PDA

View Full Version : I guess the Dems know the Sauidis too...

sq764
11-22-2004, 06:37 PM
And Mr Kerry, what do we think of this one???

http://www.nysun.com/article/5137

highnote
11-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Interesting article.

It will be interesting to see if there are any remarks from Democrats about this. Of course, the Saudi's weren't as big an issue for Clinton as they were for the Dems this time around.

By the way, I've heard of the NY Sun. Does it lean one way or the other -- left or right?

js

sq764
11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by swetyejohn
Interesting article.

It will be interesting to see if there are any remarks from Democrats about this. Of course, the Saudi's weren't as big an issue for Clinton as they were for the Dems this time around.

By the way, I've heard of the NY Sun. Does it lean one way or the other -- left or right?

js

Nah, Sec and LJB are unusually quiet about this one.. They'll have the 'everybody does it' response in their heads :-)

highnote
11-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by sq764
Nah, Sec and LJB are unusually quiet about this one.. They'll have the 'everybody does it' response in their heads :-)

I should have been clearer. I wasn't referring to the Dems on this board. I was referring to the Dems on the national level.

I want to hear if the national Dems have any response to this.

sq764
11-23-2004, 11:21 PM
I should have been clearer. I wasn't referring to the Dems on this board. I was referring to the Dems on the national level.

I want to hear if the national Dems have any response to this.

I think the Dems on this board are simply a microcosm of the Dems on a National level..
They all follow the same Whiner handbook...

JustRalph
11-24-2004, 06:34 AM
I saw this a couple of days ago. I wondered if anybody would post it. I gave the Dems a chance and they didn't find any conspiracy with the Clinton's. What are the odds.

They are "paying forward" in case Hillary gets elected. Wasted money..........

highnote
11-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph
They are "paying forward" in case Hillary gets elected. Wasted money..........

I agree with that. She doesn't have a chance.

Equineer
11-24-2004, 10:18 AM
By the way, I've heard of the NY Sun. Does it lean one way or the other -- left or right? The New York Sun was reincarnated about three years ago by Seth Lipsky, former editor of the Jewish centrist weekly The Forward, after reports of editorial disputes with The Forward board. Lipsky is considered to be a conservative voice, but he is by no means a raving right-winger... he is respected by many fellow journalists.

highnote
11-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info.

highnote
11-24-2004, 10:33 AM
I agree with that. She doesn't have a chance.

Let me rephrase that. I think she's a longshot. She has a chance, but it's a small one IMO.