PDA

View Full Version : Here they go.....the Next Tactic from the Left

JustRalph
11-07-2004, 05:05 AM
http://www.impeachbush.tv/

National kickoff day for impeaching president Bush is Nov 17th.

I have a new motto after reading a bunch of left wing drivel for the Sunday Papers.............

Never Let Up! put an end to the left...........once and for all.

Check out this little offering from the same website.

http://www.impeachbush.tv/args/noiraqauthority.html

they flat out say that without U.N. approval we can't attack anyone........hmmm......where have we heard this before?

so.cal.fan
11-07-2004, 10:50 AM
I'm sure that members of the house and senate do not want to go the way of the former senator from So. Dakota.

The key word here is FORMER.:rolleyes:

Tom
11-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Hehehe. remember when democrates were just an "annoyance?"
:rolleyes:

Lefty
11-07-2004, 11:52 AM
How come U.N. and Kerry didn't yell when Clinton attacked Bosnia/Kosovo without U.N. approval, hmmmmmm?

kenwoodallpromos
11-07-2004, 03:28 PM
In 1991 Saddam Hussein was found guilty of invading Kuwait, and was attacked militarily. He lost the military fight ignobly. He begged for a cease fire, and promised to disarm as the condition of the cease fire. He admitted his guilt by asking for the cease fire. He got the cease fire, but then he reneged on his promise to disarm. Therefore, the cease fire is and has been broken, null and void since 1991, and military attacks were justified and legally allowed to resume at any point from that time (pursuant to UNSC Resolution 678 – which authorized war -- and subsequent resolutions
That is why ALL our military guys and gals have served in wartimne ever siince 1991.

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2004, 12:57 AM
They keep talking about how Bush has threatened the security of our country. Yet, I feel more secure now than I have at anytime since 9/11.

Hundreds of arrests were made just prior to the election in an attempt to thwart any terrorist attack like what happened in Spain.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20041104-113016-1322r.htm

THIS is why I and 59,634,378 people like me voted for George Bush over John Kerry. He's like a NIKE commercial....he JUST DOES IT!

boxcar
11-08-2004, 04:24 AM
PaceAdvantage wrote: [/i]

THIS is why I and 59,634,378 people like me voted for George Bush over John Kerry. He's like a NIKE commercial....he JUST DOES IT!

You bet! And this is one of the positive reasons I voted for him, also. And it's one of the reasons he'll be considered by American Muslims and the Leftist Whackos here to be unduly harsh on his preventive measures -- to be racially, or ethnically or religiously profiling. Gotta love the closing paragraphs to that Wash Times to which you linked us:

Still, there were reports of heavy-handed tactics in some places. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) provided several examples, including a young Pakistani man who was held for five hours in Las Vegas after books on the Muslim holiday of Ramadan and Arabic grammar were found in his possession.
"This was viewed as an extension of the ongoing policies that have been targeting Muslim and Arab-American communities," CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said. "These communities view themselves as law-abiding and contributing to society in a very positive way."

Well...let me give you a clue, Mr. Hooper: There are more than a few American communities that view ourselves as being threatened by Muslims and Arabs -- so please 'scuse any dust we may raise occassionally when excavating any of your communities in our attempts to unearth murderous lowlifes living undergound therein.

And, oh...lest I forget, Thanks, Mr. Ibrahim for understanding.

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-08-2004, 04:52 AM
Boxcar is right about raising some dust. When you find out a terrorist is planning to blow up the mall where your wife works, you tend to stop worrying about pissing off Muslims.

Tom
11-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
They keep talking about how Bush has threatened the security of our country. Yet, I feel more secure now than I have at anytime since 9/11.

Hundreds of arrests were made just prior to the election in an attempt to thwart any terrorist attack like what happened in Spain.

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20041104-113016-1322r.htm

El Qeada was reduced to Bin Laden throwing out basless threat, like some here are famous for. No attacks, no nothing.

I have discovered that I am on a NO FLY list by TSA. Everytime I check in for a flight, I have to go thorugh interogations and have to prove I am not the "Tom" that is a suspected terroist and shares my name. Never mind I have a Gold Card Frequent Flyer card. Never mind eveyone at the local airport knows me by name and destination. And never mind that the gate agent told me they are under strict orders not to subject any arab-looking people to extra scrutiny. Ha ha.
I guess if the nation is afraid of ME they are doing their jobs!
:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: