PDA

View Full Version : Trump Family Dirty Laundry

Ocala Mike
08-23-2020, 03:33 AM
TDS has now spread to the Trump family, or at least as the Press Secretary puts it, to his "disgruntled sister" (ya gotta love that one).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html

hcap
08-23-2020, 06:10 AM
TDS has now spread to the Trump family, or at least as the Press Secretary puts it, to his "disgruntled sister" (ya gotta love that one).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-secret-recordings/2020/08/22/30d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.htmlMaybe she was not the only disgruntled female?

Court orders Donald Trump to pay legal fees in Stormy Daniels suit
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/stormy-daniels-trump-judge-order/index.html

(CNN)A California Superior Court judge has ordered President Donald Trump to pay $44,100 to Stephanie Clifford, also known as Stormy Daniels, to reimburse her attorneys' fees in the legal battle surrounding her nondisclosure agreement.

tucker6
08-23-2020, 06:29 AM
Is this the place to discuss the Clinton family dirty laundry? How about the Kennedy family? LBJ’s dirty laundry? I guess when everyone has dirty laundry who cares. Zero people will vote for or against based on this story. It’s meaningless to real people. What is real to real people is the rioting going on in democrat cities, and I appreciate the forceful and sustained response from the left on that issue. There’s your scandal and you’re part of it.

hcap
08-23-2020, 06:45 AM
Is this the place to discuss the Clinton family dirty laundry? How about the Kennedy family? LBJ’s dirty laundry? I guess when everyone has dirty laundry who cares. Zero people will vote for or against based on this story. It’s meaningless to real people. What is real to real people is the rioting going on in democrat cities, and I appreciate the forceful and sustained response from the left on that issue. There’s your scandal and you’re part of it.What's the big deal? Stormy is not part of Trump's family. Just one of many, about 20 disgruntled females, who have had first hand experience with his, shall we say, "enthusiastic sexual advances".

Why shouldn't she get paid for her trouble?:lol::lol:

sammy the sage
08-23-2020, 07:47 AM
Is this the place to discuss the Clinton family dirty laundry? How about the Kennedy family? LBJ’s dirty laundry? I guess when everyone has dirty laundry who cares. Zero people will vote for or against based on this story. It’s meaningless to real people. What is real to real people is the rioting going on in democrat cities, and I appreciate the forceful and sustained response from the left on that issue. There’s your scandal and you’re part of it.

guess you've missed the 21 years...clinton's, Bush's...ALL politicians DIRTY laundry has been fair game....family or not...:sleeping:

davew
08-23-2020, 08:48 AM
the 'latest' came from crazy niece

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html

jimmyb
08-23-2020, 10:15 AM
Family members don't lie, do they? John Kennedy's daughter said uncle Teddy was a champion of women's rights. There is a bridge in Chappaquiddick for sale.

lamboguy
08-23-2020, 10:34 AM
i guarantee you that this revelation won't lose Trump one vote, a matter of fact it might just add to his vote count because once again he is a victim, this time from his own family.

JustRalph
08-23-2020, 11:01 AM
Family members don't lie, do they? John Kennedy's daughter said uncle Teddy was a champion of women's rights. There is a bridge in Chappaquiddick for sale.

She did that whole commercial with a straight face.

She wanted everyone to see her kid....the JJ clone.

They took the keys to the car, the Airplane and the liquor cabinet from him

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Uncle Teds death.

Another year sober!

RunForTheRoses
08-23-2020, 11:20 AM
At least he isn't Hillary!

hcap
08-23-2020, 11:21 AM
Gee, guess who is running for election, or re-election? Ted, Bill,George or Obama. No, it's the one and only.

We are talking current dirt on a current a dirt bag.
Actually, I do not remember any previous presidents siblings,
particularly female, having anything bad to say about other
presidents.

Snap out of it guys. If it crawls like a snake, hisses like a snake, sells snake oil like a snake.....it's the Donald:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greyfox
08-23-2020, 11:28 AM
Snap out of it guys. If it crawls like a snake, hisses like a snake, sells snake oil like a snake.....it's the Donald:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hcap - - Do you hate Trump?

hcap
08-23-2020, 11:41 AM
hcap - - Do you hate Trump?What a question. You might have gathered from my occasional calling him MORON, I may.

90% of OT hates Biden and any semblance or sanity in debate.
So what's the big deal if I do?

Hint: I ain't the only one:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Marshall Bennett
08-23-2020, 12:27 PM
There should be a thread devoted entirely to and entitled "BULLSHIT". :)

Greyfox
08-23-2020, 12:51 PM
What a question. You might have gathered from my occasional calling him MORON, I may.

90% of OT hates Biden and any semblance or sanity in debate.
So what's the big deal if I do?

Hint: I ain't the only one:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hint - Life is too short to hate anyone. You have some growing to do.

tucker6
08-23-2020, 01:47 PM
guess you've missed the 21 years...clinton's, Bush's...ALL politicians DIRTY laundry has been fair game....family or not...:sleeping:

You missed the point.

Tom
08-23-2020, 06:23 PM
Hey, we can use this thread as a day care center - put hcap in here every morning and not let him out until dinner time!

He can pretend he is Joe Bisen when they change his diaper! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

sammy the sage
08-23-2020, 08:36 PM
You missed the point.

Which was...

horses4courses
08-23-2020, 09:50 PM
put hcap in here every morning and not let him out until dinner time

Ironic that he'd be getting much better treatment
than a lot of kids detained at our southern border.

fast4522
08-23-2020, 10:20 PM
Hey, we can use this thread as a day care center - put hcap in here every morning and not let him out until dinner time!

He can pretend he is Joe Bisen when they change his diaper! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

I predict that he will survive Covid-19 but not Trump. That can be said for a few here.

davew
08-23-2020, 11:12 PM

how about the ones raped and sold on their way to our southern border?

coachv30
08-23-2020, 11:23 PM
I am as middle of the road as it gets and can't be bothered with extremist opinions. However, everything that has come out about Trump has been in his past. So that tells you one thing....he has done some unacceptable things in the PAST. None of these immoral/unethical acts have occurred while he has been in office. Clinton however..........

Being a bit of an ignorant buffoon who puts his foot in his mouth now and then certainly gives people ammo to fire with, but it's not gonna penetrate. One of Trumps biggest downfalls is his "My way or the highway" attitude which rubs many the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with that attitude since he is the "Boss", but when you are ill-informed or oblivious about certain things, just admit it instead of playing "Expert" of all circumstances.

Greyfox
08-23-2020, 11:42 PM

That Obama detained?

tucker6
08-24-2020, 06:44 AM
I am as middle of the road as it gets and can't be bothered with extremist opinions. However, everything that has come out about Trump has been in his past. So that tells you one thing....he has done some unacceptable things in the PAST. None of these immoral/unethical acts have occurred while he has been in office. Clinton however..........

Being a bit of an ignorant buffoon who puts his foot in his mouth now and then certainly gives people ammo to fire with, but it's not gonna penetrate. One of Trumps biggest downfalls is his "My way or the highway" attitude which rubs many the wrong way. There's nothing wrong with that attitude since he is the "Boss", but when you are ill-informed or oblivious about certain things, just admit it instead of playing "Expert" of all circumstances.

This is a fair post

Tom
08-24-2020, 12:23 PM

Oh, you mean those "cages" that Obama initiated?
Just like the removal of mail boxes that OBAMA stated?

Gottch!

https://i.gifer.com/origin/2c/2c626c3faae6f93b5b4700fcc4c2f180_w200.gif

jk3521
08-25-2020, 10:05 AM
Fake Trump answers his sister...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB3gYzrJuQQ

myohmyjustify
08-25-2020, 10:14 AM
I suggest we ask President Barack Obama's brother, Malik, to weigh in on this family issue. While we're at it we should also ask President Obama about his aunt, who actually lives in Boston.

Malik called Barack cold and ruthless who abandoned his family.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/barack-obamas-half-brother-rips-cold-and-ruthless-ex-president/