PDA

View Full Version : Biden takes questions today

ElKabong
09-02-2020, 01:49 PM
He looks down at a sheet of paper every question asked so far. He was spoon fed questions

Brionna taylor should be prosecuted? Tripped on his words there... Gold, Jerry. Pure gold

oughtoh
09-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Best one was that a Trump supporter should be jailed for shooting a Trump supporter in Portland. Had to turn it off, it was to painful to watch.

boxcar
09-02-2020, 02:02 PM
He looks down at a sheet of paper every question asked so far. He was spoon fed questions

Brionna taylor should be prosecuted? Tripped on his words there... Gold, Jerry. Pure gold

What came out of this little phony press conference was Biden admitted that the Obama Admin. passed 800M "stimulus" package (you know the one slated for rebuilding the infrastructure -- roads, bridges, shovel-ready jobs, etc.) -- that 85% of that money went to public unionized jobs so that states could keep their employees afloat.

In other words, Obama lied through his teeth, which was his typical modus operandi.

ElKabong
09-02-2020, 02:05 PM
This guy has no energy whatsoever. None

I'll challenge him to a push contest. I'll lay 99 to 1. .....

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2020, 02:12 PM
I really can't see how they are going to let him debate.

Should be interesting...

jk3521
09-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Not interesting at all. Trump will not even need to go after him. He should just act Presidential and let Biden bury himself. Biden would win a push up contest between the two, but that's about it.

jk3521
09-02-2020, 02:51 PM
I really can't see how they are going to let him debate.

Should be interesting...

Interesting is when two people of great intellect debate. You're talking about "reality show " interesting.

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2020, 03:06 PM
There are many different types of interesting thing.

For instance...to see whether or not Biden can handle a debate given all the "debate" over his mental fitness....will be interesting.

Redboard
09-02-2020, 03:10 PM
I counted, he said Donald Trump 174 times. That's probably all he needs to do to win.

dlivery
09-02-2020, 03:29 PM
Maybe Joe needs a little sherry.
Calm down.:kiss:

Steve 'StatMan'
09-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Maybe Joe needs a little sherry.
Calm down.:kiss:

Yes. Maybe smell her hair...

oughtoh
09-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Bidens buddy is the moderator for the first debate, Chris Wallace, so it will totally be one sided and he will have the questions way before it starts

jk3521
09-02-2020, 03:46 PM

For instance...to see whether or not Biden can handle a debate given all the "debate" over his mental fitness....will be interesting.

It's interesting for Biden detractors only. Just like Trump haters are itching for him to make mistakes in the debate. Drama, we all want drama, that's "politics" in the year 2020. In the old days this was the talk in the war rooms of the campaigns, now the gossip loving general public has a front row seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RayRgWFwes8

mostpost
09-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Best one was that a Trump supporter should be jailed for shooting a Trump supporter in Portland. Had to turn it off, it was to painful to watch.
He didn’t say that. He said the person who shot the Trump supporter should be subject to the judicial system if and when he is identified. Listening is a skill which you clearly lack.

mostpost
09-02-2020, 04:02 PM
What came out of this little phony press conference was Biden admitted that the Obama Admin. passed 800M "stimulus" package (you know the one slated for rebuilding the infrastructure -- roads, bridges, shovel-ready jobs, etc.) -- that 85% of that money went to public unionized jobs so that states could keep their employees afloat.

In other words, Obama lied through his teeth, which was his typical modus operandi.
Again you got it all wrong. He said that some of the stimulus went to cities and states so they could provide essential services, such as police, fire and education. You said unions because you’re obsessed with unions.

mostpost
09-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Not interesting at all. Trump will not even need to go after him. He should just act Presidential and let Biden bury himself. Biden would win a push up contest between the two, but that's about it.
Trump is completely incapable of acting Presidential. He hasn’t done it once in almost four years. He has no ideas, no morals, and no accomplishments.
Biden is the one who will look Presidential while Trump will look like the ignorant thug he is.

mostpost
09-02-2020, 04:10 PM

There’s no debate over Biden’s mental fitness. There’s just nonsense from ignorant posters.

mostpost
09-02-2020, 04:12 PM
I counted, he said Donald Trump 174 times. That's probably all he needs to do to win.
That’s one time for every 1,000 Trump lies.

Actor
09-02-2020, 04:13 PM
... the Obama Admin. passed 800M "stimulus" package (you know the one slated for rebuilding the infrastructure -- roads, bridges, shovel-ready jobs, etc.) -- that 85% of that money went to public unionized jobs so that states could keep their employees afloat.I cannot speak for other states but when I was younger I worked for the Oklahoma Highway Department. Highway Department employees are not unionized.

tucker6
09-02-2020, 04:21 PM
There’s no debate over Biden’s mental fitness.
Agreed :ThmbUp:

Marshall Bennett
09-02-2020, 04:29 PM
There’s no debate over Biden’s mental fitness. There’s just nonsense from ignorant posters.

You're just having a rough time dealing with losing. With you guys its never the loser, its everyone else's fault.
Now you're stuck with a genuine loser as a candidate. Life must really suck bad.

tucker6
09-02-2020, 04:31 PM
You're just having a rough time dealing with losing. With you guys its never the loser, its everyone else's fault.
Now you're stuck with a genuine loser as a candidate. Life must really suck bad.
I felt that way with Romney. He didn't have it either and has a loser mentality just like Joe and the Dems.

ElKabong
09-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Again you got it all wrong. He said that

You forgot Brionna Taylor should be prosecuted. That would be a helluva trick right there.... :lol:

ElKabong
09-02-2020, 04:41 PM

Got that right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-Ob2xdHuc

fast4522
09-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Trump is completely incapable of acting Presidential. He hasn’t done it once in almost four years. He has no ideas, no morals, and no accomplishments.
Biden is the one who will look Presidential while Trump will look like the ignorant thug he is.

The more that he leaves you and your kind sucking wind the more that he looks Presidential. Leaving you people for dead is the right thing to do. Biden’s mental fitness is about on par with yours, most people here think that your both out there big time.

oughtoh
09-02-2020, 04:49 PM
He didn’t say that. He said the person who shot the Trump supporter should be subject to the judicial system if and when he is identified. Listening is a skill which you clearly lack.

When and if he gets arrested the Dems will get him right back out of jail like they are with all of them.

boxcar
09-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Again you got it all wrong. He said that some of the stimulus went to cities and states so they could provide essential services, such as police, fire and education. You said unions because you’re obsessed with unions.

What do police, fire and education all have in common, if not unions? Learn to think.

boxcar
09-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Got that right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-Ob2xdHuc

The look of a deer caught in the headlights. :coffee:

ElKabong
09-02-2020, 05:00 PM

You and Joe Hiden. The gifts that keep on giving

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301252349923557379

dlivery
09-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Who is Joe Biden :)

Peace, Freedom and the American way

Tom
09-02-2020, 06:39 PM

Debate Hell, Bisen can't even handle a conversation.
Even the voices in his head make no sense. :lol:

jay68802
09-02-2020, 08:44 PM

So now it is acting. Biden is good at that, got to give him credit. He has played more roles in the past 40 years, than a B actor in Hollywood.

No ideas? Bringing jobs back to America, making our armed forces strong again, not bowing to China.

Biden wants to enrich his family, raise taxes, and enact policies that will drive businesses out of America. In that order.

Get a clue.

JustRalph
09-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Biden wants to enrich his family, raise taxes, and enact policies that will drive businesses out of America. In that order.

Get a clue.

For a second time.

davew
09-02-2020, 10:11 PM

COME ON MAN. half the country feels he acts presidential.

letswastemoney
09-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Biden just sounds frail and weak, even when he's not making blunders. He doesn't seem like the same person from 10 years ago.

Compare clips of Trump roughly 10 years ago and compare them to now, and he's the same guy. Whether you agree with his ideas or not, his mind is the same.

mostpost
09-02-2020, 11:40 PM
Biden just sounds frail and weak, even when he's not making blunders. He doesn't seem like the same person from 10 years ago.

Compare clips of Trump roughly 10 years ago and compare them to now, and he's the same guy. Whether you agree with his ideas or not, his mind is the same.
Yeah. He was stupid then and he’s stupid now.

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Joe Biden Given Advance Notice of Questions in TV Interview, Reads the “Topline Message” Part of the Talking Points Given by His Handlers (VIDEO) (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/joe-biden-given-advance-notice-questions-tv-interview-reads-topline-message-part-talking-points-given-handlers-video/?ff_source=Twitter&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons)

Joe Biden was given advance notice of questions in a TV interview Tuesday night.

The answers were loaded onto his teleprompter by his handlers because he can’t remember them on his own.

The 77-year-old accidentally read the “topline message” part of the talking points.

Pathetic.

JustRalph
09-03-2020, 12:23 AM
COME ON MAN. half the country feels he acts presidential.

If you voted for Trump, you don’t care if he acts Prez like. Just get the right shit done.

And never give in to the left.

ElKabong
09-03-2020, 12:27 AM

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301241358301134849

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Are the debates going to have teleprompters? :confused:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1301257154825981953

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2020, 01:46 AM
I see Joe getting so frustrated during the first debate, he's gonna throw his earpiece to the floor, cuss like a sailor, and storm off saying "I'm too old for this shit...I'm out."

davew
09-03-2020, 10:43 AM

even though Biden has always been stupid, his brain is going so he can't even make up good stories anymore.

jay68802
09-03-2020, 10:55 AM

So, Biden is stupid, and always has been stupid. And should be elected because he "acts" Presidential?

Tor Ekman
09-03-2020, 11:24 AM
I see Joe getting so frustrated during the first debate, he's gonna throw his earpiece to the floor, cuss like a sailor, and storm off saying "I'm too old for this shit...I'm out."Or calls Trump fat and then challenges him to a push-up contest

xtb
09-03-2020, 11:50 AM
I see Joe getting so frustrated during the first debate, he's gonna throw his earpiece to the floor, cuss like a sailor, and storm off saying "I'm too old for this shit...I'm out."

I predict at least one "Come on man" before that happens.

mostpost
09-03-2020, 12:00 PM
So, Biden is stupid, and always has been stupid. And should be elected because he "acts" Presidential?
This is a perfect example of the dishonesty of the right. Trump is the one who is stupid and always has been stupid. Biden will be elected because he is presidential.

xtb
09-03-2020, 12:03 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/biden-speaks-gibberish-tries-call-trump-stop-boast-never-seemed-can-anything-video/

mostpost
09-03-2020, 12:12 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1301241358301134849
You guys are really dumb. You did vote for Trump after all. That’s not an insult, that’s a fact. The reporter asked the question if Biden thought the officers involved in the Jacob Blake shooting should be charged and at the end of her question added the name Breonna Taylor.
Biden answered they should be charged, as should those who killed Breonna Taylor. It doesn’t take any brains to know that was what he said.

Marshall Bennett
09-03-2020, 01:11 PM
You guys are really dumb. You did vote for Trump after all. That’s not an insult, that’s a fact. The reporter asked the question if Biden thought the officers involved in the Jacob Blake shooting should be charged and at the end of her question added the name Breonna Taylor.
Biden answered they should be charged, as should those who killed Breonna Taylor. It doesn’t take any brains to know that was what he said.
You're just angry and acting like a spoiled brat. Everything you're posting here is bullshit!!

jimmyb
09-03-2020, 01:24 PM
This is a perfect example of the dishonesty of the right. Trump is the one who is stupid and always has been stupid. Biden will be elected because he is presidential.

Biden tried to get elected president how many times and failed. The voters obviously know he isn't fit to be president. With his dementia symptoms increasing by day, I don't see how it's possible he wins a clean election.

I see a future in bingo and a puree diet for him.

letswastemoney
09-03-2020, 01:36 PM

It's hard to take you seriously because you start with an insult and throw in another insult at the end with "It doesn't take any brains."

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Biden answered they should be charged, as should those who killed Breonna Taylor. It doesn’t take any brains to know that was what he said.You just made that up, Mister Postman!

Listen to the YouTube video put up by CBSN starting at 5:51; set the playback speed to 0.5 (slow motion); turn on closed captions, if not already on.

He said: "I do think there's a minimum need to be charged the officers as well as Breonna Taylor.

https://youtu.be/Pm1eiWF9fa4?t=351

Yes, it does take brains...check yourself!!

xtb
09-03-2020, 03:35 PM
"A Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend's breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-vice president."

That comment came as part of a report quoting several unnamed sources about the fact that Secret Service agents assigned to the Biden residence "often had to protect female agents from him."

"One incident cited was that a Christmas event was canceled 'because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriends' a----.'

As a result of the report, Judicial Watch had filed a FOIA request, and now it has announced a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security over the issue."

https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/lawsuit-demands-records-incident-joe-biden-secret-service-agent/

tucker6
09-03-2020, 03:42 PM
"A Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend's breast while the couple was taking a photo with him. The situation got so heated, the source told Cassandra Fairbanks, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-vice president."

That comment came as part of a report quoting several unnamed sources about the fact that Secret Service agents assigned to the Biden residence "often had to protect female agents from him."

"One incident cited was that a Christmas event was canceled 'because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriends' a----.'

As a result of the report, Judicial Watch had filed a FOIA request, and now it has announced a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security over the issue."

https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/lawsuit-demands-records-incident-joe-biden-secret-service-agent/
Maybe the wives backed their butts into his hands by accident. Over and over again. This could all be an innocent coincidence. I mean, playing grab ass and smelling the hair of little girls is a common thing. Hell, maybe those little girls set poor Joe up, like the salon did to Nancy.

woodtoo
09-03-2020, 05:02 PM

Peverted Slow Joe Hiden, class clown, court jester, sniffer extraordinaire. Presedential:lol::lol::lol::lol:

garyscpa
09-03-2020, 05:33 PM

When people met you did they say you were postal?

mostpost
09-03-2020, 05:42 PM

WND? Like they have any credibility.

mostpost
09-03-2020, 05:48 PM
You just made that up, Mister Postman!

Listen to the YouTube video put up by CBSN starting at 5:51; set the playback speed to 0.5 (slow motion); turn on closed captions, if not already on.

He said: "I do think there's a minimum need to be charged the officers as well as Breonna Taylor.

https://youtu.be/Pm1eiWF9fa4?t=351

Yes, it does take brains...check yourself!!
This is why I have zero respect for you people. Biden was clearly and obviously referring to the officers in the Taylor case, not Breonna herself.

It’s really sad how you guys fall for the Trump team propaganda.

ElKabong
09-03-2020, 05:55 PM
This is why I have zero respect for you people. Biden was clearly and obviously referring to the officers in the Taylor case, not Breonna herself.

It’s really sad how you guys fall for the Trump team propaganda.

Just read the quote. No one is trying to bend his words, they belong to him

Look, I feel for the guy. Dementia is a very nasty thing to watch. 3 of my uncles are stricken with it and it breaks the family's hearts of those who have to see the declines. It's heart breaking and borderline torture in many cases

My honest concern is WHY doesn't his family step in and intervene? Joe simply has a horrible degenerative disease and it's very clear to anyone without TDS. It's sad to watch, but the DNC and his family are going to continue to make him the biggest joke in American history. It's plain sad

mostpost
09-03-2020, 06:00 PM
You're just angry and acting like a spoiled brat. Everything you're posting here is bullshit!!
Yes, I’m angry. I’m angry that 186,000 people are dead because your incompetent fool of a president did nothing about a dangerous pandemic. I’m angry that innocent Black people are being murdered by police while you prattle on about some statue having paint splashed on it. I’m angry that the Justice Department is being turned into the Gestapo. I’m angry that the sitting president is trying to subvert our Constitution, and I’m angry at the people who are too ignorant to see it.
If you think that’s an insult, deal with it.

xtb
09-03-2020, 06:03 PM
WND? Like they have any credibility.

Predictable response from you. Gateway Pundit also?

Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him, ‘Weinstein Level Stuff’

"Additionally, the agent claims that Biden would walk around the VP residence naked at night. “I mean, Stark naked… Weinstein level stuff,” he added."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/flashback-former-joe-biden-secret-service-agent-we-had-to-protect-women-from-him-weinstein-level-stuff/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=press+release&utm_content=20200903174705

Secret Service Inadvertently Confirms Gateway Pundit Story About Biden Sexually Assaulting Agent’s Girlfriend

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/secret-service-inadvertently-confirms-gateway-pundit-story-biden-sexually-assaulting-agents-girlfriend/?ff_source=deployer&ff_medium=email&ff_campaign=press%20release&ff_content=20200903174705

Greyfox
09-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Yes, I’m angry. I’m angry that 186,000 people are dead because your incompetent fool of a president did nothing about a dangerous pandemic.

Yes. Good logic.
There were 5 million deaths in the Korean War.
Thank you for your service in that campaign.
But Mostie YOU did nothing to stop those deaths.
By your logic, you're to blame!

mostpost
09-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Just read the quote. No one is trying to bend his words, they belong to him

Look, I feel for the guy. Dementia is a very nasty thing to watch. 3 of my uncles are stricken with it and it breaks the family's hearts of those who have to see the declines. It's heart breaking and borderline torture in many cases

My honest concern is WHY doesn't his family step in and intervene? Joe simply has a horrible degenerative disease and it's very clear to anyone without TDS. It's sad to watch, but the DNC and his family are going to continue to make him the biggest joke in American history. It's plain sad

I’m sorry your uncles have dementia. We have also had family members with the affliction. Joe Biden does not.
No one who knows him and has worked with him and isn’t a part of the Trump propaganda apparatus thinks he does.
Listen to the whole press conference. (I know you won’t.) He answers the questions concisely and clearly. He has actual ideas. He has solutions. He doesn’t make fun of people with physical problems. He doesn’t threaten to put his political rivals in prison. He doesn’t make false charges. He’s not Kim Jung Euns best buddy.

mostpost
09-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Yes. Good logic.
There were 5 million deaths in the Korean War.
Thank you for your service in that campaign.
But Mostie YOU did nothing to stop those deaths.
By your logic, you're to blame!
I was eight when the Korean War began, eleven when it ended. I can’t believe I didn’t do more.
Trump was president of the United States when the pandemic began. He showed no awareness, no leadership, no understanding.
Instead he mocked scientists and medical professionals, lied about the effectiveness of masks and social distancing, and interfered with states like New York which were trying their best to deal with the problem.

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 07:31 PM

It’s really sad how you guys fall for the Trump team propaganda.But YOU were the one who emphatically MADE UP a statement, as if you were actually quoting Biden..."...he said." Face reality, for a change. The contrived propaganda is all on you and yours.

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 07:34 PM
I was eight when the Korean War began, eleven when it ended. I can’t believe I didn’t do more.
Trump was president of the United States when the pandemic began. He showed no awareness, no leadership, no understanding.
Instead he mocked scientists and medical professionals, lied about the effectiveness of masks and social distancing, and interfered with states like New York which were trying their best to deal with the problem.How old are you Mostpost? It seems that your grasp on reality is slipping a bit.

OntheRail
09-03-2020, 07:40 PM

City Workers... Police... Firemen... Teachers in otherwords Unions

OntheRail
09-03-2020, 07:44 PM

Your lacking in so many ways... but your full of hate.

mostpost
09-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Yes, I’m angry. I’m angry that 186,000 people are dead because your incompetent fool of a president did nothing about a dangerous pandemic. I’m angry that innocent Black people are being murdered by police while you prattle on about some statue having paint splashed on it. I’m angry that the Justice Department is being turned into the Gestapo. I’m angry that the sitting president is trying to subvert our Constitution, and I’m angry at the people who are too ignorant to see it.
If you think that’s an insult, deal with it.

How old are you Mostpost? It seems that your grasp on reality is slipping a bit.

I will be 79 in six days and I am way sharper than you, and here’s why. You look at what Biden said and you see only the exact words. You are unable to put the in context or relate them to other parts of the conversation. Biden did not need to say “Officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case” because everyone knew that was what he meant. That was especially clear when he was went on to talk about the situation in Portland; three separate instances requiring justice.

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 07:50 PM
No one who knows him and has worked with him and isn’t a part of the Trump propaganda apparatus thinks he does.
Almost 40 PERCENT of Americans ‘think Joe Biden has dementia and 61 percent think he should publicly address it’ (https://www.the-sun.com/news/1060753/joe-biden-2020-dementia-election-day-trump-health/)

Per Rasmussen, 20 percent of Democratic (https://www.the-sun.com/topic/democratic-party/) voters believe he has dementia (https://www.the-sun.com/topic/dementia/) — while 66 percent of Republicans (https://www.the-sun.com/topic/republican-party/), along with 30 percent of voters that didn't identify with a major party, believed that, too.

OntheRail
09-03-2020, 07:59 PM

I say Ole Joe messes that up and tosses his hearing aid... then realizes what happened and crawls around on the floor mumbling I need that back man.

OntheRail
09-03-2020, 08:02 PM

The Hate Is On...:lol:. Joe's a Pawn that will never be The King... The Man... The President.

davew
09-03-2020, 08:06 PM
I will be 79 in six days and I am way sharper than you, and here’s why. You look at what Biden said and you see only the exact words. You are unable to put the in context or relate them to other parts of the conversation. Biden did not need to say “Officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case” because everyone knew that was what he meant. That was especially clear when he was went on to talk about the situation in Portland; three separate instances requiring justice.

and yet you can not interpret what Trump says and call him a liar :lol:

OntheRail

Agree... MoPo. Most Pissed Off been for almost four years... Will be for 12 more.;)

mostpost
Almost 40 PERCENT of Americans ‘think Joe Biden has dementia and 61 percent think he should publicly address it’ (https://www.the-sun.com/news/1060753/joe-biden-2020-dementia-election-day-trump-health/)
So, now we are making diagnoses by opinion poll? How about providing the name of a real doctor who has diagnosed Biden with any form of dementia.
The opposite is true.

jimmyb
09-03-2020, 08:07 PM

It'd be a waste of time putting this to a poll. I don't know if anyone would vote for you.

mostpost
09-03-2020, 08:11 PM
It'd be a waste of time putting this to a poll. I don't know if anyone would vote for you.

I’d definitely win. I have a birth certificate and a driver’s license to prove it.

MargieRose
09-03-2020, 08:17 PM
I will be 79 in six days and I am way sharper than you, and here’s why. You look at what Biden said and you see only the exact words. You are unable to put the in context or relate them to other parts of the conversation. Biden did not need to say “Officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case” because everyone knew that was what he meant. That was especially clear when he was went on to talk about the situation in Portland; three separate instances requiring justice.When people defend Trump for something that is blatantly misunderstood, you and your lot are guilty of reacting in kind. Charlottesville is a glaring example.

And, how about keeping your insults aimed at Trump, instead of people here. It's not very becoming for an elderly gent who thinks he is "sharper" than most.

OntheRail
09-03-2020, 08:18 PM

We do not have the official Democrat decoder ring... that gives Slow Joe pass and de-mumbles his fumbles. So we rely upon what was said. Same way we do with President Trump.

davew
09-03-2020, 08:34 PM
So, now we are making diagnoses by opinion poll? How about providing the name of a real doctor who has diagnosed Biden with any form of dementia.
The opposite is true.

interesting that one party makes platform from opinion poll, although they still do what they want to enrich themselves

fast4522
09-03-2020, 08:53 PM
I will be 79 in six days and I am way sharper than you

That is laughable by any measure, in extreme left socialist circles Karl Heinrich Marx would be beaming over you.

ElKabong
09-03-2020, 08:56 PM
Listen to the whole press conference. (I know you won’t.) He answers the questions concisely and clearly. He has actual ideas. He has solutions. He doesn’t make fun of people with physical problems. He doesn’t threaten to put his political rivals in prison. He doesn’t make false charges. He’s not Kim Jung Euns best buddy.

I listed and watched it live. Why would you assume I didn't hear it? Very poor assumption on your part

His answers were scripted, if you watched live it's pretty easy to tell. Unless you have a really bad case of TDS.

His son gained millions from Joe's sleaziness. There's no argument there. Apparently hunter has or had a cocaine addiction, so that money's been flushed. I'm hoping he gets some tough love and has to fend for himself.

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2020, 08:56 PM
I will be 79 in six days and I am way sharper than you, and here’s why. You look at what Biden said and you see only the exact words. You are unable to put the in context or relate them to other parts of the conversation. Biden did not need to say “Officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case” because everyone knew that was what he meant. That was especially clear when he was went on to talk about the situation in Portland; three separate instances requiring justice.Oh, you mean like when you see the EXACT words of Trump, like the word DISINFECTANT...and you can't GRASP THE CONTEXT OF WHAT HE WAS SAYING....which was NOT "GO DRINK SOME BLEACH TO CURE COVID-19(84)."

You know what?

YOU!

newtothegame
09-03-2020, 10:25 PM
just another typical double standard from the left...in this case mosty!!!

We are to give Joe a pass because of he didn't really mean that, yet Trump meant exactly what his words were lol ....

GTFOH with that BS Mosty!!!

jay68802
09-03-2020, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPv9zAkL48

GaryG
09-04-2020, 05:57 PM
In Kenosha Biden told the crowds that a black man invented the light bulb. He said it is not taught in history class because of racism. Who knew?

Tom
09-04-2020, 08:32 PM
When people met you did they say you were postal?

They said he was postage due. :rolleyes:

Tom
09-04-2020, 08:47 PM
In Kenosha Biden told the crowds that a black man invented the light bulb. He said it is not taught in history class because of racism. Who knew?

Maybe he was talking about this.......

davew
09-04-2020, 11:26 PM
Oh, you mean like when you see the EXACT words of Trump, like the word DISINFECTANT...and you can't GRASP THE CONTEXT OF WHAT HE WAS SAYING....which was NOT "GO DRINK SOME BLEACH TO CURE COVID-19(84)."

You know what?

YOU!

I thought it was inject yourself with Lysol? have I been doing it wrong?

mostpost
09-04-2020, 11:45 PM
Edison invented the light bulb. Louis Latimer developed the carbon filament that improved it and made it practical. Latimer also worked with ALEXANDER Graham Bell on the telephone.

mostpost
09-05-2020, 12:01 AM
Oh, you mean like when you see the EXACT words of Trump, like the word DISINFECTANT...and you can't GRASP THE CONTEXT OF WHAT HE WAS SAYING....which was NOT "GO DRINK SOME BLEACH TO CURE COVID-19(84)."

You know what?

YOU!
He didn’t say go drink bleach. What he did suggest was that it might be used in some way to treat Covid 19, which is in itself very stupid. So much so that medical experts had to issue advisories against such an action. Trump could not grasp that one can use Lysol on the bathroom sink because the bathroom sink is an inanimate object; whereas a person is organic.

The saddest thing is there were people who had to be treated in the emergency room because they listened to him.

mostpost
09-05-2020, 12:03 AM
just another typical double standard from the left...in this case mosty!!!

We are to give Joe a pass because of he didn't really mean that, yet Trump meant exactly what his words were lol ....

GTFOH with that BS Mosty!!!

Biden said what he meant. It’s you who are incapable of understanding.

jimmyb
09-05-2020, 12:07 AM
What happened to Joe's carbon filament? His skin is a combination of yellow and red. And who was the paragon of virtue from the Atlantic that asked Biden about Trumps soul and the life he leads. lol These aren't softball questions he's being asked, they are T-ball.

xtb
09-05-2020, 01:58 AM
He didn’t say go drink bleach. What he did suggest was that it might be used in some way to treat Covid 19, which is in itself very stupid. So much so that medical experts had to issue advisories against such an action. Trump could not grasp that one can use Lysol on the bathroom sink because the bathroom sink is an inanimate object; whereas a person is organic.

The saddest thing is there were people who had to be treated in the emergency room because they listened to him.

Chlorine bleach and Lysol are not the only disinfectants. This article was written a week before the news conference you are referencing.

Hydrogen Peroxide As Treatment For Coronavirus Infection: Does It Work?

https://www.medicaldaily.com/hydrogen-peroxide-treatment-coronavirus-infection-does-work-451710

Pay attention to what was actually said.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/04/24/dont-believe-the-blue-checks-heres-the-context-to-trumps-comments-about-uv-light-and-injecting-disinfectant/

PaceAdvantage
09-05-2020, 02:08 AM
The saddest thing is there were people who had to be treated in the emergency room because they listened to him.Future Biden voters...not to worry

davew
09-05-2020, 08:54 AM

what about the people treated for that before Trump said anything? can they see the future?

Marshall Bennett
09-05-2020, 12:10 PM

To be clear, he was looking towards the seated task members when he mentioned disinfectant. He never "told" anyone to drink bleach, or as the leftist media claims, "told" anyone to inject bleach. The MSNBC hosts make a point to add this daily to their stack of lies they tell their audiences.
Go back and watch the video, wise guy. Get your shit together!!
You're as bad as they are.

Tom
09-05-2020, 01:50 PM
How old are you Mostpost? It seems that your grasp on reality is slipping a bit.

You can't blame that on his age.
He NEVER had a grasp on reality.

(He admires Biden's vim and vigor and sharp mind!)