PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Park

karlskorner
11-05-2004, 09:18 AM
I will delighted to sit daily under a tent and watch the best horses in the country race at GP

http://www.drf.com/news/article/60586.html

OTM Al
11-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Booked my flight, car and hotel last night for the weekend of Feb 5. Can't wait to see this year's edition of the Donn.

CryingForTheHorses
11-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by OTM Al
Booked my flight, car and hotel last night for the weekend of Feb 5. Can't wait to see this year's edition of the Donn.

Premonition to 2007 AL..
Hallandale Beach police are stretched to the limits controling the traffic into Gulfstream Mega Center..Purse reaching as high as 40k for 16k claimers has the racing critics of MEC scratching their heads..With NEVER before seen crowds, Madonna signing in the gandstand, people clammering to get at slots and of course the LONG wait in the betting line. Yes Al book now cause the best is yet to come.
ps..For my GOOD friend Littleguy

cj
11-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Running cheap claimers will become MUCH tougher in Florida is slots are legalized...be careful what you wish for Tom!

karlskorner
11-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Slots has yet to be voted on by locals in Dade & Broward County, the earliest probably will be 3/05. CRC will probably have slots summer of 05, but GP won't until 1/06. CRC is in Dade and GP in Broward. It's not pleasant to see an old man drool...........