PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day remembrance

so.cal.fan
11-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Let's all remember.
Let's turn off the Scott Peterson trial news
Let's turn off the Arafat news (I already have)

Thank you VETS!!!!! Past and present
Special thanks to P.A.s servicemen, currently serving our country.
Isbets and CJ.......and anyone else reading this post who is serving or has served in the past.....THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless all of you!

boxcar
11-11-2004, 12:13 PM
AMEN, SCF. AMEN!

We owe our brave young men and women serving our country an immeasurable debt of gratitude.

And I'm also thankful for having a commander-in-chief who makes decisions out of his core set of principles instead of by poll numbers or world opinion.

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
11-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Yes, I concur with SCF.

Especially let's remember those vets from past eras that sacrificed their futures as disabled veterans and even those who, though not "wounded," could not successfully make the transition back to the "real world." There are still thousands of them out there. You will find them in homeless shelters and on street corners. Drop a buck or two in those tin cups when you've got a chance.

And a special thank you to LsBets who is doing it for us right now. May God keep you and your men safe.

Regards to all,
Dave Schwartz

kenwoodallpromos
11-11-2004, 03:21 PM
I honor fellow vets.
I saw an honor guard on Commie Central News (CNN), but while Bush was honoring our vets CNN was showing Arafathead's coffin being moved as a live special.

Tom
11-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Thank God for those that stand up and are counted. Without them,. there would be no free nations or free people anywhere in the world. The United States servicemen and women are the most influential factor in the development of the human race. Bar none.

Equineer
11-12-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Thank God for those that stand up and are counted. Without them,. there would be no free nations or free people anywhere in the world. The United States servicemen and women are the most influential factor in the development of the human race. Bar none.Make that "bar some."

Thank God for "Section 8" exclusions.

Tom
11-13-2004, 11:37 AM
Typical classess reply from a typically classes bitch. Go FOX yourself.

Equineer
11-13-2004, 01:14 PM
I notice it took you quite awhile to find the meaning of the expression "Section 8."

What's your story... never called, never volunteered, never served... but ready to rant for mindless genocide and its consequences?

Colonel Equineer

Secretariat
11-13-2004, 01:46 PM
I thank any soldier who has put on the uniform and been willing to lay it all on the line for our country.

Thanks to all vets out there past or present. Your service to our country should never be forgotten.

Tom
11-13-2004, 03:57 PM
EQ, you classless pig. This is a thread to honor vets and YOU have to stick your patheic and fould mouth in and go off topic, like you do with most other threads. Do me a favor, and go to hell, preferable AFTER your funeral, or as we call it in NY, "garbage day."