PDA

View Full Version : HOL SAT

SAL
11-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Picks for Hollywood Saturday:

R2 #2 Walkinthewalk-Didn’t run that badly in two off the board finishes at big odds at SA. Turf is definitely her best surface, worth a shot at a price.

R3 #1 Pepper Trail-Comes out of a competitive heat last out. Dirt is probably his best surface, he should be a factor from the rail.

R4 #3 Preemptor-Something may have went amiss in his last start back in April. Shows some fast drills for comebacker, he should be a pace factor from the start.

R5 #1 Whilly-Much easier spot here. Good race to watch.

R6 #2 Skukusa-I think this one can run some. Not much pace signed up here, should have good position.

R7 #3 Mananan Mclir-Good spot for wake up call here. He’s been getting whupped in graded races, now he returns to his proper level. ML favs have some knocks.

R8 #1 Show Me the Moolah-Surely not the soundest runner, but if he goes off anywhere near 5/1 he’s the play.

R9 #8 Orbits World-Has shown decent early speed on the dirt, breeding says OK for turf.

Fastracehorse
11-06-2004, 05:11 PM
My top selections in Races 6 and 7 were the same as yours.

I posted 10-2 for Rc 8 - thought they would be worth a play at decent odds.

GL with your selections ( haven't checked the results so I can't say congrats to U yet :) ),

fffastt

cj
11-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Loved Whilly, going to parlay some of that on the 7 here Power Tripper. He should get a much easier time of it near the front than he has the last few.