PDA

View Full Version : The Goalposts Keep Moving

boxcar
09-14-2020, 11:00 AM
Fauci Spills The Beans: A Vaccine Won’t End COVID-19 Restrictions

Anthony Fauci is always the harbinger of additional suffering to be inflicted by state and local governments. Count on governors parroting the new expectation.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/14/fauci-spills-the-beans-a-vaccine-wont-end-covid-19-restrictions/

And of course, the plan is to make vaccination mandatory. Talk about tyrannical -- not to mention fascist!

MargieRose
09-14-2020, 11:27 AM
How could they possibly enforce "mandatory" on the whole population?

boxcar
09-14-2020, 11:39 AM

They'll find a way; trust me. Perhaps those who get vaccinated will get issued proof of same with a card or some such thing, which they'll be required to carry on their person at all times. After a certain length of time has passed, governors or the feds will mandate that all businesses will be required to check vac I.D.s and only allow people in who have them.

Or the vaccine will be accompanied with Gates' chip which could easily be scanned.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 11:47 AM
Everyone will be BEGGING for it if the promise of "return to normal" is attached.

That was the whole point...make them scared enough so that they will accept anything. It's the entire Democratic platform at this point...with COVID...and everything else.

classhandicapper
09-14-2020, 12:42 PM
I can't see how anyone takes this guy seriously anymore.

There are people out there that are actually making solid and correct projections based on science and data. He hasn't be right about anything. No wonder he's so respected by government and media. :lol:

boxcar
09-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Everyone will be BEGGING for it if the promise of "return to normal" is attached.

That was the whole point...make them scared enough so that they will accept anything. It's the entire Democratic platform at this point...with COVID...and everything else.

I'm not so sure about that. Many of us are pretty particular about what we put into our bodies. I have never had a flu shot in my entire life (nor has my wife). Neither of us have had the flu in at least 20 years or so.

letswastemoney
09-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Can't Trump fire this guy and get a more consistent doctor who doesn't flip-flop?

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 03:02 PM
Fauci's the best....whaddya talkin' bout?

boxcar
09-14-2020, 03:09 PM
Fauci's the best....whaddya talkin' bout?

Absolutely. He's the Flip-Flop poster boy. :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
09-14-2020, 03:12 PM

No vaccine- no air travel, drivers licence revoked, no gov.medical coverage etc.

boxcar
09-14-2020, 03:18 PM
No vaccine- no air travel, drivers licence revoked, no gov.medical coverage etc.

Exactly. They follow the Chi-com's model of discipline for disobedience to government authority.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 10:33 PM
Or maybe they'll turn off the water and electricity to homes where people who haven't been vaccinated live...

You gotta love where the world is headed...and this country especially...I know I love it...

horses4courses
09-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Or maybe they'll turn off the water and electricity to homes where people who haven't been vaccinated live...

You gotta love where the world is headed...and this country especially...I know I love it...

Relax, will ya?

Your boy will get in again.
All will be right with the world.

The only thing we'll be short of is armbands.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 10:44 PM
Relax, will ya?

Your boy will get in again.
All will be right with the world.

The only thing we'll be short of is armbands.Your boys in CA love to turn off water and electricity...just sayin'

That's the way to go...

Leave it to the Democrats to find new and innovative ways to force compliance...armbands indeed

Oh wait...maybe a better idea would be internment camps? Another Dem invention...