PDA

View Full Version : "Democrats can smell something has changed...."

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2020, 03:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5V-vyUmslY

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2020, 03:15 AM
In that video, a ****ing white woman is calling a black cop a TRAITOR...and UNCLE TOM...

**** me...are you kidding me?

You guys are just gonna get Trump reelected...it's ****ing hilarious...:lol:

MONEY
08-29-2020, 10:24 AM
In that video, a ****ing white woman is calling a black cop a TRAITOR...and UNCLE TOM...

You guys are just gonna get Trump reelected...it's ****ing hilarious...:lol:
That behavior is common and most cops just shrug it off.
The diffence is now is that the stupidity is caught on tape.
I went though 20 years of being called those names by people of all races.
Some things will never change.
I've been retired for 22 years.

classhandicapper
08-29-2020, 10:32 AM
All the democrats had to do was put up someone that was relatively moderate, relatively experienced, and not senile. Then all they had to do was pretend they aren't bat shit crazy for a few months. They would have 45 or more states. But crazy is as crazy does. They are turning it into a race against one of the easiest candidates to beat in the history of the country.

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 10:59 AM
All the democrats had to do was put up someone that was relatively moderate, relatively experienced, and not senile. Then all they had to do was pretend they aren't bat shit crazy for a few months. They would have 45 or more states. But crazy is as crazy does. They are turning it into a race against one of the easiest candidates to beat in the history of the country.I don't think so. No matter who they put up, there are still the issues of accusatory systemic racism, beat-down of the police and supported riots; let alone Trump's numerous, measurable accomplishments...like his personality or not. As was clearly seen in the DNC, their agenda is totally based on hate (what policies that they haven't plagiarized?), and that wouldn't change, no matter who they put up. Harris is the perfect example.

Why do you even think "45 or more states"? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/thinking/hmm.gif

tucker6
08-29-2020, 11:08 AM
All the democrats had to do was put up someone that was relatively moderate, relatively experienced, and not senile. Then all they had to do was pretend they aren't bat shit crazy for a few months. They would have 45 or more states. But crazy is as crazy does. They are turning it into a race against one of the easiest candidates to beat in the history of the country.
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are aligned with that threat. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.

lamboguy
08-29-2020, 11:15 AM
the Republicans have 26 states no matter who runs. if for any reason the electoral college is up in the air by january 20th at high noon and the republicans win back the house of representatives, more than likely Trump will win the election.

boxcar
08-29-2020, 11:18 AM
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are that threat which is why they are changing their tune. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.

Well said! And I would add to that the covid-19 virus has hurt the dimwits more than the Republicans, also, because the nation has seen the proclivity for tyranny and stupidity, for that matter, in dimwit governors. It's one thing to talk Democrat policy or ideology but something else altogether to see it implemented and what the effects are.

ElKabong
08-29-2020, 11:27 AM
That behavior is common and most cops just shrug it off.
The diffence is now is that the stupidity is caught on tape.
I went though 20 years of being called those names by people of all races.
Some things will never change.
I've been retired for 22 years.

Without being patronizing,
Thank you for your service

I've known quite a few cops here, doesn't sound as bad here as where you were -NYC.... But things are getting worse here, you can feel a difference in the vibe here from the 40 & under sect. That's a job I wouldn't want

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 11:34 AM
I don't think Trump is a bad person nor do I believe he's been a bad president. His desire to wallow in the gutter with gutter folk is a huge turnoff even for a Trump supporter like me. You are correct. The Dems could have had this in the bag with majorities in both houses. They completely whiffed on this and it will cost them the presidency and the senate. I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are aligned with that threat. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.Please enlighten me. Who are these "gutter folk" that Trump desires "to wallow in the gutter" with?

ElKabong
08-29-2020, 11:37 AM
Why do you even think "45 or more states"? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/thinking/hmm.gif

Yeah 45 states is an over reach. There are about 15 states that won't vote democrat in this day and age. They look at Blue run cities and say "no thanks"

But he's right about putting someone who is half capable up against trump and winning. With the help of the msm anyone who doesn't project as a loon will win easily.

See Obama for the best example. Not qualified. Childish personality. Can't reach across the aisle. Poor foreign relations decisions. Weaponizing the IRS, and now we come to find out the FBI was going off on their own, or with his admin's lead, and targeting the incoming admin... The msm should have smoked that fraud right off the bat, but they propped him up just like they will any dem

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 11:37 AM
Well said! And I would add to that the covid-19 virus has hurt the dimwits more than the Republicans, also, because the nation has seen the proclivity for tyranny and stupidity, for that matter, in dimwit governors. It's one thing to talk Democrat policy or ideology but something else altogether to see it implemented and what the effects are.Since you agree, Boxcar, maybe you can tell me: Who are the "gutter folks"?

tucker6
08-29-2020, 11:39 AM
Please enlighten me. Who are these "gutter folk" that Trump desires "to wallow in the gutter" with?

He doesn’t need to respond to every slight thrown his way. I don’t think I need to expound on that. We’ve all seen it. I can support someone but not agree with everything they do.

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Yeah 45 states is an over reach. There are about 15 states that won't vote democrat in this day and age. They look at Blue run cities and say "no thanks"

But he's right about putting someone who is half capable up against trump and winning. With the help of the msm anyone who doesn't project as a loon will win easily.

See Obama for the best example. Not qualified. Childish personality. Can't reach across the aisle. Poor foreign relations decisions. Weaponizing the IRS, and now we come to find out the FBI was going off on their own, or with his admin's lead, and targeting the incoming admin... The msm should have smoked that fraud right off the bat, but they propped him up just like they will any demOf course, we all know about Obama et al. now. That alone should be a red flag to about half the population.

Still, who are these "gutter folks" that turn almost everyone off, regardless?

ronsmac
08-29-2020, 11:56 AM

You guys are just gonna get Trump reelected...it's ****ing hilarious...:lol:During the civil rights era, one of the complaints from the black community was a lack of black police officers in the community. Fast forward 50-60 years and now being a black cop is a bad thing. People have gone insane. I didn't even want Trump as President in 2016 but he has my support in 2020.

MargieRose
08-29-2020, 11:59 AM
He doesn’t need to respond to every slight thrown his way. I don’t think I need to expound on that. We’ve all seen it. I can support someone but not agree with everything they do.Oh, you mean his counter-punch tweets to the gutter rats. I can agree with that. He doesn't need to go there, but agreeing that that would tun off 45 states to a step-above-Biden loony Dem because of it...methinks not.

classhandicapper
08-29-2020, 12:29 PM
I certainly believe Biden is the wrong candidate to put out there, but to me the policy position on rioting and police defunding is what is killing them. Most people want safety and the idea of supporting rioters and defunding the police is counter to common sense. Safety is an idea rooted in our most basic reptilian emotions and people will run from anyone or anything that poses a threat. The Dems are aligned with that threat. Unfortunately for them, I think the concrete has hardened and they can't undo all the words and actions.

That is part of the bat shit craziness I was referring to.

They are literally and certifiably insane.

One can be for social justice, against racism, and for police reform without coming down on the same side are rioters, looters, and various other assorted criminals.

boxcar
08-29-2020, 02:39 PM
Since you agree, Boxcar, maybe you can tell me: Who are the "gutter folks"?

Got me. I didn't agree with that part of his post, but the part where he addressed the rioting (or was it "peaceful protests")? :)

tucker6
08-29-2020, 02:51 PM
I didn’t think anyone would disagree that Trump engages the gutter rats too often. I thought it was common knowledge. And I say that as a big supporter.

Tom
08-29-2020, 04:11 PM
I am voting for the man who gets things done for the country.
There is only of them running this year.

Trump has done more in 3 three years that Bisen did in 50.

I don't care what he says......only simpletons worry about that crap.

Trump has a long list of accomplishments that are NEVER mentioned on lame stream media. horsey is a good example of a left wing nut case - just look for colorful memes - READING is so inconvenient. :lol:

Dopey Joe will find his niche after the election, making the next round of those Sam Adams beer commercials, as the cousin from Bos-ton!

Dems are looking at the internal polls, and what they see is scaring the hell out of them. Reality is about to crush the old rat in the basement.

davew
08-29-2020, 09:11 PM
the Republicans have 26 states no matter who runs. if for any reason the electoral college is up in the air by january 20th at high noon and the republicans win back the house of representatives, more than likely Trump will win the election.

Joe has 600 lawyers for litigation across the country with the 'mail in vote' being contested. Nancy hopes to take over January 20, 2021 and become the first female acting president.

horses4courses
08-29-2020, 09:18 PM
You're all very nervous, aren't you?
This time he's expected to win.
After all, he's running against a senile old goat, right?

To get back to the title of this thread, the only thing I can
smell is your fear and the stench of the bullshit you swallow.

Greyfox
08-29-2020, 09:44 PM

Right! :ThmbUp:
(One comment right out of the four is higher than your usual hit rate.)

horses4courses
08-29-2020, 09:48 PM
Right! :ThmbUp:
(One comment right out of the four is higher than your usual hit rate.)

Therefore, the election result is a foregone conclusion, right?

You're all sh*tt*ng yourselves. :lol:

tucker6
08-29-2020, 10:29 PM
Therefore, the election result is a foregone conclusion, right?

You're all sh*tt*ng yourselves. :lol:
Reverse psychology doesn’t work on us deplorables.

garyscpa
08-29-2020, 11:21 PM
During the civil rights era, one of the complaints from the black community was a lack of black police officers in the community. Fast forward 50-60 years and now being a black cop is a bad thing. People have gone insane. I didn't even want Trump as President in 2016 but he has my support in 2020.

See Obama for the best example. Not qualified. Childish personality. Can't reach across the aisle. Poor foreign relations decisions. Weaponizing the IRS, and now we come to find out the FBI was going off on their own, or with his admin's lead, and targeting the incoming admin... The msm should have smoked that fraud right off the bat, but they propped him up just like they will any dem

Propped him up? They encouraged it.

Elkchester Road
08-29-2020, 11:35 PM
Well said! And I would add to that the covid-19 virus has hurt the dimwits more than the Republicans, also, because the nation has seen the proclivity for tyranny and stupidity, for that matter, in dimwit governors. It's one thing to talk Democrat policy or ideology but something else altogether to see it implemented and what the effects are.

Agreed, boxcar. When discussion about ideas/theories turns into this reality on the ground in cities across the Nation...

fast4522
08-30-2020, 02:54 AM
I am voting for the man who gets things done for the country.
There is only of them running this year.

Trump has done more in 3 three years that Bisen did in 50.

I don't care what he says......only simpletons worry about that crap.

Trump has a long list of accomplishments that are NEVER mentioned on lame stream media. horsey is a good example of a left wing nut case - just look for colorful memes - READING is so inconvenient. :lol:

Dopey Joe will find his niche after the election, making the next round of those Sam Adams beer commercials, as the cousin from Bos-ton!

Dems are looking at the internal polls, and what they see is scaring the hell out of them. Reality is about to crush the old rat in the basement.

Who, this guy?. . . . . .

porchy44
08-30-2020, 08:00 AM

Here's the full list of charges that Schmidt's office will decline to prosecute when connected to protests:

• Interfering with a peace officer or parole and probation officer
• Disorderly conduct in the second degree
• Criminal trespass in the first and second degree
• Escape in the third degree
• Harassment
• Riot (Unless accompanied by a charge outside of this list.)

batshit crazy examples.

letswastemoney
08-30-2020, 09:04 PM

I would argue that the exaggerated virus situation made Biden a heavy favorite for a few months.

But in the past few weeks, Trump has been gaining ground in the polls, perhaps due to Biden picking Kamala Harris...or due to the liberal rioters killing innocent people and destroying businesses. Or thanks to both.

Democrats thought they won, but at this point, they are the ones scared.

Tor Ekman
08-31-2020, 01:43 PM

To get back to the title of this thread, the only thing I can
smell is your fear and the stench of the bullshit you swallow.

You might want to consult with your Trump-hating brethren Michael Moore and Bill Mahar . . . yup, it's deja vu all over again :lol:

Tor Ekman
08-31-2020, 01:48 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/29/michael-moore-donald-trump-repeat-2016-warningMichael Moore warns that Donald Trump is on course to repeat 2016 win

Film-maker says enthusiasm for president in swing states is ‘off the charts’ and urges everyone to commit to getting 100 people to vote

:lol:

xtb
08-31-2020, 01:48 PM
I would argue that the exaggerated virus situation made Biden a heavy favorite for a few months.

But in the past few weeks, Trump has been gaining ground in the polls, perhaps due to Biden picking Kamala Harris...or due to the liberal rioters killing innocent people and destroying businesses. Or thanks to both.

Democrats thought they won, but at this point, they are the ones scared.

The pace is collapsing for Sleepy Joe.

Tor Ekman
08-31-2020, 01:50 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-says-trump-rnc-left-him-feeling-very-nervous-about-bidens-chancesBill Maher says Trump, RNC left him feeling 'very nervous' about Biden's chances

The "Real Time" host gave the RNC high marks and expressed he's 'less confident' about a Biden victory

:lol:

stuball
08-31-2020, 01:51 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/29/michael-moore-donald-trump-repeat-2016-warning:lol:

Even if 50 of them are not alive anymore.. My wife just passed from Lung Cancer and I stopped at my town hall to take her off the voter rolls so no one can STEAL her vote... She loved Donald J Trump...

ElKabong
08-31-2020, 01:54 PM
Even if 50 of them are not alive anymore.. My wife just passed from Lung Cancer and I stopped at my town hall to take her off the voter rolls so no one can STEAL her vote... She loved Donald J Trump...

Blessings and peace to you , stuball

Tor Ekman
08-31-2020, 02:03 PM
Sorry for your loss

oughtoh
08-31-2020, 04:12 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss

JustRalph
08-31-2020, 07:42 PM

Feeling for ya buddy! Hang in there.......

Steve 'StatMan'
09-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Who, this guy?. . . . . .

Slam the lid on the clown!

boxcar
09-01-2020, 06:43 PM

Please accept my condolences.

Tom
09-02-2020, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by stuball View Post

:rip: My condolences as well, and prayers.

davew
09-02-2020, 10:51 PM
OMG repeal the electoral college :eek:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nate-silvers-analysis-bidens-electoral-200600564.html

davew
12-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Chris Hayes Fears What’s To Come

the ideas from Trump will be here for years and wreck the progress the country has made and the swamp GOP :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris-hayes-rot-gop-donald-trump-090558667.html

PaceAdvantage
12-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Chris Hayes Fears What’s To Come

the ideas from Trump will be here for years and wreck the progress the country has made and the swamp GOP :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris-hayes-rot-gop-donald-trump-090558667.htmlThe only way to correct all of this is to send all Trump supporters to concentration camps....err....I mean reeducation camps...

A good excuse for doing so will be COVID and the 'WHERE ARE YOUR PAPERS?' routine that is coming soon...:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EygWm6okjmM