PDA

View Full Version : NYU backpeddles 60 years

ElKabong
08-26-2020, 05:26 PM
Reading this entire article was LMAO material. Snowflakes abound

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/segregation-returns-to-campus/ar-BB18lCv2?ocid=uxbndlbing

MargieRose
08-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Reading this entire article was LMAO material. Snowflakes abound

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/segregation-returns-to-campus/ar-BB18lCv2?ocid=uxbndlbing"There is not one space on campus entirely dedicated to Black student life." Why should there be?

boxcar
08-27-2020, 05:31 PM
"There is not one space on campus entirely dedicated to Black student life." Why should there be?

It's the new progressive way to integration. The road to integration is paved by segregation. :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
08-27-2020, 06:26 PM
The Washington Square News. :lol:
What rocks do these morons crawl out from under?

tucker6
08-27-2020, 08:25 PM
whatever happened to the quaint idea of the melting pot?

I suppose having segregated and designated black spaces also means the blacks are against affirmative action now. Yes? No?

horses4courses
08-27-2020, 08:30 PM
5 posters before me spanning a wide cross section of US society....:rolleyes:

tucker6
08-27-2020, 08:30 PM
5 posters before me spanning a wide cross section of US society....:rolleyes:

I'm American Indian. You?

My ancestors were killed. The blacks were enslaved. Who got the better deal? Indians don't bitch a tenth as much as the blacks who have had every opportunity these last 150 years to escape the past. Advice for the blacks. Take the off ramp from the Dem party.

jimmyb
08-27-2020, 09:07 PM
George Wallace would applaud this.

Civil rights activists, whose own employment and visibility depend on the constant flow of injustices, are forced to resort to such frivolity as this.

They've forgotten Brown v. Board of Education.

tucker6
08-27-2020, 09:12 PM
George Wallace would applaud this.

Civil rights activists, whose own employment and visibility depend on the constant flow of injustices, are forced to resort to such frivolity as this.

They've forgotten Brown v. Board of Education.
How dare you say Brown you racist! ;)