PDA

View Full Version : Good Call Mr Moore, you worthless pig

sq764
11-03-2004, 07:25 PM
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

I especially like:

"I’ve been getting early tracking results from across the country and things are looking good – very good"

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Quite suddenly, Michael Moore is impotent in the politics arena.

As is most of the Hollywood "Elite"

As it should be.....

Nothing makes me happier then picturing Michael Moore stewing over this loss to George Bush. Quite possibly the most satisfying image of the day.....

schweitz
11-04-2004, 12:12 AM
I heard that Robert Redford is really planning on moving out of the USA because of the election.

kenwoodallpromos
11-04-2004, 12:14 AM
Bolivia is nice. LOL.

JustRalph
11-04-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
Bolivia is nice. LOL.
I get it! I think.............

kenwoodallpromos
11-04-2004, 12:42 AM
So when I say Bolivia, you just think California. You wouldn't believe what they're finding in the ground down there. They're just fallin' into it. Silver mines, gold mines, tin mines, payrolls so heavy we'd strain ourselves stealin' 'em.
(chuckling) You just keep thinkin', Butch. That's what you're good at.
- Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals

NoDayJob
11-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Quite suddenly, Michael Moore is impotent in the politics arena.

As is most of the Hollywood "Elite"

As it should be.....

Nothing makes me happier then picturing Michael Moore stewing over this loss to George Bush. Quite possibly the most satisfying image of the day.....

:D And the great Chinese astrologer Fu Min Chu said Bush would lose. Yep, I was one of those suckers that bought into that clap trap. BTW Michael Moore, Rush Limppaw and Al Frankfurter have about as much political clout as you and I. Maybe less. Hopefully Moore and Redford will be the first passengers on a one way flight to Alpha Centuri before the next election. :D

NDJ

sq764
11-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by schweitz
I heard that Robert Redford is really planning on moving out of the USA because of the election.

As long as he leaves the US rights to "The Natural", good riddance

Tom
11-04-2004, 10:31 PM
.....Nothing makes me happier then picturing Michael Moore stewing over this loss to George Bush. Quite possibly the most satisfying image of the day.....

You should have seen Al Franken actually crying on his show last night!

Tom
11-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Funny how MM and Ljb both dissapeared on election day!?
MM's last message...Two Hours to go...then silence. Ljb, Kerry in a landslide, then silence.
The Silence of the Libs. So soothing. :cool:

sq764
11-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Funny how MM and Ljb both dissapeared on election day!?
MM's last message...Two Hours to go...then silence. Ljb, Kerry in a landslide, then silence.
The Silence of the Libs. So soothing. :cool:

Maybe MM went on a big mac bender..

Steve 'StatMan'
11-04-2004, 11:07 PM
MM made enough money from F-911 to buy out the entire stock of every 7-11 wherever he lives or travels for the rest of his life.

PaceAdvantage
11-04-2004, 11:12 PM
I can't wait to watch Bill Maher tomorrow on his show. Should be a laugh riot, although I wish I had seen ol' Al crying. Is his show repeated? What network is it on?

Steve 'StatMan'
11-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Maybe Al Franken could use a pep talk from Stewart Smalley :D

"Well, Mr. Kerry didn't win the election... But that's...OK...He doesn't have to win every election...There's going to be another presidential election someday...Maybe he can run again and win then...You know what?...I'm feeling better already...because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it-several million Americans like him.":)

BillW
11-04-2004, 11:16 PM
I can't wait to watch Bill Maher tomorrow on his show. Should be a laugh riot, although I wish I had seen ol' Al crying. Is his show repeated? What network is it on?

Franken was on Dennis Miller last night, still as delusioned as he was in the 70's when he thought he was funny :D.

JustRalph
11-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by BillW
Franken was on Dennis Miller last night, still as delusioned as he was in the 70's when he thought he was funny :D.

I saw that. He looked like a suicide watch needed to be instituted on him.