PDA

View Full Version : Some People get what they deserve

JustRalph
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1111041coco1.html

http://www.homehorseplayer.com/maher.jpg

so.cal.fan
11-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Well, he is innocent until proven guilty, JR.
A lot of these "girlfriends" get dumped and get even.......preferably even richer.
She may be lying/trying to get publicity and or money.

Just like that guy who worked for Liza Minnelli who is claiming she forced him to have sex with her.......maybe, but probably not.

These celebrities are prime targets for these con artists.

PaceAdvantage
11-12-2004, 12:18 AM
Memo to self:

Don't piss off Bill Maher, especially if we happen to be strolling through Home Depot together....

kingfin66
11-12-2004, 02:13 AM
I must be missing something. The title of your thread is, "Some People Get What They Deserve." Exactly why does Bill Maher deserve this? Is it because he is, GASP, a liberal? Did he dare to chime in with an opinion about O'Reilly? Or, do you know him and know that he is simply an ass and that this must be true? I wonder if his good buddy Ann Coulter will still want to hang out with him if these allegations turn out to be true.

JustRalph
11-12-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by kingfin66
I must be missing something. The title of your thread is, "Some People Get What They Deserve." Exactly why does Bill Maher deserve this? Is it because he is, GASP, a liberal? Did he dare to chime in with an opinion about O'Reilly? Or, do you know him and know that he is simply an ass and that this must be true? I wonder if his good buddy Ann Coulter will still want to hang out with him if these allegations turn out to be true.

he gave it to O'Reilly pretty good ........he mentioned how some guys just "get caught in these things" and he expressed the opinion that he "just can't understand how they get in these things" maybe he does now......

"When it comes to accusations, we don't know who's telling the truth, so I'm not going to get on the Bill O'Reilly bandwagon. But one of his producers is suing him for unwanted phone sex with her while he was using a vibrator on himself. To me, that doesn't sound like Bill O'Reilly, because usually he's pulling stuff out of his ass." --Bill Maher

RXB
11-12-2004, 03:46 AM
Here's what's funny (well, actually, it's sad): The liberals will be lining up to defend him while conservatives will be lining up to besmirch his reputation.

In the O'Reilly situation, it was the other way around.

I guess guilt/innocence no longer is based on the facts, but rather on whether the accused is a liberal or a conservative.

Equineer
11-12-2004, 06:11 AM
I remember Nancy (Coco) and her older sister (Shanelle), who inspired United's "Friendly Skies" slogan.

lsbets
11-12-2004, 07:49 AM
I didn't care about Rush or O'reilly and I don't care about Maher. But, why aren't Sec, LJB, and Hcap out here condeming Maher the way they did the other two? They spoke out very quickly when the charges against the two were mere allegations, why wait in Maher's case? Come on guys, be consistent.

Equineer
11-12-2004, 08:30 AM
O'Reilly is not a natural-born chick magnet like comedians Maher, Stewart, and Franken.

Criticism comes when heavy-handed tactics are used to find female companionship.

To counter the widely publicized emergence of the Famous Breeders Association (FBA), which gets free air-time on MTV, the Fox Network will run ads for the Conservative Media Alliance (CMA).

The aim of the CMA advertisements is to make conservative celebrities more appealing to women.

CMA Ad Example (used by Ohio Fox affiliates):

chickenhead
11-12-2004, 10:28 AM
what a ridiculous lawsuit!

Is any of this stuff actually against the law?

kingfin66
11-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Equineer
O'Reilly is not a natural-born chick magnet like comedians Maher, Stewart, and Franken.

LOL I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that the above comment was made tongue-in-cheek. It's funny as hell. Maher, Stewart and Franken - CHICK MAGNETS.

kingfin66
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
O'Reilly settled his lawsuit and nobody is talking. Nobody except the parties or their attorneys will ever know the truth of what really happened. O'Reilly could be guilty as sin. Maher could be guilty as sin. One difference here is that if Maher made abusive comments at a party, there would possibly be witnesses. But like Chickenhead said, does it warrant a lawsuit. O'Reilly was accused of sexual harassment. Maher is being accused of being a jerk.

Still chuckling over Equineer's chick magnet comment.

Equineer
11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
O'Reilly settled his lawsuit and nobody is talking. Nobody except the parties or their attorneys will ever know the truth of what really happened. O'Reilly could be guilty as sin. Maher could be guilty as sin. One difference here is that if Maher made abusive comments at a party, there would possibly be witnesses. But like Chickenhead said, does it warrant a lawsuit. O'Reilly was accused of sexual harassment. Maher is being accused of being a jerk.

Still chuckling over Equineer's chick magnet comment. O'Reilly didn't settle because he wants exclusive rights to air the tapes on the No Spin Zone.

Civic and campus auditorium managers know who the chick magnets are. After Maher, Stewart, or Franken appear, the stage is littered with flowers and female undergarments. After O'Reilly, clean up is a breeze... they just pick up Bill's breath mint wrappers. :)

However, Limbaugh's defense will make sense to many. He has pointed out that the Beyer Aspirin Company invented and used heroin. Who but Rush's physicians can say what he needs to suppress pain and stay focused on his message?

The Limbaugh scandal seems like nothing more than a cheap liberal-instigated witchhunt to me.

sq764
11-12-2004, 11:41 AM

Well if he did chime in about O'Reilly, it is kind of ironic..

so.cal.fan
11-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Yep!
Chickens come home to roost.

Tom
11-12-2004, 12:25 PM
True or not...nice to Maher get some crap dumped on him.:D

hurrikane
11-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Ok, I don't care for this guy either.

But just let me understand. After 17 months he said he would buy her a house, marry her, have children, ...and for that she what...has sex with him. Give me a break.

Men have been using this one for centuries. I dont' believe it is against the law. I just can't believe she is that stupid.

Would she be insisting he marry her if he was broke. No!

kenwoodallpromos
11-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Palomino suit? I did not know Bill was into that! LOL.

Larry Hamilton
11-12-2004, 02:59 PM
I didnt know where to put this--its hilarious (for some of us)

http://67.19.85.90/~richard/gfest.wmv

JustRalph
11-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by chickenhead
what a ridiculous lawsuit!

Is any of this stuff actually against the law?

Threatening a woman with a hammer and using those types of threats to maintain a sexual relationship (if she is telling the truth) just might be breaking some law, you think?

who knows........it probably happen in California..........who knows?

chickenhead
11-12-2004, 06:10 PM
I picture this fight sequence at the party kind of like Fredo and his wife in Godfather II.....except Bill Maher didn't call in the goon squad to carry his wife off the dance floor before she embarrased him any further, he did it himself.

He shook the crap out of her, then threatened to bust her one with a ball peen if she didn't behave. Big deal.

Tom
11-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Larry Hamilton
I didnt know where to put this--its hilarious (for some of us)

http://67.19.85.90/~richard/gfest.wmv

I smell an Oscar!:D

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2004, 07:59 PM
That was pretty funny Larry...thanks for that!