PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Airlines Makes Federal Air Marshal Remove American Flag Face Mask

xtb
09-01-2020, 08:04 PM
"Frontier Airlines is facing criticism from a top police officer organization and Republican Rep. Doug Collins after they were accused of prohibiting a federal air marshal from boarding a flight in Atlanta due to his face covering, which featured an American flag."

" ... the air marshal was stopped by the Gate Agent and advised that he should wear another mask and was handed a disposable one. The FAM politely put the disposable mask on and then covered that mask with this American Flag mask, NAPO wrote. 'The Gate Agent then told him to remove the American Flag mask or he would not be allowed to board the plane as it would create issues with the other passengers.'

NAPO went on to claim that 'several passengers with Black Lives Matter masks boarded the plane.' "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/frontier-airlines-air-marshal-american-flag-face-mask

PaceAdvantage
09-01-2020, 08:06 PM
All part of the plan I've been talking about for years...the eventual outlawing of the US Flag...and people just continue to laugh at me for speculating about this...and yet...it's already happening....this isn't the first time a US Flag has been removed because some people find it OFFENSIVE...

**** ME people...wake the **** up already.

PaceAdvantage
09-01-2020, 08:07 PM
(now I shall await all the idiots on here who are going to lecture me about US Flag law and how wearing a flag like that is illegal under US Code and how Frontier airlines was merely enforcing US law or some other bullshit like that....when we know EXACTLY THE REASON WHY THIS HAPPENED...and it has nothing to do with US FLAG CODE)

Ocala Mike
09-01-2020, 08:25 PM
It was an abundance of caution issue. The flight crew heard there was a rabid fanboy of DJT on board, and they didn't want him to go over and create a disturbance by trying to grope the marshall's flag mask.

TJDave
09-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Was he let on the plane?

The article was unclear about that.

xtb
09-02-2020, 12:07 AM
Was he let on the plane?

The article was unclear about that.

The federal air marshal was not allowed on the plane while wearing a U.S. flag mask over the mask the airline told him to wear, that’s the point of the article. Whether the marshal backed down and removed the mask in order to board the plane does not matter. BLM masks however, were observed to have been allowed on this particular flight.

fast4522
09-02-2020, 12:11 AM
The do not fly list was good enough for Edward Moore Kennedy, everyone in BLM should be on the do not fly list.

Marshall Bennett
09-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Soon you'll be removed for wearing a cross around your neck too.

Tom
09-02-2020, 06:43 PM
It was an abundance of caution issue. The flight crew heard there was a rabid fanboy of DJT on board, and they didn't want him to go over and create a disturbance by trying to grope the marshall's flag mask.

Pretty disgusting post considering the topic was dis-respecting the American flag.