weather updates for NFL cities only?

Thanks in advance.

Skanoochies.:confused:

Valuist
11-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Try these:

http://www.nss.net

and

http://www.covers.com

betchatoo
11-28-2004, 07:22 AM
17-18 coming into this week. Time for a turnaround

Giants +7 over Philadelphia
I'll take the better defense, playing at home, getting a touchdown

KC -2.5 over San Diego
It's the time of year when the weather effects warm weather teams. Look for the Chargers to freeze up

Tampa -2.5 over Carolina
Tampa is starting to play good ball. Carolina is playing out the season