PDA

View Full Version : It's open season baby....

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z5vQzqaZrs

Good job Dems!

Funny, they always blame TRUMP for inciting violence with his words...but when Dem leaders condone riots and looting and other violent behavior...as well as condone the whole "DOWN WITH THE COPS" culture...these same people suddenly lose their voices...fun times.

GMB@BP
09-14-2020, 12:58 AM
Black Lives Matter....in the future will be a euphemism for the absolute right to shoot cops.

taxicab
09-14-2020, 01:00 AM
And let us not forget the MSM.
I blame them more than anybody.
They are pure evil.

TJDave
09-14-2020, 01:08 AM
I watched the report. This had nothing to do with BLM or Democrats. Not that it makes much difference, though.

thaskalos
09-14-2020, 02:34 AM
I watched the report. This had nothing to do with BLM or Democrats. Not that it makes much difference, though.

A minor technicality.

tucker6
09-14-2020, 06:33 AM

If the Dems aren’t responsible for this, then why do you guys always blame Trump’s actions for inciting violence on the right . It goes both ways.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 08:36 AM
Just like TRUMP minimized COVID-19 and outright LIED TO AMERICA...causing people to DIE...Democratic leaders LIED TO AMERICA about the violence (Jerry Nadler said Antifa violence is a MYTH) and they all looked the other way when the protests turned VIOLENT and basically ALLOWED THEM TO HAPPEN...they allowed the creation of NO GO ZONES like CHAD/CHAZ bullshit...they allowed massive gatherings of people during COVID (many not wearing masks)....they let those caught committing violent acts GO FREE...they joined the DEFUND THE COPS nonsense...and most of the media did all of this as well.

This sends a message.

And that message is...open season on all cops.

Have fun.

tucker6
09-14-2020, 08:41 AM
Just like TRUMP minimized COVID-19 and outright LIED TO AMERICA...causing people to DIE...Democratic leaders LIED TO AMERICA about the violence (Jerry Nadler said Antifa violence is a MYTH) and they all looked the other way when the protests turned VIOLENT and basically ALLOWED THEM TO HAPPEN...they allowed the creation of NO GO ZONES like CHAD/CHAZ bullshit...they let those caught committing violent acts GO FREE...they joined the DEFUND THE COPS nonsense...and most of the media did all of this as well.

This sends a message.

And that message is...open season on all cops.

Have fun.

Trump causes TDS so therefore it’s his fault.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 08:41 AM
I watched the report. This had nothing to do with BLM or Democrats. Not that it makes much difference, though.You and thask are the sharpest knives in the drawer...nothing gets past you two...

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 08:49 AM
I wonder if Mayor DeBlasio has visited the cops in the hospital who are fighting for their lives? Maybe the protesters blocking the doors of the ER chanting "I HOPE THEY ALL DIE" are preventing him from going?

Also...I misspelled de Blasio above....and when I right-clicked on it with the spell checker, Google recommended DELUSIONAL as the correct spelling.

Can't get more accurate than that...Google really is the best.

tucker6
09-14-2020, 08:56 AM
Heard on the radio this morning that a local paper in Utah doxxed the Utah Jazz coach for giving money to a GOP candidate who once criticized BLM. If we don't stop the left in this election then we are doomed inside of 10 years. In Trump's second term, he should declare an all out war on our educational system from grade school through college. That's when it began and continues to this day.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 09:26 AM
Heard on the radio this morning that a local paper in Utah doxxed the Utah Jazz coach for giving money to a GOP candidate who once criticized BLM. If we don't stop the left in this election then we are doomed inside of 10 years. In Trump's second term, he should declare an all out war on our educational system from grade school through college. That's when it began and continues to this day.Fascist tactics. The left cries about fascism from Trump...but endorses it wholeheartedly as a way to silence the opposition.

One of the dictionary definitions of fascism is "forcible suppression of opposition"

There you go...

classhandicapper
09-14-2020, 12:31 PM
The far left in this country (which seem to be growing to include former moderates) is brain damaged level stupid, has no understanding of freedom at all, no understanding of business/economics and the morals of a satanic devil worshiper. Not that I'm a big fan of the far right either, but I think that's mostly a fringe element. The far left is like a bad spreading cancer.

Marshall Bennett
09-14-2020, 12:52 PM
Leftist media : It was all a huge misunderstanding. A bad accident. :)

senortout
09-14-2020, 05:02 PM
Fascist tactics. The left cries about fascism from Trump...but endorses it wholeheartedly as a way to silence the opposition.

One of the dictionary definitions of fascism is "forcible suppression of opposition"

There you go...

Boss, lets let 'em read the whole definition, next time don't leave anything out!

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

davew
09-14-2020, 06:27 PM
Compton deputy shooting.

The suspected shooter looks to me like a 12 to 14 yr old kid by size and how they run. If that is the case probably a gang initiation rite. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHh0vb7TNM

horses4courses
09-14-2020, 06:50 PM
So....it's open season for liberal Democrats to take out police on the streets.
Yeah.....we're all over that. :rolleyes:

What are you boys hunting?
Room up on the wall in your trophy rooms?

davew
09-14-2020, 08:13 PM
So....it's open season for liberal Democrats to take out police on the streets.
Yeah.....we're all over that. :rolleyes:

What are you boys hunting?
Room up on the wall in your trophy rooms?

you haven't been following your Biden wing

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Boss, lets let 'em read the whole definition, next time don't leave anything out!

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.That's the Google definition....try a less biased source...like a real dictionary....like Merriam Webster....BOSS:

Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Note the difference between an ACTUAL dictionary and your GOOGLE defintion....BOSS.

So, by Webster's standards, I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT (the PART YOU THINK I LEFT OUT, ANYWAY)....BOSS

As if the LEFT is incapable of fascism? GTFOOH BOSS

RunForTheRoses
09-14-2020, 08:52 PM
That's the Google definition....try a less biased source...like a real dictionary....like Merriam Webster....BOSS:

Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Note the difference between an ACTUAL dictionary and your GOOGLE defintion....BOSS.

So, by Webster's standards, I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT (the PART YOU THINK I LEFT OUT, ANYWAY)....BOSS

As if the LEFT is incapable of fascism? GTFOOH BOSS

What is this tool arguing, that if it is nationalistic and far right but everything else is there...

ElKabong
09-14-2020, 09:07 PM
Right now I'd be all for David Soul types of cops from Magnum Force. If they KNOW someone that's gotten away with something major (in this case, attacking cops) then take action in your own hands

I'm OK with it. Not random violence, but target the rioters and cop killers

JustRalph
09-14-2020, 11:05 PM
Right now I'd be all for David Soul types of cops from Magnum Force. If they KNOW someone that's gotten away with something major (in this case, attacking cops) then take action in your own hands

I'm OK with it. Not random violence, but target the rioters and cop killers

I’ve always been shocked that more terminally ill men don’t turn that way.......