PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using 4njbets.com?

wonatthewire1
11-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Checking to see if anyone has signed up/used the new NJ online betting site.

Encountering problems - or suggestions?

Thanks!

fiveouttasix
11-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I have been using 4NJBETS.com since day 1. No problems so far. It's been a long time coming for us NJ bettors!

bettheoverlay
11-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Been using it for a week now. Very user friendly, no problems so far.

wonatthewire1
11-14-2004, 09:51 PM
I live over in Morris - so I'm equidistant from the Medowlands and Pocono Downs' East Stroudsburg OTB.

The drive to the MED is horrific and with football season - no simulcasting on Sundays so I've been going over to PA to play.

It is a small place (soon to be operated by Mohican Sun - they bought Pocono from Penn National) but well run - I would like to start to play some of the weekday evening races which would be impossible to get to PA with rush hour in that direction.

I'll check it out - sounds promising and yes, long overdue in NJ!

First_Place
11-15-2004, 01:07 AM
What type of interface (for lack of the right term) does the web site offer? Similar to other online betting sites that indicate track, race number, tote board, late scratches, etc.? Any glitches?

I'm itching to sign-up but my printer is shot and I have no way (at the moment) of printing out the wagering account and IRS W-9 Form (boo!).

After turning in the forms (either by mail or personally at any NJ track) how long before you're ready to start wagering online? Btw, does anyone know if I can obtain aforementioned forms at the racetrack?

Please fill me in on the details, fellow Jerseyites.

Thanks much.

First Place

Milleruszk
11-15-2004, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wonatthewire1
[B]I live over in Morris - so I'm equidistant from the Medowlands and Pocono Downs' East Stroudsburg OTB.

The drive to the MED is horrific and with football season - no simulcasting on Sundays so I've been going over to PA to play.

Get Dish network with HRTV and TVG open a NJBets account and you will never have to leave the house!:D

wonatthewire1
11-16-2004, 06:32 AM
you can always go over to the library to use their printer...

Thanks for the headsup on the replays and track videos Miller...I'm getting set up here at home. Fortunately, I'm a quiet bettor - I don't get too emotional - so my wife won't mind having a simulcast facility in my extra room in the house.

First_Place
11-16-2004, 06:36 AM
"you can always go over to the library to use their printer..."

Great suggestion! Thanks a bunch.

First Place

Milleruszk
11-16-2004, 01:02 PM
[Miller...I'm getting set up here at home. Fortunately, I'm a quiet bettor - I don't get too emotional - so my wife won't mind having a simulcast facility in my extra room in the house. [/B]

Never thought I'd live to see the day that I can have my own private OTB parlor in my house! "What a Wonderful World!"

Tom

alysheba88
11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Yes, been using it and like it.

Won, how is the seating situation at that OTB? Have wondered about giving it a try