PDA

View Full Version : For JerryBoyle - Best political analysis today, courtesy of the GOAT

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2020, 11:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgaFgljFd4A

Ol' Jerry says Trump's entire platform is based on panic...I wonder why?

Nice scene in Rochester this weekend..right there...in the video I just posted.

Jerry will liken it to a garden party no doubt. Nothing to see there.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 12:00 PM
LOL.

1. Gonna have to start collecting rent for all the real estate I own in your head

2. I'll never watch a TC video. He's an entertainer, not a journalist. I'd value your opinion before I'd value his. Although it does appear that you get all of yours from him...so perhaps I don't value either...

Greyfox
09-11-2020, 12:08 PM
LOL.

I'll never watch a TC video.

Glad to see that you are so open minded. :rolleyes:

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 12:10 PM
Glad to see that you are so open minded. :rolleyes:

See sentence that followed. I'm sure there is entertainment you don't watch. I'll never watch Keeping Up w the Kardashians. Just not what I'm in to...

Greyfox
09-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Tucker is an opinionist whether you agree or not.
You are showing a typical left-wing mind set wherein if you don't like what someone has to say they are "cancelled."
In this instance you've re-labeled Tucker as an entertainer because his opinions are too painful for the prison bars of your mind to accommodate.
That's a pity.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 12:22 PM
Tucker is an opinionist whether you agree or not.
You are showing a typical left-wing mind set wherein if you don't like what someone has to say they are "cancelled."
In this instance you've re-labeled Tucker as an entertainer because his opinions are too painful for the prison bars of your mind to accommodate.
That's a pity.

Did I say YOU shouldn't watch him? Tune in if you'd like. I'm not a cancel culture kind of guy.

I said he's not a journalist. You just confirmed that. Thanks. I repeat, I'm not interested in his entertainment. Not sure why that has triggered you lol

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2020, 12:45 PM
Did I say YOU shouldn't watch him? Tune in if you'd like. I'm not a cancel culture kind of guy.

I said he's not a journalist. You just confirmed that. Thanks. I repeat, I'm not interested in his entertainment. Not sure why that has triggered you lol
So where do you get your news information? Just curious?

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 01:01 PM
So where do you get your news information? Just curious?

MSNBC obviously.

Wait, do you all actually go to TC to get your news? That'd be like getting your news from Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart back when they were on Comedy Central. Another poster just admitted he's an opinionist. Why would you want one guy's opinion to be the source of your news?

In all seriousness, I prefer reading the news and reading it from as many sources as I can until I feel that the facts aren't up for dispute...

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 01:16 PM

I said he's not a journalist. You just confirmed that. Thanks. I repeat, I'm not interested in his entertainment. Not sure why that has triggered you lolI never said he was a journalist delivering news.

I said he was the best political ANALYST out there...

So...you may want to rethink your reply.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 01:17 PM
reading it from as many sources as I canWe all know this isn't true.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 01:18 PM
1. Gonna have to start collecting rent for all the real estate I own in your headBoring. Elysian already has copyrighted this line. Think of your own.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 01:37 PM
I never said he was a journalist delivering news.

I said he was the best political ANALYST out there...

So...you may want to rethink your reply.

Reply remains the same. His takes are built for entertainment. Not to be taken seriously. Not my type of entertainment though.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Boring. Elysian already has copyrighted this line. Think of your own.

Sounds like you should stop giving away land for cheap...

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 02:35 PM
All I need to know is you refuse to watch the video.

Thank you for continuing to make this racing forum successful while all others have fallen by the wayside.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 02:39 PM
All I need to know is you refuse to watch the video.

Thank you for continuing to make this racing forum successful while all others have fallen by the wayside.

Why would I watch it? I don't find value in what he says. I'm pretty sure it'll be garbage. If I do watch it, then explain what's garbage about his analysis, will you listen? Likely not..

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Why would I watch it? I don't find value in what he says. I'm pretty sure it'll be garbage. If I do watch it, then explain what's garbage about his analysis, will you listen? Likely not..Listen? Most definitely.

The current political climate has distorted our views of each other quite dramatically. In fact, I'm willing to bet there are certain views I hold (that I've even posted about on this board) that would surprise you, being they aren't part of Republican party or conservative gospel.

Apparently, we like slinging insults more than actually understanding one another.

Poindexter
09-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Why would I watch it? I don't find value in what he says. I'm pretty sure it'll be garbage. If I do watch it, then explain what's garbage about his analysis, will you listen? Likely not..

Isn't that what the point of a discussion forum is. One poster says, wow great video, you have to see it. Another comes in and says, well not so great because, point 1 is false for this reason and point 2 is false for this reason....

Why are you so reluctant to hear views that are much different than yours. Rather than dismiss them as garbage, hear them out and see if you can learn something or feel free to try to educate us. Not everyone reading is far left or far right. I am sure you aren't going to change everyone's mind, but you might change someone's mind. You never know. Doesn't have to be a battle. Just state your opinion strongly, take on opposing opinions with an open mind, be prepared for challenges and give the forum a diversity of opinion.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Isn't that what the point of a discussion forum is. One poster says, wow great video, you have to see it. Another comes in and says, well not so great because, point 1 is false for this reason and point 2 is false for this reason....

Why are you so reluctant to hear views that are much different than yours. Rather than dismiss them as garbage, hear them out and see if you can learn something or feel free to try to educate us. Not everyone reading is far left or far right. I am sure you aren't going to change everyone's mind, but you might change someone's mind. You never know. Doesn't have to be a battle. Just state your opinion strongly, take on opposing opinions with an open mind, be prepared for challenges and give the forum a diversity of opinion.

On PaceAdvantage...don't make me laugh. If I thought a constructive conversation were possible here, I'd be happy to engage. As it is, I still see posters commenting on the "racist Kenyan president", the "animal prosters", "thugs", "all lives matters", glorifying a 17 y/o who went looking for a fight, etc, etc, etc. I don't believe these "opinions" are worthy of some type of academic discussion.

Poindexter
09-11-2020, 04:05 PM
On PaceAdvantage...don't make me laugh. If I thought a constructive conversation were possible here, I'd be happy to engage. As it is, I still see posters commenting on the "racist Kenyan president", the "animal prosters", "thugs", "all lives matters", glorifying a 17 y/o who went looking for a fight, etc, etc, etc. I don't believe these "opinions" are worthy of some type of academic discussion.

If that is your attitude, why post on anything? If you feel someone is wrong, call them out on it and defend your position. Sounds like an excuse to me.

MONEY
09-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Why would I watch it? I don't find value in what he says. I'm pretty sure it'll be garbage.
I don't like Broccoli because I never tasted it.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 05:03 PM
the "animal prosters", "thugs",Considering a good portion of those are white, I don't see how this can be construed as racist.

In fact, MOST of the people these last few months I've seen causing trouble, that could be deemed "animal protesters" or "thugs" have BEEN WHITE.

And there are maybe a handful of people at most in off-topic who have used those descriptors these past six months. But feel free to paint the entire off-topic forum with a broad brush.

It's fascinating to me really.

I encourage and embrace a broad spectrum of political leanings, thoughts and ideas on here. I don't ban lefties or delete their posts. There are TONS of vile, anti-Trump liturgies on here...same thing with GWB before him....I don't censor them now, nor have I ever in 20+ years of doing this.

And yet, I am pigeonholed by JB and others here constantly. Which is kind of hilarious. Then, when I confront them about this and show them some of the things I've posted, or reveal some of my beliefs, they cry ignorance...it's funny the posts by me that they somehow miss...and these are the ones that defy their obviously preconceived notions.

I am actually WAY MORE TOLERANT than I should be around here. The shit I let some of you get away with AGAINST ME is insane.

If ONLY I were as bad as you claim me to be.

woodtoo
09-11-2020, 06:02 PM

Get lost Jerry Boyle, if you cant give an honest opinion of a video you are a waste of time.

RunForTheRoses
09-11-2020, 06:14 PM
The Kenyan's hero:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/09/11/weather-underground-terrorist-bill-ayers-suggests-the-civil-war-has-already-begun-n917703

I'm sorry mentor.

elysiantraveller
09-11-2020, 06:52 PM
LOL.

1. Gonna have to start collecting rent for all the real estate I own in your head

2. I'll never watch a TC video. He's an entertainer, not a journalist. I'd value your opinion before I'd value his. Although it does appear that you get all of yours from him...so perhaps I don't value either...

ooh boy!

Your very own, name in title, thread from PA?!?!

And Tucker Carlson is featured!

Well done sir! You've ascended quickly!

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 07:58 PM
The good thing is...when I'm done with you both...you'll know it.

That time draws nigh.

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 08:55 PM
I don't like Broccoli because I never tasted it.

I've seen TC clips in the past. Not a form of entertainment I'm interested in...

This is wild to me. Do you all go around watching things you don't find value in?

JerryBoyle
09-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Considering a good portion of those are white, I don't see how this can be construed as racist.

In fact, MOST of the people these last few months I've seen causing trouble, that could be deemed "animal protesters" or "thugs" have BEEN WHITE.

And there are maybe a handful of people at most in off-topic who have used those descriptors these past six months. But feel free to paint the entire off-topic forum with a broad brush.

It's fascinating to me really.

I encourage and embrace a broad spectrum of political leanings, thoughts and ideas on here. I don't ban lefties or delete their posts. There are TONS of vile, anti-Trump liturgies on here...same thing with GWB before him....I don't censor them now, nor have I ever in 20+ years of doing this.

And yet, I am pigeonholed by JB and others here constantly. Which is kind of hilarious. Then, when I confront them about this and show them some of the things I've posted, or reveal some of my beliefs, they cry ignorance...it's funny the posts by me that they somehow miss...and these are the ones that defy their obviously preconceived notions.

I am actually WAY MORE TOLERANT than I should be around here. The shit I let some of you get away with AGAINST ME is insane.

If ONLY I were as bad as you claim me to be.

1. You don't encourage a "broad spectrum of political leanings" from what I've sampled. Contrary to what you seem to believe, I don't stalk your posts. But from the sample of posts I have seen, you either spew far right takes, support the far right posters, or mock and belittle those on the lift and in the middle.

2. You haven't shown me posts of you taking some non far right side. The closest is you said you're not in the "all lives matter" camp. That's fair if true...

3. In the past 2 days I've had at least 3 posters direct some type of vulgarity at me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but does highlight how you choose to enforce the rules I've seen you discuss before...

4. Like 2 or 3 posts after your above posts, someone refers to Obama as the Kenyan...again... (queue "but he has Kenyan heritage!" - we know that's not how it was intended).

MONEY
09-11-2020, 09:50 PM
I've seen TC clips in the past. Not a form of entertainment I'm interested in...

This is wild to me. Do you all go around watching things you don't find value in?
Truthfully, I rarely hear what Carlson has to say because just like right now, I'm usually in my office watching horse racing and messing around on the internet.
When Hannity comes on the TV gets load, so I turn it off. I don't like Hannity and Mike Lindell.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Listen? Most definitely.

The current political climate has distorted our views of each other quite dramatically. In fact, I'm willing to bet there are certain views I hold (that I've even posted about on this board) that would surprise you, being they aren't part of Republican party or conservative gospel.

Apparently, we like slinging insults more than actually understanding one another.Note how the above went completely ignored.

The trolling is real with these two.

JerryBoyle
09-12-2020, 12:50 AM
Note how the above went completely ignored.

The trolling is real with these two.

What was I supposed to take out of it? It's a nice message, I guess. Perhaps if you lived it, I'd take it seriously. As it is, see points 1 through 4...

hcap
09-12-2020, 03:43 AM
I don't like Broccoli because I never tasted it.Broccoli has more political insight than TC.:lol::lol:

MONEY
09-12-2020, 02:54 PM
I believe that Obama was born in the U.S.A. to an American mother, but Obama himself has on more than one occasion said that he is from Kenya.
Ergo, some people call him Kenyan.

JerryBoyle
09-12-2020, 10:18 PM
I believe that Obama was born in the U.S.A. to an American mother, but Obama himself has on more than one occasion said that he is from Kenya.
Ergo, some people call him Kenyan.

I'll be nice here and just say that it should be obvious that when people call him a Kenyan, they're not simply acknowledging his heritage. Let's not forget the whole bogus birther conspiracy...

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2020, 10:29 PM
It's amazing how "nice" we're supposed to be to SOME presidents....while it's AOK to shit on some others 24/7.

Funny thing on this site over 20 years...when the Republican presidents get shat on in here, you and those like you don't say a word...and in fact are doing the shatting....

Explain that to me Jerry...

You get to shit and goof on the POTUSes you don't like, but we don't get to goof on the ones we don't like...if we do, we're racists...GTFOOH

JerryBoyle
09-12-2020, 10:32 PM
It's amazing how "nice" we're supposed to be to SOME presidents....while it's AOK to shit on some others 24/7.

Funny thing on this site over 20 years...when the Republican presidents get shat on in here, you and those like you don't say a word...and in fact are doing the shatting....

Explain that to me Jerry...

You get to shit and goof on the POTUSes you don't like, but we don't get to goof on the ones we don't like...if we do, we're racists...GTFOOH

Certainly you can see the diff between shitting on someone over things he controls and decisions he makes vs shitting on someone for race? Idc if people are critical of Obama or any dem's decisions...

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 01:43 AM
Certainly you can see the diff between shitting on someone over things he controls and decisions he makes vs shitting on someone for race? Idc if people are critical of Obama or any dem's decisions...They weren't shitting on him for his race.

They're shitting on him for his Kenyan controversy, which HE HIMSELF PROMOTED up until the point it become INCONVENIENT FOR HIM TO DO SO (ie. ran for POTUS).

Facts Jerry.

Facts.

I'm not going to go through the entire thing again. But it is a FACT that Obama hyped his Kenyan ancestry to make himself more interesting all through his early life...even to the point of letting go an apparent "MISTAKE" by his first literary agent that had been in print and online, stating in Obama's bio that he was BORN IN KENYA...Obama let this mistake go for 16 years! Both in a printed pamphlet and on his agent's website. And it was REVISED online 4 times during those 16 years, and NOBODY ever changed the part where it said he was born in Kenya....UNTIL HE WAS ABOUT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

Facts Jerry.

So we GOOF on him for THAT.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

As you can see from the following link at archive.org, the website for his agent was listing him as born in Kenya as late as 3/26/2007...that's 16 years AFTER the pamphlet from the snopes link above...even though they'd been obviously updating it as you can see for yourself.

For instance, they updated it as of 3/26/07 to include the part about Obama being "the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention."

https://web.archive.org/web/20070326044550/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html#o

Facts Jerry.

hcap
09-13-2020, 03:30 AM
They weren't shitting on him for his race.

They're shitting on him for his Kenyan controversy, which HE HIMSELF PROMOTED up until the point it become INCONVENIENT FOR HIM TO DO SO (ie. ran for POTUS).

Facts Jerry.

Facts.

I'm not going to go through the entire thing again. But it is a FACT that Obama hyped his Kenyan ancestry to make himself more interesting all through his early life...even to the point of letting go an apparent "MISTAKE" by his first literary agent that had been in print and online, stating in Obama's bio that he was BORN IN KENYA...Obama let this mistake go for 16 years! Both in a printed pamphlet and on his agent's website. And it was REVISED online 4 times during those 16 years, and NOBODY ever changed the part where it said he was born in Kenya....UNTIL HE WAS ABOUT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

Facts Jerry.

So we GOOF on him for THAT.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

As you can see from the following link at archive.org, the website for his agent was listing him as born in Kenya as late as 3/26/2007...that's 16 years AFTER the pamphlet from the snopes link above...even though they'd been obviously updating it as you can see for yourself.

For instance, they updated it as of 3/26/07 to include the part about Obama being "the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention."

https://web.archive.org/web/20070326044550/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html#o

Facts Jerry.Snopes only says an ex literary agent publishedd promotional booklet in 1991 for Obama's FIRST BOOK.

Obama never used that in any way to make a "name" for himself politically.
Your moron-in-chief came tom power ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT BIRTHERISM he promoted.

Snap out of it.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 03:42 AM
Snopes only says an ex literary agent publishedd promotional booklet in 1991 for Obama's FIRST BOOK.

Your moron-in-chief came tom power ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT BIRTHERISM he promoted.

Snap out of it.No...he never used it...except to promote his book I guess....

davew
09-13-2020, 03:59 AM
Snopes only says an ex literary agent publishedd promotional booklet in 1991 for Obama's FIRST BOOK.

Snap out of it.

birtherism came from the Clinton campaign, how could the world know they were full of crap?

hcap
09-13-2020, 04:09 AM
No...he never used it...except to promote his book I guess....Snopes never said what you claimed it did
Obama NEVER promoted that false story of 1991.

His very first political office was as Illinois Senator in 1996.

Go ahead, find something showing he ever used that false story.
For any office. Why would he? In order to run for president as a non eligible candidate?

Trump would not be in politics without that Trumped up birther bullshit.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 04:47 AM
Snopes never said what you claimed it did
Obama NEVER promoted that false story of 1991.

His very first political office was as Illinois Senator in 1996.

Go ahead, find something showing he ever used that false story.
For any office. Why would he? In order to run for president as a non eligible candidate?

Trump would not be in politics without that Trumped up birther bullshit.He used it with his first agent....obviously...you think he never looked at the promotional pamphlet with his VERY FIRST literary agent...come on dude...be real...he knew it was on there...

Why did he write a book? To promote himself...as a future politician...he's a smart guy, remember?

hcap
09-13-2020, 04:59 AM
He used it with his first agent....obviously...you think he never looked at the promotional pamphlet with his VERY FIRST literary agent...come on dude...be real...he knew it was on there...

Why did he write a book? To promote himself...as a future politician...he's a smart guy, remember?No he never did. Go ahead and find some far right bullshit or any news source stating he did.

Meanwhile Trump's racist background fills volumes.
And is being published, and on best sweller lists.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 05:02 AM
No he never did. Go ahead and find some far right bullshit or any news source stating he did.Allowing them to falsely state he was born in Kenya by default means that he did.

Facts hcap.

Facts.

davew
09-13-2020, 05:07 AM
No he never did. Go ahead and find some far right bullshit or any news source stating he did.

Meanwhile Trump's racist background fills volumes.
And is being published, and on best sweller lists.

you are correct, 0bama did not write 'Dreams from my Father'.

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2020, 10:42 AM
Trying to reason with a commie moron is like clawing at a brick wall.

hcap
09-13-2020, 11:08 AM
Allowing them to falsely state he was born in Kenya by default means that he did.

Facts hcap.

Facts.Speculation. Only a foolish defense of your racist fool. No facts

If it somehow it was to his benefit, why didn't Obama ever mention he was born in Kenya? You are twisting yourself into a pretzel with another convoluted absurd conspiracy theory.

Hey, maybe The Donald, who you bamboozled suckers think plays 3 dimensional chess, way back in '91 disguised himself as this "so-called" literary agent,..... tricking Obama into disclosing he was a secret Kenyan, knowing full well 20 years later, old master stable genius could use it to propel himself into the presidency?:lol::lol::lol:

I mean, can you disprove that was the real plan?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JerryBoyle
09-13-2020, 11:19 AM
I'll be nice here and just say that it should be obvious that when people call him a Kenyan, they're not simply acknowledging his heritage. Let's not forget the whole bogus birther conspiracy...

Ahahahah for all the negative rep points I've earned, I'd like to hear the explanation for this one.

fast4522
09-13-2020, 01:51 PM

Exactly correct. Points when possible.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 03:29 PM
Speculation. Only a foolish defense of your racist fool. No facts

If it somehow it was to his benefit, why didn't Obama ever mention he was born in Kenya? You are twisting yourself into a pretzel with another convoluted absurd conspiracy theory.

Hey, maybe The Donald, who you bamboozled suckers think plays 3 dimensional chess, way back in '91 disguised himself as this "so-called" literary agent,..... tricking Obama into disclosing he was a secret Kenyan, knowing full well 20 years later, old master stable genius could use it to propel himself into the presidency?:lol::lol::lol:

I mean, can you disprove that was the real plan?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:I believe he was born in Hawaii. I am not trying to promote birthirism. Why can't you stick to the subject?

What I'm saying is...Obama had ZERO problem with keeping the illusion going...it made him more interesting...I suppose...in liberalville....

That's why he never corrected the promotional pamphlet for his FIRST LITERARY AGENT for his FIRST BOOK...as if he never saw it...come on...imagine his first time being published and he didn't check out EVERYTHING...he's a narcissist...of course he did...

Never corrected for 16 years, despite multiple revisions online too...only corrected when he decided to run for POTUS...cool beans.

ElKabong
09-13-2020, 03:56 PM
Speculation. Only a foolish defense of your racist fool. No facts

You are soooo right...

MargieRose
09-13-2020, 04:24 PM
You are soooo right...People with huge, toothy smiles can't be trusted.

https://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/106939503.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=362

Tom
09-13-2020, 07:17 PM

A fountain of mis-information, as usual.

Obama WAS/IS a racist.
Calling him the "Kenyan" has nothing to do with race. Kenyan is not a race. It is a nationality. The insult here is not an American. racist would be calling him the African-American Asshole.

Animal protesters - no, rioters. Would you call someone who loots and sets cars and stores on fire civilized? Maybe in your family, but not in the real world. Thug has been a word with a specific meaning for decades. Ever hear of James Cagney? A thug?

a 17 year old who went looking for a fight, huh?
What about those who showed up to a protest with weapons, molotov cocktails, bricks......

I think you avoid an academic discussion because you are not bright enough to engage in one.

Tom
09-13-2020, 07:24 PM
4. Like 2 or 3 posts after your above posts, someone refers to Obama as the Kenyan...again... (queue "but he has Kenyan heritage!" - we know that's not how it was intended).

You know shit how it was intended.

I was very much pro-Obama in the beginning.
Posts here to that effect.

I object to the terrible job he did and the embarrassment he was to our country.

I know, I know, your level of comprehension if too low to understand that.

Tom
09-13-2020, 07:26 PM

No, the brick wall is smarter.

Tom
09-13-2020, 07:28 PM
Ahahahah for all the negative rep points I've earned, I'd like to hear the explanation for this one.

I've explained it before - his actions made it clear he was in no way an "American."

Plain and simple......It call him that as an insult to his entire presidency.

JerryBoyle
09-13-2020, 08:12 PM
I've explained it before - his actions made it clear he was in no way an "American."

Plain and simple......It call him that as an insult to his entire presidency.

Hahah Tom, your last couple posts could be summarized as "I'M NOT RACIST, I JUST DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!".

JerryBoyle
09-13-2020, 08:13 PM

Obama WAS/IS a racist.
Calling him the "Kenyan" has nothing to do with race. Kenyan is not a race. It is a nationality. The insult here is not an American. racist would be calling him the African-American Asshole.

Animal protesters - no, rioters. Would you call someone who loots and sets cars and stores on fire civilized? Maybe in your family, but not in the real world. Thug has been a word with a specific meaning for decades. Ever hear of James Cagney? A thug?

What about those who showed up to a protest with weapons, molotov cocktails, bricks......

I think you avoid an academic discussion because you are not bright enough to engage in one.

You're the king of trite, useless posts. And you keep trying to insult my intelligence as if I value your consideration for it...

JerryBoyle
09-13-2020, 08:14 PM

Obama WAS/IS a racist.

To summarize, you question his citizenship because he's black...

ElKabong
09-13-2020, 08:22 PM
Hahah Tom, your last couple posts could be summarized as "I'M NOT RACIST, I JUST DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!".

You quoted Tom, pasted it, and it he made no mention of race

Yet you say Tom "doesn't like black people"...

You have no credibility. You're just slinging the race card around because you have nothing else left in your bag

JerryBoyle
09-13-2020, 09:09 PM
You quoted Tom, pasted it, and it he made no mention of race

Yet you say Tom "doesn't like black people"...

You have no credibility. You're just slinging the race card around because you have nothing else left in your bag

You really think he was calling him the "kenyan" because he WASN'T thinking of race? Come on. You all here seem to think that racism only occurs when someone is explicit. "Well, I haven't dropped an n-bomb recently so I can't be racist". No idea where Trump is from but I don't see Tom referring to him as the "german" president. The first black president's citizenship was discredited, and you think that's not racist? Literally the only people who don't think it's racist are conservative white people. Black people kneel to protest police brutality, and you get mad. Then they have a moment of unity, where they lock arms. The most peaceful form of protest possible. They get boo'd. Then they say black lives matter. Not matter more. Just matter. But you had to say all lives matter. Then a small portion of that group cause destruction, and you immediately throw out the entire movement. Yet you don't do the same when we see far right white people shooting up churches, driving cars into crowds, etc. Give me a f'n break.

Someone else mentions "absentee black fathers" on this very forum. Not racist? Tom says people who do X are thugs. But the point is, to whom is Tom more likely to apply that label? Had a black guy done what the 17 y/o did, I guarantee Tom wouldn't be as gracious. Literally mentions "what about the protestors showing up with weapons?" Didn't the 17 y/o show up with a weapon? I see Tom being much more willing to apply that label (and other labels) to a certain group of people.

I'll put this in terms hopefully handicappers can understand. No one can say ahead of time if a horse will win. The horse doesn't come out and say "I will win". But we can analyze enough data to start sniffing out signal which points us to a conclusion abt the horse. In this case, there's enough signal to sniff out that Tom is likely racist, even if Tom doesn't think so. And I don't mean to pick on Tom. There's plenty of other posters here who are as well...

I'll admit that saying "we get it, you don't like black people" was incendiary. But, it's maddening to constantly read posts from people who think they're not being racist because they're not explicit. Here's a thought experiment: you don't like when NFL players kneel to protest police brutality. It's disrespectful to the flag you say. If that's true, what form of protest would you be ok with? If the answer is none, I think you need to evaluate whether it's the form that bothers you or the message...

ElKabong
09-13-2020, 09:34 PM
You really think he was calling him the "kenyan" because he WASN'T thinking of race? Come on. You all here seem to think that racism only occurs when someone is explicit. "Well, I haven't dropped an n-bomb recently so I can't be racist". No idea where Trump is from but I don't see Tom referring to him as the "german" president. The first black president's citizenship was discredited, and you think that's not racist? Literally the only people who don't think it's racist are conservative white people. Black people kneel to protest police brutality, and you get mad. Then they have a moment of unity, where they lock arms. The most peaceful form of protest possible. They get boo'd. Then they say black lives matter. Not matter more. Just matter. But you had to say all lives matter. Then a small portion of that group cause destruction, and you immediately throw out the entire movement. Yet you don't do the same when we see far right white people shooting up churches, driving cars into crowds, etc. Give me a f'n break.

Someone else mentions "absentee black fathers" on this very forum. Not racist? Tom says people who do X are thugs. But the point is, to whom is Tom more likely to apply that label? Had a black guy done what the 17 y/o did, I guarantee Tom wouldn't be as gracious. Literally mentions "what about the protestors showing up with weapons?" Didn't the 17 y/o show up with a weapon? I see Tom being much more willing to apply that label (and other labels) to a certain group of people.

I'll put this in terms hopefully handicappers can understand. No one can say ahead of time if a horse will win. The horse doesn't come out and say "I will win". But we can analyze enough data to start sniffing out signal which points us to a conclusion abt the horse. In this case, there's enough signal to sniff out that Tom is likely racist, even if Tom doesn't think so. And I don't mean to pick on Tom. There's plenty of other posters here who are as well...

I'll admit that saying "we get it, you don't like black people" was incendiary. But, it's maddening to constantly read posts from people who think they're not being racist because they're not explicit. Here's a thought experiment: you don't like when NFL players kneel to protest police brutality. It's disrespectful to the flag you say. If that's true, what form of protest would you be ok with? If the answer is none, I think you need to evaluate whether it's the form that bothers you or the message...

As to paragraph #1
You are reading things into Tom's comments that were never there. Simple as that. Anything else is just putting words in his mouth. You lose credibility when that happens

Paragraph#2, 3
Black absentee fathers is a huge issue in this society. If you disagree then I can't help you

Paragraph #4
You made an "incendiary remark". I agree with your comment there.
RE: plyers taking a knee.. I look at sports as entertainment, nothing more. Same for music. When the Dixie Chicks thought they would get political, it cost them their careers. People don't want entertainers to preach to them. Simple as that. Athletes on all levels will be better off to recognize they are there for diversion or entertainment only. To think otherwise, they're kidding themselves.

But for some reason entertainers and their sycophants aren't willing to accept that reality. The race card always is brought up, even with the Dixie Chicks defenders. It doesn't make sense now, didn't back then either. ("if you are for GWB you're a racist and a warmonger").

You need to come to grips with this much.>>> Not everything someone else thinks that doesn't line up with your beliefs makes them a racist. That's when you lose any and ALL credibility. We live our own lives. We associate with people of all races. We live in close proximity to people of other races. We work with people of all races. We help people of all races. For someone to pull a race card without knowing the other in person, its the epitome of ignorance

fast4522
09-13-2020, 10:04 PM
To summarize, you question his citizenship because he's black...

Just because Tom does not believe in your rendition it does not mean yours is valid, I too think Barack Hussein Obama was a traitor who was a benefit to globalist outside our country. His color has nothing to do with his actions selling out his country, I too called him a Kenyan because it was the least offensive that I could get away with here. I was not the only one who found his behavior bowing to every one he could find. Socialist loved him and traditional Americans disliked him, that is just what it was. Many of us are more about ideology and less about color. Some people are missed because how they lived, not the stupid shit you will always lead others into.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2020, 11:33 PM
I like how you guys kill threads. I have to think it's intentional at this point.

Don't worry...I'll keep making them...