PDA

View Full Version : Straight from Ely's & JB's favorite rag: "End The Nobel Peace Prize"

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 08:11 PM
'cause Trump got nominated....

double lulz

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/end-nobel-peace-prize/616300/

You guys are such a hoot...

mostpost
09-11-2020, 08:35 PM
'cause Trump got nominated....

double lulz

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/end-nobel-peace-prize/616300/

You guys are such a hoot...
It would be really dumb to end the Nobel Peace Prize because some fool nominated Trump. On the other hand, if he wins.....

I would nominate New York governor Cuomo for taking the worst pandemic in the country and completely turning it around.
Or, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez just to make conservatives heads explode.

sammy the sage
09-11-2020, 08:44 PM
It would be really dumb to end the Nobel Peace Prize because some fool nominated Trump. On the other hand, if he wins.....

I would nominate New York governor Cuomo for taking the worst pandemic in the country and completely turning it around.

Cuomo KILLED more people PERSONALLY than....how died in nursing homes NEEDLESSLY....and you'd give him a prize....SHIT....you're as bad as the so call fool who nominated Trump....at least you got THAT part right....shoulda stopped there...anyways....you've just lost ANY credibility you mighta had...F'g ridiculous...

Ocala Mike
09-11-2020, 08:45 PM
Correction - according to a Republican campaign ad circulating (if they haven't taken it down yet), he got nominated for the NOBLE PRIZE. Not qualified for that, either.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Lol. I'll bite. Didn't read any of what was linked, but I don't think the Nobel prizes should be cancelled...

I'm running through your mind all day...

TJDave
09-11-2020, 10:35 PM
In most any Sub-Saharan African country 5k would buy anyone a peace prize nomination.

I say we all pitch in and nominate Tom.

horses4courses
09-11-2020, 10:44 PM

Haaaaa :lol:

Completely worthy of a nomination in of itself. :ThmbUp:

wisconsin
09-11-2020, 10:53 PM

There are no words. I am literally speechless. :bang:

jimmyb
09-11-2020, 11:22 PM

Lets see how much blood super Mario has on his hands. Nursing-home executives complain privately that Cuomo should have known his mandate would be a killer, but they were never consulted and got no notice before being swamped with infected patients. As one owner put it, long-time residents began “dropping like flies” soon afterward.

These same executives will not go public with their complaints because they fear Cuomo will punish them with fines and take their licenses. Some see the sudden testing regime and a probe he started with the state attorney general as a way to blame them for his mistakes.

As for witnesses willing and eager to come forward, the feds should start with grieving families. For each of the 28,000 dead, there are relatives whose stories of heartbreak and rage will move the nation.

The families want answers and they want action. They deserve both.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Lol. I'll bite. Didn't read any of what was linked, but I don't think the Nobel prizes should be cancelled...

I'm running through your mind all day...Yup, you and ely are so in my head.

Yet you guys are the ones that say you're leaving, but never leave. You keep coming back here.

Who is exactly in whose head? Why do you come back to off-topic? It makes zero sense exactly...UNLESS I'm in YOUR head as well.

I must be...that's the only reason to come back here...:lol:

Actor
09-11-2020, 11:46 PM
Not going to happen. The first step in ending the Nobel Peace Prize would have to be to get a Norwegian court to invalidate Alfred Nobel's will. 124 years after Nobel's death that's unlikely.

tucker6
09-12-2020, 06:51 AM

Cuomo turned things around when he realized that the virus attacked mainly old frail people. So he locked all the old people up together in nursing homes. The virus fire pestered out after all the old people died. I have to give him credit for coming up with a novel approach to dealing with a pandemic. Just kill your citizens. Trump would never have have the guts to kill the old and defenseless so I have to give it up for Cuomo. He is the real deal sociopath. Bravo!!

biggestal99
09-12-2020, 07:05 AM
How bout this little ditty PA.

Previous Nobel nominations were forged. Lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

You can’t make this stuff up.

Allan

boxcar
09-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Cuomo KILLED more people PERSONALLY than....how died in nursing homes NEEDLESSLY....and you'd give him a prize....SHIT....you're as bad as the so call fool who nominated Trump....at least you got THAT part right....shoulda stopped there...anyways....you've just lost ANY credibility you mighta had...F'g ridiculous...

Mostie provided a perfect example of someone implicitly calling good evil and evil good. It was really a brilliant and humane thing for Cuomo to send all those elderly people to their premature deaths. I guess Cuomo didn't get the memo on how DeSantis handled the elderly in nursing homes in Florida. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2020, 04:14 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/nobel-peace-prize-trump-fake-nomination.html

AllanMust have been the Russians

woodbinepmi
09-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Must have been the Russians

And they say mail in votes are nothing to worry about.

Vinnie
09-12-2020, 04:36 PM

Allan

The main point is that is what the left does best is to fabricate or contrive stories out of nothing short of utter nonsense. This goes on perpetually essentially every second of every day because they have no platform or policies of any substance or reasonable foundation to put forth. It gets to the point of making one nauseous.

MargieRose
09-12-2020, 07:46 PM

Or, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez just to make conservatives heads explode.Obviously, the whole point of the lefty responses to this thread. The memo went out.

MargieRose
09-12-2020, 07:57 PM
Must have been the RussiansNo, probably Chuck Schumer in cahoots with Adam Schiff et al. and then reported to The Atlantic for good measure. They learned well from Comey and Clapper.

Tom
09-13-2020, 08:13 PM

Not to worry, Sammy.
He never had any credibility. :lol:

thaskalos
09-13-2020, 09:02 PM
Hey...if Henry Kissinger could win the Nobel Peace Prize...why shouldn't Donald Trump. :ThmbUp:

OntheRail
09-13-2020, 11:06 PM
Hey...if Henry Kissinger could win the Nobel Peace Prize...why shouldn't Donald Trump. :ThmbUp:

He's more deserving of it then Barry Soetoro... that's without question.