PDA

View Full Version : Should be interesting today...you know...9/11 and all that...

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 04:01 AM
My guess?

Very little coverage compared to every other year since 2001.

It's all part of the plan...

Shocked Google even has something (tiny) about it on their home page....maybe I'll be wrong.

boxcar
09-11-2020, 06:58 AM
My guess?

Very little coverage compared to every other year since 2001.

It's all part of the plan...

Shocked Google even has something (tiny) about it on their home page....maybe I'll be wrong.

I read somewhere that many public schools don't even teach about 9/11 anymore. It's as though it never happened.

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Most weren't yet born so it doesn't matter, just like statues and memorials.

Tor Ekman
09-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Social workers would have saved everyone :rolleyes:

lamboguy
09-11-2020, 10:16 AM
i will never forget that day as long as i live and i might remember it once i go upstairs.

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Many are probably afraid to go out and show support for fear of getting attacked by some angry leftist mob of lunatics. :ThmbDown:

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Actually, there is a good amount of coverage here in NY this morning.

Thankfully, my opinion on this seems to be wrong. I can live with that.

myohmyjustify
09-11-2020, 06:04 PM
The 9/11/01 terrorist attacks should never be forgotten but I am afraid, in time, that it will be. Most of the thugs and anarchists we now see in Portland, Seattle, etc., causing violence against America, were just small children then, but today they now hate this country.

Sadly, the 9/11/12 Benghazi attack has all but been forgotten, thanks to the liberal, mainstream media offering cover for an incompetent and ignorant President Obama and an equally incompetent and very corrupt Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. They both failed their office, their duties and their country. Thanks to both of them Americans unnecessarily were slaughtered.

Benghazi should never have happened at all but Obama was missing in action and Clinton was, well she was Hillary, bless her heart.

davew
09-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Sadly, the 9/11/12 Benghazi attack has all but been forgotten, thanks to the liberal, mainstream media offering cover for an incompetent and ignorant President Obama and an equally incompetent and very corrupt Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. They both failed their office, their duties and their country. Thanks to both of them Americans unnecessarily were slaughtered.

come now, both 0bamas and Clintons net worth increased 100s of millions since their corrupt regime, so it wasn't bad for everyone.

fast4522
09-11-2020, 06:58 PM

What I hope is that everyone gets good display of Rudolph William Louis Giuliani in his role as mayor in some of the segments in the 911 footage. All of this part of history is interesting, I am focusing on this American's integrity and actions during this time.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Giuliani is as corrupt as any of them...don't be an idiot.

dlivery
09-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Buttons to make things work.
Still living in the Industrialzed world network thinking heads matter.

mostpost
09-11-2020, 08:46 PM
i will never forget that day as long as i live and i might remember it once i go upstairs.

Don’t count on it. I have trouble remembering things between the parlor and the bathroom.

sammy the sage
09-11-2020, 08:47 PM
nah...MSNBC ...Chris Hayes lived up to your expectations EXACTLY....immediately down playing 9/11 and up playing virus propaganda BS...:puke:

mostpost
09-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Cubs game showing a clip of GW Bush throwing out the first pitch at Yankee Stadium post 9/11. Looked like a strike.

mostpost
09-11-2020, 08:55 PM
nah...MSNBC ...Chris Hayes lived up to your expectations EXACTLY....immediately down playing 9/11 and up playing virus propaganda BS...:puke:
193,000 killed by Covid 19; 64 times the number killed on 9/11. Or like having a 9/11 every three days since the beginning of March.

fast4522
09-11-2020, 08:55 PM
Giuliani is as corrupt as any of them...don't be an idiot.:lol::lol:

sammy the sage
09-11-2020, 09:00 PM
193,000 killed by Covid 19; 64 times the number killed on 9/11. Or like having a 9/11 every three days since the beginning of March.

Wouldn't have mattered ONE IOTA who was in office.....those countries with major lock-downs are suffering 2nd and 3rd waves already....we're going to too...then again...there's Sweden....

fast4522
09-11-2020, 09:16 PM
What I hope is that everyone gets good display of Rudolph William Louis Giuliani in his role as mayor in some of the segments in the 911 footage. All of this part of history is interesting, I am focusing on this American's integrity and actions during this time.

https://themobmuseum.org/notable_names/rudolph-giuliani/

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 11:24 PM
:lol::lol:For the record, I was being dead serious. In case anyone misunderstood.

JustRalph
09-12-2020, 09:00 AM

did all of you assholes get this in your email yesterday?

How you can compare an organic self replicating disease that is spread often voluntarily by a bunch idiot protesters or college kids on a beach weekend, with a worldwide host, and a recovery rate of 99% to a terrorist act that has a target of much less people and then quantify it as an example of some sort............

Where do you idiots get this shit?

tucker6
09-12-2020, 09:12 AM
did all of you assholes get this in your email yesterday?

How you can compare an organic self replicating disease that is spread often voluntarily by a bunch idiot protesters or college kids on a beach weekend, with a worldwide host, and a recovery rate of 99% to a terrorist act that has a target of much less people and then quantify it as an example of some sort............

Where do you idiots get this shit?
It will be so gratifying when Trump wins. I still expect the training wheels to come off Biden's bicycle before election day. It's getting harder and harder to keep them on these days and even some leftie news hosts are getting wide-eyed at Biden. His dementia is real and the fact that 50% of the population would vote for a senile person says more about those voters as un-Americans than it does about Trump. TDS is realz.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2020, 04:10 PM
TDS is realz.Don't we all know it. You've seen it on full display lately with some of our comeback all-stars.

Tom
09-13-2020, 08:16 PM

Discovery Channel, NatGeo, and History had a lot of shows about the day. Watched all of them.

ElKabong
09-13-2020, 09:48 PM
It will be so gratifying when Trump wins. I still expect the training wheels to come off Biden's bicycle before election day. It's getting harder and harder to keep them on these days and even some leftie news hosts are getting wide-eyed at Biden. His dementia is real and the fact that 50% of the population would vote for a senile person says more about those voters as un-Americans than it does about Trump. TDS is realz.

I saw a video on local tv about how Biden tugs on his ear during his recent speeches. It would appear he's wearing an earpiece, and my guess is someone is directing his comments

Trump can make him look like the dementia riddled unit he's become by crossing Joe with questions that require multiple answers on the same subject. If the moderators don't protect Biden, he's toast

jmo

Tom
09-15-2020, 08:46 AM
I saw a video on local tv about how Biden tugs on his ear during his recent speeches. It would appear he's wearing an earpiece, and my guess is someone is directing his comments

jmo

Be careful.
He's trying to lull you into pulling his finger! :eek:

tucker6
09-15-2020, 09:36 AM
Be careful.
He's trying to lull you into pulling his finger! :eek:

He only does that with little girls.

Marshall Bennett
09-15-2020, 12:26 PM
Be careful.
He's trying to lull you into pulling his finger! :eek:Or trying to jar his brain.

dlivery
09-15-2020, 03:24 PM
Give us a number from 1-10
I would bet Joe would get it right.:)