PDA

View Full Version : Ignored totally.......

JustRalph
09-15-2020, 10:38 PM
Makes Biden n Obama look great huh?

https://twitter.com/ofirgendelman/status/1305935037200773121

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2020, 10:47 PM
Well, the far-left is pretty anti-Semitic so....there's that...combine that with the resident TDS....

When they control the media...they're not going to be reporting on stuff like this except for a brief mention at best...as if it's meaningless....

horses4courses
09-15-2020, 10:52 PM
I thought you meant the huge Breonna Taylor settlement from the City of Louisville.
That's been completely ignored around here. Big story, no?

Guess you ignore what you choose to......:confused:

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2020, 11:00 PM
I thought you meant the huge Breonna Taylor settlement from the City of Louisville.

Guess you ignore what you choose to......:confused:Yeah, because a domestic story like that is an equivalent to a decades upon decades international story.

I see what you're saying.

PS. How come you didn't start a thread? I guess it slipped your mind.

fast4522
09-15-2020, 11:24 PM
Israel signs pacts with 2 Arab states: A ‘new’ Mideast?

https://apnews.com/7544b322a254ebea1693e387d83d9d8b

MONEY
09-15-2020, 11:25 PM

Guess you ignore what you choose to......:confused:
The 12 million dollar settlement has been on Fox News all day.

Of course you do know that a cop was shot "not by another cop" during the raid. I know, you don't care. Cops are worthless.

Breonna Taylor just like anyone else could not control who she feel in love with. But, it was her drug dealer boyfriend who was responsible for her death. Had her boyfriend not been a criminal, she would be alive today.

JustRalph
09-16-2020, 01:13 AM
The 12 million dollar settlement has been on Fox News all day.

Of course you do know that a cop was shot "not by another cop" during the raid. I know, you don't care. Cops are worthless.

Breonna Taylor just like anyone else could not control who she feel in love with. But, it was her drug dealer boyfriend who was responsible for her death. Had her boyfriend not been a criminal, she would be alive today.

Exactly on point. You lie down with dogs............

Tom
09-16-2020, 11:48 AM
Scientific American must be anti world peace.