PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

CryingForTheHorses
11-03-2004, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to express my views on your election, Am I still the " Village Idiot" that 1 member called me,Would love you guys to research ALL my posts prior to this election..Every thing I said whether it was Kerry wont win Fla or How Bush was loved here and the rest of the USA..Also never bashed either of the guys and gave you facts fromm what I saw and heard on the street. The hell with statistics. This man won by the largest margin in HISTORY..My point!! You dont have to be a genuis to chat on this board.
Guess this old Canadian boy isnt as stupid as MOST of you think!

Tom
11-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
Just wanted to express my views on your election, Am I still the " Village Idiot" that 1 member called me,Would love you guys to research ALL my posts prior to this election..Every thing I said whether it was Kerry wont win Fla or How Bush was loved here and the rest of the USA..Also never bashed either of the guys and gave you facts fromm what I saw and heard on the street. The hell with statistics. This man won by the largest margin in HISTORY..My point!! You dont have to be a genuis to chat on this board.
Guess this old Canadian boy isnt as stupid as MOST of you think!

BEWARE.....many of the lib wackos are trying to go to Canada to live. Lock your doors! :D