PDA

View Full Version : This is what the left does to peaceful demonstrators...shoots at them

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2020, 11:06 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/25/man-accused-firing-gun-near-trump-supporters-gathering-fort-mill/

ElKabong
08-26-2020, 11:19 AM
UN
FKNG
REAL

Liberal TDS. Sickness

RunForTheRoses
08-26-2020, 11:22 AM
For some reason I don't think it will be a national news story, Definitely NOT the narrative.

ElKabong
08-26-2020, 11:23 AM
I'm waiting for BLM spokesperson(s) to denounce the black shooter

Greyfox
08-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Shooting?
That shouldn't be a surprise with Speaker Nancy Pelosi telling TV audiences that Republicans are enemies of the State.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/nancy-pelosi-trump-republicans-mail-in-voting-usps-louis-dejoy-2020-us-election-a9687706.html

Actor
08-26-2020, 04:28 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/25/man-accused-firing-gun-near-trump-supporters-gathering-fort-mill/Fallacy of Composition. The actions of one individual does not imply that some group, to which said individual may or may not belong, approves of said individual's action.

I see nothing in the link that supports the suggestion in the thread title that the perpetrator represents the left.

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2020, 04:29 PM
Fallacy of Composition. The actions of one individual does not imply that some group, to which said individual may or may not belong, approves of said individual's action.

I see nothing in the link that supports the suggestion in the thread title that the perpetrator represents the left.Aren't you the same guy who just wrote in another thread, the absurd notion that Elkabong was ok with George Floyd dying?

So why don't you just shut up already. You're so broken, you don't even know what you're posting any longer.

biggestal99
08-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Fallacy of Composition. The actions of one individual does not imply that some group, to which said individual may or may not belong, approves of said individual's action.

I see nothing in the link that supports the suggestion in the thread title that the perpetrator represents the left.

No more the the punk that killed the people in Kenosha represents the right. Personal responsibility.

Allan

ElKabong
08-26-2020, 04:51 PM
No more the the punk that killed the people in Kenosha represents the right. Personal responsibility.

Allan

The guy they have in custody didn't give any political affiliation (he's 17) nor did he condemn BLM in interviews that night. He was "protecting property" he said

Shouldn't have been there. 17yo kid from Illinois. Makes no sense

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/suspect-in-custody-after-two-shot-dead-during-protests-in-kenosha-wisconsin?ocid=uxbndlbing

Before the violence began, the man in the green shirt spoke to two reporters.
In talking with the Daily Caller's Richie McGinniss, who was on the scene and assisted a victim in the first shooting incident, the man said, "People are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business. And part of my job is also to help people. If there's somebody hurt, I'm running into harms way. That's why I have my rifle, because I need to protect myself, obviously. But I also have my med kit."

JustRalph
08-26-2020, 06:01 PM

Allan

The guy who he shot first threw a Molotov cocktail at him.

The two chasing him had guns in their hands from the photos coming out. It’s going to be interesting. Amazing, generation Z Taking on the rioters.

GMB@BP
08-26-2020, 06:53 PM
This is why I said in other threads it silly for the public, local, state and government officials to let these un-peaceful protests to continue...that people are going to get out of hand and hurt, no matter what your issue is or what side you are on.

I have no idea the specifics that set this chain of events off but young people, fired up, in large groups, teetering on the edge of violence, with some % armed...........well its not going to end well.

JustRalph
08-26-2020, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm......

ElKabong
08-26-2020, 07:50 PM
All this time, mayors have told the PD/ chiefs to stand down from the rioters. Horrible move. Instead of professionals keeping peace, the amateurs have to fend for themselves

Kenosha has a democrat mayor. Portland? Minneapolis? Chicago and NY??

Given the facts at hand, this kid would be found Not Guilty in Texas. Self Defense seems evident. Elsewhere? Good luck to ya

GMB@BP
08-26-2020, 11:30 PM
Looting in Minneapolis after a man murders someone else, and then commits suicide while police search for him.

They are looting because the police have the audacity to arrest someone who commits cold blooded murder? :bang:

Actor
08-27-2020, 01:35 PM
You're so broken, ...Ad hominem.

JustRalph
08-27-2020, 01:40 PM
All this time, mayors have told the PD/ chiefs to stand down from the rioters. Horrible move. Instead of professionals keeping peace, the amateurs have to fend for themselves

Kenosha has a democrat mayor. Portland? Minneapolis? Chicago and NY??

Given the facts at hand, this kid would be found Not Guilty in Texas. Self Defense seems evident. Elsewhere? Good luck to ya

A whole team of lawyers is being put together to defend him.

This is going to be interesting

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2020, 01:53 PM
Ad hominem.Don't care.

xtb
08-27-2020, 02:06 PM
A whole team of lawyers is being put together to defend him.

This is going to be interesting

I don't see how he could be convicted. He didn't make the most prudent decision going out that night however, it is pure self defense. Do nothing and have your head bashed in with a brick. Let an out of control mob eff you up or shoot. "Skateboard Guy" had already smacked him with his skateboard and his buddy was raising a probable illegal handgun at him. All three who ate his lead were convicted felons, strangulation, sexual assault, burglary, "People's Revolution Movement" member etc. Nice fellas.

Tom
08-27-2020, 04:29 PM
This is why I said in other threads it silly for the public, local, state and government officials to let these un-peaceful protests to continue...that people are going to get out of hand and hurt, no matter what your issue is or what side you are on.

I have no idea the specifics that set this chain of events off but young people, fired up, in large groups, teetering on the edge of violence, with some % armed...........well its not going to end well.

ALL were outside AFTER curfew - let them all kill each other off - no big loss here.

Bang bang.

Actor
08-27-2020, 06:23 PM
Don't care.Do you care about this?

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2020, 06:30 PM
Do you care about this?Nope.

Because what I said was 100% accurate.

tucker6
08-27-2020, 08:10 PM
ALL were outside AFTER curfew - let them all kill each other off - no big loss here.

Bang bang.
I'm with you. Let the idiots kill each other.

Actor
08-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Nope.

Because what I said was 100% accurate.You don't care about it? Did you did you not write it?

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2020, 08:43 PM
Shall we turn this into another Religion Thread opus?

No thanks.

Move on.

I've spoken my mind, and you have done the same.