PDA

View Full Version : 190,000 people did not panic

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 12:24 PM
they just died!!

MargieRose
09-10-2020, 01:05 PM
They probably all went dancing in China Town, etc., etc.

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Or rioting and looting

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Those responses are typical trumpian. Rationalize your convictions to satisfy a senseless and selfish act!!

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Play stupid games (create this thread), win stupid prizes (get these responses).

AndyC
09-10-2020, 01:53 PM
they just died!!

Who could have predicted that all of those unhealthy seniors would be at risk from a virus? Trump could have prevented all of those deaths if he had just been serious.

davew
09-10-2020, 02:37 PM
dang, how may of those would have already been dead even without the virus? answer me that scientific one?

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 03:54 PM
I can see why trump said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose a vote.

ElKabong
09-10-2020, 04:07 PM
You can also loot and burn buildings in cities run by Democrats and not get arrested.

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 04:17 PM
You can also loot and burn buildings in cities run by Democrats and not get arrested.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. I just watched trump news conference wherein he blames bob woodward for not telling us about covid.

woodtoo
09-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Deflection, deflection, deflection. I just watched trump news conference wherein he blames bob woodward for not telling us about covid.

Bob Woodword could have prevented thousands of deaths, he is culpable and should be charged with murder . Right.

fast4522
09-10-2020, 04:33 PM

Just in case. . . . . .

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Bob Woodword could have prevented thousands of deaths, he is culpable and should be charged with murder . Right.

Perhaps woodward should have called 911. Ugh!

tucker6
09-10-2020, 05:32 PM
Bob Woodward is as guilty of murder, if not more so, than most cops killing an unarmed person. He SHOULD be arrested under the Good Samaritan laws.

Tom
09-10-2020, 05:41 PM
They probably all went dancing in China Town, etc., etc.

Guests of Nancy Pelosi.
Those that couldn't get to the left coast dined out in NYC on De Blasio's invitation.

Tom
09-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
they just died!!

Not all of them - many thousands were murdered by Madman Cuomo, the Kovid Killer.

People who have killed less people than Cuomo:

BTK
Green River Killer
Golden State Killer
Zodiac
Hillside Stranglers
Night Stalker
Arthur Shawcross
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
Jeffrey Dahmer
David Berkowitz

Conclusion: all of theses] men are better AMERICANS than Cuomo!

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 05:52 PM
Bob Woodward is as guilty of murder, if not more so, than most cops killing an unarmed person. He SHOULD be arrested under the Good Samaritan laws.

102 rep green marks.!!!

I give up.. with all due respects, you guys are leading a life I could not wish for,

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2020, 05:54 PM
102 rep green marks.!!!

I give up.. with all due respects, you guys are leading a life I could not wish for,You should keep posting in those threads nobody ever responds to...

Isn't it amazing when you think about it?

I've been amazed for DECADES how almost ALL of your threads get ZERO replies...from anyone other than you.

Talk about wasted time.

Maybe that's why you have red marks. You're boring.

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 06:04 PM
You should keep posting in those threads nobody ever responds to...

I've been amazed for DECADES how almost ALL of your threads get ZERO replies...from anyone other than you.

Talk about wasted time.

It's not a waste of time for me.it saves me big money. For that I thank you for the platform. I just lost with the 9 horse in kd race 8 and it cost me $0.00

davew
09-10-2020, 06:31 PM
It's not a waste of time for me.it saves me big money. For that I thank you for the platform. I just lost with the 9 horse in kd race 8 and it cost me $0.00

have you ever considered the stock, futures, options markets?

your practice and experience with what is equivalent to technical analysis could make you a big winner. and the thing about those markets is the more you bet when winning, the better your results.

Tom
09-10-2020, 06:34 PM

your practice and experience with what is equivalent to technical analysis could make you a big winner. and the thing about those markets is the more you bet when winning, the better your results.

When you think about it, don't we WANT people like Formula to support Biden? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 06:47 PM

When it comes to stocks, my family always seeks my advice
I got into facebook at the ipo of $40 . Some time later my son called,"hey pop, facebook is at $19, would you buy". Absolutely not I replied. That was a big buy signal to him. He's in at 19. There are plenty more like that. But all told, I've done ok

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 06:49 PM
When you think about it, don't we WANT people like Formula to support Biden? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont stress out these guys with "think"

davew
09-10-2020, 07:08 PM
When it comes to stocks, my family always seeks my advice
I got into facebook at the ipo of $40 . Some time later my son called,"hey pop, facebook is at $19, would you buy". Absolutely not I replied. That was a big buy signal to him. He's in at 19. There are plenty more like that. But all told, I've done ok

I was talking more day trading where minute by minute item prices are moving. You make money if the price is moving your direction and you get out before it turns to a loss. Very similar to watching the tote board.

delayjf
09-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Trump's attempt at keeping the country from going into full panic mode, did not in anyway hinder the efforts to battle Covid. Lives were not lost due to anything he said, the effort to fight the disease was unchanged.

Tom
09-10-2020, 08:37 PM
As it was, we ran out of toilet paper.
Can you imagine what would have happened if he panicked? :eek:

Steve 'StatMan'
09-10-2020, 08:43 PM
This reminds me - too bad the board isn't displaying each member's 'On Ignore' count on the roster screen - we could sort and find the most ignored posters! When inquiring minds want to know, of course.:pound:

Steve 'StatMan'
09-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Well, we can at least go to the Roster list and sort with the ^ and v arrow on the reputation scores. (Aint I a stinker?) :pound:

formula_2002
09-10-2020, 10:33 PM
Well, we can at least go to the Roster list and sort with the ^ and v arrow on the reputation scores. (Aint I a stinker?) :pound:

I looked at the roster a a few weeks ago .there are so few red reps. Looks like I picked up 2 additional red Mark's with this thread. You guys are so easy����

horses4courses
09-10-2020, 10:54 PM
This reminds me - too bad the board isn't displaying each member's 'On Ignore' count on the roster screen - we could sort and find the most ignored posters! When inquiring minds want to know, of course.:pound:

Red marks and ignores on this board are merit badges of honor.
The more the merrier. :ThmbUp:

This place is a con love fest.
Woodstock for knuckle draggers.

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Red marks and ignores on this board are merit badges of honor.
The more the merrier. :ThmbUp:

This place is a con love fest.
Woodstock for knuckle draggers.Nobody cares dude. We all love it here. You wouldn't come here if you didn't.

So...jokes on you.

JustRalph
09-10-2020, 11:56 PM

Learn something new every day. I did not know that.......it’s a cool exacta too!

hcap
09-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Not all of them - many thousands were murdered by Madman Cuomo, the Kovid Killer.

People who have killed less people than Cuomo:

BTK
Green River Killer
Golden State Killer
Zodiac
Hillside Stranglers
Night Stalker
Arthur Shawcross
John Wayne Gacy
Ted Bundy
Jeffrey Dahmer
David Berkowitz

Conclusion: all of theses] men are better AMERICANS than Cuomo!

I have already debunked your Cuomo nursing homer monkey bullshit. Why babble on about it again chimp?

formula_2002
09-11-2020, 10:31 AM
I have already debunked your Cuomo nursing homer monkey bullshit. Why babble on about it again chimp?

Even if true, his argument is this gives trump license not to do his job. How sad.

rastajenk
09-11-2020, 10:45 AM
If he had "done his job" in a manner satisfactory to you, what would he have done differently, and how many lives would have been saved?

JustRalph
09-11-2020, 11:07 AM
If he had "done his job" in a manner satisfactory to you, what would he have done differently, and how many lives would have been saved?

This is a great question..........

They have no answer

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Much like their trashing of Trump when he closed the border from China back in January. Ask them why and you get silence.

hcap
09-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Much like their trashing of Trump when he closed the border from China back in January. Ask them why and you get silence.Low information Trumpites exist in a low information alternative universe. Or garbage in, garbage out

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/us/coronavirus-china-travel-restrictions.html

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

formula_2002
09-11-2020, 05:22 PM
follow in the footsteps of Obama. make incremental changes as needed to improve Obama's road map.

woodtoo
09-11-2020, 05:57 PM
follow in the footsteps of Obama. make incremental changes as needed to improve Obama's road map.

Obamas roadmap was to destroy America,the only way Trump can follow it is to concede to Slow Joe "Hiden" Biden. And that aint gonna happen.:D

Marshall Bennett
09-11-2020, 07:00 PM
Low information Trumpites exist in a low information alternative universe. Or garbage in, garbage out

430,000 People Have Traveled From China to U.S. Since Coronavirus Surfaced
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/us/coronavirus-china-travel-restrictions.html

Since Chinese officials disclosed the outbreak of a mysterious pneumonialike illness to international health officials on New Year’s Eve, at least 430,000 people have arrived in the United States on direct flights from China, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after President Trump imposed restrictions on such travel, according to an analysis of data collected in both countries.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Keep quoting your NY Times and Wash. Post. Their reputation and track records are well understood by anyone that looks at the news.
People LOL at you. You say you're laughing out loud, all I ever hear is crying.

formula_2002
09-11-2020, 07:03 PM
Keep quoting your NY Times and Wash. Post. Their reputation and track records are well understood by anyone that looks at the news.
People LOL at you. You say you're laughing out loud, all I ever hear is crying.

their reputation and track records find Pulitzer Prizes

formula_2002
09-11-2020, 07:24 PM
I can understand why you consider my post boring to those that distribute red marks

from my current thread in the "Selections Forum"

"formula's cold win bet on the favorite (as it approached the gate)"
These plays are worth a thread of their own.

I broke a set of recent 171 races into two parts

I started with the 49 set of races.
there were 12 wins the total bet size was 53 units, it returned 91 units. My bet size $1 return was $1.71
a flat bet returned $0.92 on the dollar

I tested that against a set of 122 races
there were 41 wins. My bet size $1 return was $1.53.
a flat bet returned $1.14 on the dollar.

The win horse selection is the favorite when I down load the tote board data, generally as the horses are approaching the gate.

You should keep posting in those threads nobody ever responds to...

Talk about wasted time.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Boring? I find them downright FASCINATING.

But for my own very odd reasons.

horses4courses
09-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Nobody cares dude. We all love it here. You wouldn't come here if you didn't.

So...jokes on you.

Somebody cares.
At least, enough to threaten to shut it down every other week.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Somebody cares.
At least, enough to threaten to shut it down every other week.Do you guys enjoy lying this much?

Have a little integrity

formula_2002
09-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Wolf Blitzer asked Dr Fauci, when it comes to the covid- 19, who should we trust, you or the president.
His answer, TRUST THE DATA. A gifted man and response.

tucker6
09-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Wolf Blitzer asked Dr Fauci, when it comes to the covid- 19, who should we trust, you or the president.
His answer, TRUST THE DATA. A gifted man and response.

except we see the data being manipulated, just like in climate science.

formula_2002
09-12-2020, 02:47 PM
except we see the data being manipulated, just like in climate science.
Where do you keep your flint stones?

formula_2002
09-12-2020, 03:35 PM
I said this years ago..

davew
09-12-2020, 03:37 PM
I said this years ago..

you know Trumps niece?

formula_2002
09-12-2020, 03:54 PM
you know Trumps niece?

No, I know the trump mind.

formula_2002
09-13-2020, 10:50 AM
IF HE COULD HE WOULD. ITS UP TO YOU..

woodbinepmi
09-13-2020, 11:18 AM
Do you know why the Right loves President Trump so much? Because he lives in the minds of people like you and they find it rewarding that he drives you so crazy.

formula_2002
09-13-2020, 12:32 PM
Do you know why the Right loves President Trump so much? Because he lives in the minds of people like you and they find it rewarding that he drives you so crazy.

very presidential!!