PDA

View Full Version : It's All About the Great Globalists' "Reset"

boxcar
08-30-2020, 02:54 PM
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDtcTnnDDs9/

Even Soros said this upcoming election is critically important to the entire world. The globalists will be trying to pull out all the stops to take out Trump, so that they can begin the "reset" process that will usher in the New World Order.

fast4522
08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
George Soros and his boss at the central bank are both shovel ready, succession plans for younger Builderburg Group members are in place to promote Globalists agendas. When the world economy's implode beyond Covid-19 levels who is really going to care if they only get 5 or ten cents on their dollar? These are the people funding those mega assholes in Portland and other hot-spots.

Greyfox
08-30-2020, 06:44 PM

Even Soros said this upcoming election is critically important to the entire world. The globalists will be trying to pull out all the stops to take out Trump, so that they can begin the "reset" process that will usher in the New World Order.

What a collection of "Global Village Idiots" in that Video.

I think I'll start selling copies of this song to Greta worshippers.

https://youtu.be/MeKU0nwY91U

Greyfox
08-30-2020, 07:03 PM
Expect Global Cooling for the next 30 years?

https://electroverse.net/we-entered-the-modern-grand-solar-minimum-on-june-8-2020/

boxcar
08-30-2020, 07:34 PM
What a collection of "Global Village Idiots" in that Video.

I think I'll start selling copies of this song to Greta worshippers.

https://youtu.be/MeKU0nwY91U

They may be idiots, but they are very dangerous idiots! They certainly take themselves seriously, so it would be prudent to pay attention to their agenda.

The New World Order that is their sacred, long sought after goal is the anitchrist's counterfeit to the New Heavens and New Earth, i.e. the Kingdom of God, which is promised in Scripture. Christ "makes everything new" when he returns and restores the world to its original pristine, sinless condition. Rev 21:4 even refers to this present order of things as "the old order of things" after the recreation. Clearly, then, this phrase implies that the new creation will be Christ's new [world] order of things!

To put this in the simplest terms possible, the New World Order spoken of in the vid and held sacrosanct by so many evil powerful people is satanically inspired! Just as the antichrist will be the counterfeit Christ, likewise his "new world order" will be the counterfeit Kingdom of Christ. Even the detail of the Catholic Church being up to its eyeballs in this "new world order" fits in with Revelation perfectly because at some point in time the apostate church of Christ and the secular world political "empire" will join forces for a season, until eventually the the "empire" turns on the religious harlot who rides the beast (the secular empire).

These globalists are dead serious. Their goal is to rule the world! Ignore them at your own peril.

fast4522
08-30-2020, 07:43 PM
They may be idiots, but they are very dangerous idiots! They certainly take themselves seriously, so it would be prudent to pay attention to their agenda.

The New World Order that is their sacred, long sought after goal is the anitchrist's counterfeit to the New Heavens and New Earth, i.e. the Kingdom of God, which is promised in Scripture. Christ "makes everything new" when he returns and restores the world to its original pristine, sinless condition. Rev 21:4 even refers to this present order of things as "the old order of things" after the recreation. Clearly, then, this phrase implies that the new creation will be Christ's new [world] order of things!

To put this in the simplest terms possible, the New World Order spoken of in the vid and held sacrosanct by so many evil powerful people is satanically inspired! Just as the antichrist will be the counterfeit Christ, likewise his "new world order" will be the counterfeit Kingdom of Christ. Even the detail of the Catholic Church being up to its eyeballs in this "new world order" fits in with Revelation perfectly because at some point in time the apostate church of Christ and the secular world political "empire" will join forces for a season, until eventually the the "empire" turns on the religious harlot who rides the beast (the secular empire).

These globalists are dead serious. Their goal is to rule the world! Ignore them at your own peril.

And are hemorrhaging money faster than any sector of society in Europe, that is why our markets are so high. They can't put it anyplace else, without our economy making a comeback Europe will burn.

boxcar
08-30-2020, 08:05 PM
And are hemorrhaging money faster than any sector of society in Europe, that is why our markets are so high. They can't put it anyplace else, without our economy making a comeback Europe will burn.

It doesn't matter to the globalist! Let everything "burn" down and start anew. In fact, a bad economy will work to their advantage and serve their agenda because it will be easy for them to convince the masses that the old order of things is broken and, therefore, a new order is imperative!

MargieRose
08-30-2020, 08:18 PM
Trump rips into the globalists:

"Stick a MAGA finger in their face."

"He's in the face of demons."

How is it that an attempt to assassinate him hasn't occurred yet?

MargieRose
08-30-2020, 10:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgrnTlXXkAEHSmc?format=jpg&name=medium

horses4courses
08-30-2020, 10:13 PM
How is it that an attempt to assassinate him hasn't occurred yet?

That would serve no purpose whatsoever for liberals.
I hope that no one is stupid enough to even try it.

Just imagine the outcome.
Trump survives the attempt, he gets a free pass to be a hero.
If he didn't survive, he would live eternally in spirit - a martyr to conservatives.

The only way to defeat Trump is through the ballot box.
Give him the label of "loser" that he dreads so very much.

MargieRose
08-30-2020, 11:04 PM
That would serve no purpose whatsoever for liberals.
I hope that no one is stupid enough to even try it.

Just imagine the outcome.
Trump survives the attempt, he gets a free pass to be a hero.
If he didn't survive, he would live eternally in spirit - a martyr to conservatives.

Give him the label of "loser" that he dreads so very much.What is wrong with dreading to be a "loser"? If anything, it makes for a strong motivation to succeed. We need that trait in a president, especially now with the looming threat of the 'great globalists.'

I always wondered who was the controlling entity behind Obama. Now I know. With Biden, it would be no different; actually, it would be worse.

Watch the video!

xtb
08-30-2020, 11:07 PM

The only way to defeat Trump now is through the mailbox.

xtb
08-30-2020, 11:12 PM

Thanks for posting this but did I miss anything being said about China in all this? Seems they should be in it pretty thick, or is the relationship between China and these globalists "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thing?

boxcar
08-31-2020, 07:51 AM
Thanks for posting this but did I miss anything being said about China in all this? Seems they should be in it pretty thick, or is the relationship between China and these globalists "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thing?

I haven't quite figured out China's role in globalism -- or Russia's for that matter. However, since the Russian and Chinese regimes are quite godless, "the god of this world" should have no problem in getting both governments on board with the globalist/utopian agenda. In fact, Chinese Christians right now are undergoing great persecution in China. The Chicoms truly fear and hate the idea of their people dividing their loyalty between the King of the universe and the communist government.

Also, there is a great deal of truth in your last statement -- in more ways than one, I might add. At the end of the day, the entire world will participate in Armageddon with the goal of obliterating Christ's church altogether.

horses4courses
08-31-2020, 10:18 AM
What is wrong with dreading to be a "loser"? If anything, it makes for a strong motivation to succeed. We need that trait in a president, especially now with the looming threat of the 'great globalists.'

I always wondered who was the controlling entity behind Obama. Now I know. With Biden, it would be no different; actually, it would be worse.

Watch the video!

Trump doesn't get it.....he's already a loser.
Though, not as much as this country has lost under his "leadership".

The man is a narcissistic loser.

MargieRose
08-31-2020, 10:35 AM
Trump doesn't get it.....he's already a loser.
Though, not as much as this country has lost under his "leadership".

The man is a narcissistic loser.Pray tell, what has this country lost due to his leadership? Details, please.

davew
08-31-2020, 10:40 AM
Pray tell, what has this country lost due to his leadership? Details, please.

you know man, much of the progress 0bama and Biden made in turning country into 3rd world country and growing government size because people are to dumb to understand how to take care of themselves.

MargieRose
08-31-2020, 11:03 AM
you know man, much of the progress 0bama and Biden made in turning country into 3rd world country and growing government size because people are to dumb to understand how to take care of themselves.Well now, that's a welcomed loss, isn't it, except for the Demos, of course. Kind of put a snag into their 'reset' agenda. :eek: :)

BTW, it's liberals who are too dumb, not "people." ;)

tucker6
08-31-2020, 11:17 AM
Give him the label of "loser" that he dreads so very much.
Show me a man who has never made a mistake and I'll show you a man that has never tried anything.

Albert Einstein

xtb
08-31-2020, 12:18 PM
Pray tell, what has this country lost due to his leadership? Details, please.

Many harmful regulations and liberal judges.

MargieRose
08-31-2020, 01:42 PM
Many harmful regulations and liberal judges.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif