PDA

View Full Version : A three party system

formula_2002
11-30-2020, 11:32 AM
We now have moved into a three party system. Democrats, Republicans and now the Trumpians. Let's see how that senate race goes in Georgia. Perhaps the Democrats and Republicans vote, while the trumpians stay home, not wanting to be part of a rigged process.a no vote is a positive vote for trump.

PaceAdvantage
11-30-2020, 11:55 AM
We now have moved into a three party system. Democrats, Republicans and now the Trumpians. Let's see how that senate race goes in Georgia. Perhaps the Democrats and Republicans vote, while the trumpians stay home, not wanting to be part of a rigged process.a no vote is a positive vote for trump.Your finger is right on the pulse...:pound:

Marshall Bennett
11-30-2020, 01:41 PM
And I've thought all along it was republicans, democrats, and communist.

46zilzal
11-30-2020, 02:15 PM
works to some degree in Canada with the Conservatives, the Liberals and the New Democratic Party.

formula_2002
11-30-2020, 05:16 PM
Based on trumpian beliefs and logic, he could make the case he owns the brookly bridge. It's not beyond him. Hopefully he does not read this.

davew
11-30-2020, 05:31 PM
where does Bernie Sanders fit?

Steve 'StatMan'
11-30-2020, 08:52 PM
where does Bernie Sanders fit?

Somewhere between the Left Cheek and the Right Cheek!

PaceAdvantage
11-30-2020, 11:25 PM
Based on trumpian beliefs and logic, he could make the case he owns the brookly bridge. It's not beyond him. Hopefully he does not read this.You got it BAD friendo...

lamboguy
12-01-2020, 01:46 AM
here is the bottom line folks. the problem here ain't Trump, its all the different people here that want different things. when you make someone happy you are going to make someone sad. Trump got in because there were a bunch of people getting screwed all the time and he offered hope to them in his own way.. those people like the way he is trying to fight for them. people think the system is rigged against them, when he says the election got rigged they understand it whether it really did or did not happen.

when Biden gets in those people are going to be mad because they think they got screwed and lost their man..

the truth of the matter is that outside of the Corona, Trump did as good a job or better than most of the other presidents. before the corona he had this economy on steroids. i never thought it was ever going to work and it looked like he was going to bail this country out of the prior bad moves from presidents before him.

i am very sorry that he has to go down this road with the rigged elections, but i can certainly understand why he is acting the way he is.

formula_2002
12-01-2020, 08:32 AM
here is the bottom line folks. the problem here ain't Trump, its all the different people here that want different things. when you make someone happy you are going to make someone sad. Trump got in because there were a bunch of people getting screwed all the time and he offered hope to them in his own way.. those people like the way he is trying to fight for them. people think the system is rigged against them, when he says the election got rigged they understand it whether it really did or did not happen.

when Biden gets in those people are going to be mad because they think they got screwed and lost their man..

the truth of the matter is that outside of the Corona, Trump did as good a job or better than most of the other presidents. before the corona he had this economy on steroids. i never thought it was ever going to work and it looked like he was going to bail this country out of the prior bad moves from presidents before him.

i am very sorry that he has to go down this road with the rigged elections, but i can certainly understand why he is acting the way he is.

here is the core of the apple loaded with pits.
the problem here is the mind of trump that accomplishes screwing all the different people including vendors, banks and the tax paying public.
Its not a matter of making someone happy or sad it’s a matter of governing, in which trump had no experience. Trump got in because there were a bunch of people he convinced he had their interest in mind. If they were getting screwed all the time, it was not a Trump that would solve the issues. He did offer them hope, false uneducated hope. Trump is not fighting for the people he is fighting for himself .
people think the system is rigged against them, when he says the election got rigged they understand it whether it really did or did not happen. Really?? That’s the promise of trump, smoke and mirrors.

when Biden gets in, Trumps gets out, but Trump holds grudges. He will continue to be a threat.

PaceAdvantage
12-01-2020, 09:36 AM

i am very sorry that he has to go down this road with the rigged elections, but i can certainly understand why he is acting the way he is.lamboguy v1.0

Andy Asaro
12-01-2020, 09:50 AM
IMO the smartest thing for people to do is register as independent/unaffiliated. Take away power from both parties.

formula_2002
12-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Let me add this. With trump I question his. Motives not his judgement. With Biden I'll question his judgement not his motives
Trump has said something to the effect that we will win so often, it will get boring..unfortunately for him, the black swan sunk him. I think there are more black swans about trump than Biden. You can not change trumps motives, but you can assist bidens judgement.

formula_2002
12-01-2020, 12:03 PM
IMO the smartest thing for people to do is register as independent/unaffiliated. Take away power from both parties.

You have what some could make a good case for. If your job is politically based, you are probably stuck with your party, but for most, we have more options.

tucker6
12-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Let me add this. With trump I question his. Motives not his judgement. With Biden I'll question his judgement not his motives

What are Biden's motives if I may so kindly ask?

formula_2002
12-01-2020, 02:43 PM
What are Biden's motives if I may so kindly ask?

For the purpose of governing the people in order to maximize the good and minimize the bad.

fast4522
12-01-2020, 08:47 PM
We now have moved into a three party system. Democrats, Republicans and now the Trumpians. Let's see how that senate race goes in Georgia. Perhaps the Democrats and Republicans vote, while the trumpians stay home, not wanting to be part of a rigged process.a no vote is a positive vote for trump.

Sorry, but Trump is the republican party. He will be the leader of the republican party for four more years. During that four years RINO's will have no traction.

Dahoss9698
12-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Sorry, but Trump is the republican party. He will be the leader of the republican party for four more years. During that four years RINO's will have no traction.

Do you have a poster of Donald John Trump hanging on the ceiling above your bed?

formula_2002
12-01-2020, 11:44 PM

If you have not noticed , it's quite easy to get trump to over react by insult or praise.the next four years will see completly trump out of control. Hopefully the republicans will step up to the plate and knock him out of the park, else we will all be trumpizied and open to external forces.

fast4522
12-01-2020, 11:58 PM
You are living in a fantasy world. Everything that team Obama perpetrated to the Trump administration is now being done. You are completely naive to think Trump is going away to hide in the basement like Biden.

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Do you have a poster of Donald John Trump hanging on the ceiling above your bed?At least we know the poster he has over his bed.

The unknown is always more terrifying.

FakeNameChanged
12-02-2020, 06:15 AM
You got it BAD friendo...

Fredoian slip?

biggestal99
12-02-2020, 06:24 AM

You really think that Mitch will take his marching orders from trump, who has zero power to do anything for the next 4 years?

Allan

TJDave
12-02-2020, 06:51 AM
You got it BAD friendo...

https://youtu.be/OLCL6OYbSTw

formula_2002
12-02-2020, 06:53 AM
You really think that Mitch will take his marching orders from trump, who has zero power to do anything for the next 4 years?

Allan

Trump's believers keep sending him money. Post election he has received over 170 million. Money , a strong base, and a trupian mind makes him a powerful force to be delt with. Mc Connell understands power even when it's someone elses. Trump is down, but not out as long as he keeps his dreamers.

Dahoss9698
12-02-2020, 07:21 AM
At least we know the poster he has over his bed.

The unknown is always more terrifying.

Well you’ve never said it but my guess is you have a Tucker McNear Carlson poster above yours. Am I right?

formula_2002
12-02-2020, 09:46 AM
I've known of this history for decades. Please read and think.

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-roy-cohn.amp.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16069200163507&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F06 %2F21%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-roy-cohn.html

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Well you’ve never said it but my guess is you have a Tucker McNear Carlson poster above yours. Am I right?Good choice. That name never occurred to me.

Interesting that TC is at the forefront of your thought process.

I was actually asking what was above your bed.

Dahoss9698
12-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Good choice. That name never occurred to me.

Interesting that TC is at the forefront of your thought process.

I was actually asking what was above your bed.

You’re the one with the man crush. It’s cute.

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2020, 10:00 AM
You’re the one with the man crush.Is this bad?

Dahoss9698
12-02-2020, 10:12 AM
Is this bad?

Not to me. It’s 2020...be your best self.

formula_2002
12-10-2020, 03:45 PM
75 % of the donations given to trump to help fight his assaults on the constitution can be used by trump for "other purposes" . Keep it up people. The republican party is becoming the "third party" , while trumpians become the second party. The con goes on

formula_2002
12-11-2020, 11:35 PM
Considering trump lost his trump card, the supreme court, I wish he would take a special case to Russia, the SUITCASE!!

formula_2002
12-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Opinion. If trump does not concede and or not attend the inauguration, it will be his signature moment establishing the party of trump.