PDA

View Full Version : Slave trading, owning VP?

JustRalph
08-17-2020, 09:45 PM
Never?

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/08/14/huge-joe-biden-alienated-black-voters-by-choosing-kamala-harris-n793362

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1294770293311975424?s=20

fast4522
08-17-2020, 10:30 PM
That is a possibility of what they might lead with but I think it is more likely this.

jay68802
08-18-2020, 12:36 AM
So, some of our founding fathers should be canceled because their family owned slaves, and are therefore racist.

But the Democrat VP nomination is considered a "pragmatic moderate" and is not racist, because her family owned slaves.

fast4522
08-18-2020, 12:39 AM
So, some of our founding fathers should be canceled because their family owned slaves, and are therefore racist.

But the Democrat VP nomination is considered a "pragmatic moderate" and is not racist, because her family owned slaves.

I really feel there is enough content to dispute the moderate label that they are trying to sell without going into the race muck.

xtb
08-18-2020, 01:20 AM
I really feel there is enough content to dispute the moderate label that they are trying to sell without going into the race muck.

Kamala Harris beats out Bernie for the bottom spot.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/report-cards/2019/senate/ideology

Tom
08-18-2020, 11:05 AM
Carrying on with her family's tradition, how many Black people has she put in prison, with an assist from Joe Bisen's 1994 White Christmas legislation?

JustRalph
08-18-2020, 11:30 AM

They are tearing down statues of slave owners but give Kamala a pass

PaceAdvantage
08-18-2020, 11:32 AM
Hold up...snopes can't figure out whether it's true or not...interestingly, they have already put up a disclaimer IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE...

The media is so hilarious how they treat Democrats like precious pieces of glass art...always protected no matter what...

mostpost
08-18-2020, 03:46 PM
Kamala Harris beats out Bernie for the bottom spot.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/report-cards/2019/senate/ideology
That’s a listing of how conservative a Senator is. So by being on the bottom! Harris is really on the top

oughtoh
08-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Someone posted all the slaves names on twitter yesterday that her family had. There were over 200 of them.

RunForTheRoses
08-18-2020, 04:16 PM
That’s a listing of how conservative a Senator is. So by being on the bottom! Harris is really on the top

Is that what Willie said?

<Hey it was right there. Hope something like that isn't what gets banned>

jay68802
08-18-2020, 05:28 PM

So Chameleon Harris is the most liberal Senator there is. What happened to "pragmatic moderate"? Your spin is not fooling people.

Tom
08-18-2020, 05:38 PM

Top, bottom, who cares?

SHE never did!!!

:eek:

chrisl
08-18-2020, 05:50 PM
Radio station's in Sacramento for years have talked about her party girl exploits. "She has spent more time under a desk than above one". They have also spent time talking about all the young male interns who have left working for her, after having to sign NDA's. She has received a lot talk about things like this. I am sure there are plenty of Male politicians that have the same baggage. So I guess that makes it OK.

rastajenk
08-18-2020, 06:04 PM
Willie told her to decline the offer. Could be fun to see if his advice is rooted in reality.

So to speak.

delayjf
08-18-2020, 07:16 PM
Is that what Willie said?

<Hey it was right there. Hope something like that isn't what gets banned>

Dude - you stole my thunder. I'm getting slow in my old age.:cool:

ElKabong
08-18-2020, 07:23 PM
Radio station's in Sacramento for years have talked about her party girl exploits. "She has spent more time under a desk than above one". They have also spent time talking about all the young male interns who have left working for her, after having to sign NDA's. She has received a lot talk about things like this. I am sure there are plenty of Male politicians that have the same baggage. So I guess that makes it OK.

Have heard the same, above

PaceAdvantage
08-18-2020, 08:27 PM
You know what...I've changed my mind.

With all the disgusting, despicable things posted about Trump and his family and his running mate and his cabinet etc., over the last four years, why should I give two shits if something distasteful is said about a Democratic politician of the female persuasion?

**** them. They are fair game.

Go to town.

barahona44
08-18-2020, 09:01 PM

With all the disgusting, despicable things posted about Trump and his family and his running mate and his cabinet etc., over the last four years, why should I give two shits if something distasteful is said about a Democratic politician of the female persuasion?

Go to town.

Now exactly WHAT happened between you and Kammie that you would turn so suddenly on the lady you admitted JUST the other day you had a crush on?

Boy, I guess chivalry IS dead. :rip:

Hell hath no fury...

ElKabong
08-18-2020, 10:28 PM
Now exactly WHAT happened between you and Kammie that you would turn so suddenly on the lady you admitted JUST the other day you had a crush on?

Boy, I guess chivalry IS dead. :rip:

Hell hath no fury...

Hell hath no fury, like Tulsi Gabbard on a debate stage.....

Lighten up, Francis. No one on the street roundhouse kicked her while she was dazed, placing her in a coma. No one shot her execution style while riding her bike in her neighborhood. Save your emotions for real transgressions or acts of violence

Nighty night

fast4522
08-19-2020, 12:02 AM

Lighten up, Francis. No one on the street roundhouse kicked her while she was dazed, placing her in a coma. No one shot her execution style while riding her bike in her neighborhood. Save your emotions for real transgressions or acts of violence

Nighty night

I like her look.

myohmyjustify
08-19-2020, 10:55 AM
I am sure Kamala Harris had to make serious choices in her life.

Such as-do I hit the books and study for the Bar exam, or do I go and see Willie Brown and do that nasty thing?

We know she probably didn't study for the bar exam because she flunked it.

We also know she did do the nasty thing with Willie because She later Became California Attorney General.

Tor Ekman
08-19-2020, 11:07 AM

Go to town.

So as I was saying . . . Kamasutra Harris is certainly very experienced . . . she served Willie Brown in a variety of positions . . . she just put her head down and worked her way to the top . . . so she certain has the spunk to be VP

https://madworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/composite_15972555221312-678x356.jpg

barahona44
08-19-2020, 12:08 PM

Lighten up, Francis.No one on the street roundhouse kicked her while she was dazed, placing her in a coma. No one shot her execution style while riding her bike in her neighborhood. Save your emotions for real transgressions or acts of violence

Nighty night

I have EXCLUSIVE rights to that phrase on PA.You owe me some money, jefe.;) :D

I'm trying to understand the rest of your post. Were you responding to someone else by mistake.? My post was a little gentle ribbing of our fearless leader.Now if you want to stick your nose in, by all means ,brutha.Knock yerselves out.But the tone of your response doesn't match the tone of my post.Maybe you're just tone deaf. :p

I'll let the great Warren Oates take it from here. Do your stuff, Sgt. Hulka. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

jay68802
08-19-2020, 12:17 PM

I'm trying to understand the rest of your post. Were you responding to someone else by mistake.? My post was a little gentle ribbing of our fearless leader.Now if you want to stick your nose in, by all means ,brutha.Knock yerselves out.But the tone of your response doesn't match the tone of my post.Maybe you're just tone deaf. :p

Lighten up, Francis.

barahona44
08-19-2020, 12:37 PM
Lighten up, Francis.

You owe me money, too. :D

jay68802
08-19-2020, 12:41 PM
You owe me money, too. :D

Its in the mail.

tucker6
08-19-2020, 12:47 PM
Its in the mail.

With your completed ballot?

barahona44
08-19-2020, 12:48 PM
Its in the mail.

Pleasure doing business with ya.

ElKabong
08-19-2020, 01:00 PM

I'll let the great Warren Oates take it from here. Do your stuff, Sgt. Hulka. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

What, you didn't get my "nighty night" reference??

Myself and others here used that Lighten Up phrase about a decade before you joined the board.... So when do *we* get our mmmoney, Lebowski? (smile)

No sweat on you not being angry about violence in US cities, esp recently. The DNC has decided not to address it in their convention, either. As if the mayhem and violence in democrat cities doesn't concern them... carry on (another smile)

jay68802
08-19-2020, 01:04 PM
With your completed ballot?

Did not have to fill out my ballot, it was already filled out. Including the question "Are you a U S Citizen?".

tucker6
08-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Did not have to fill out my ballot, it was already filled out. Including the question "Are you a U S Citizen?".

I have a cat that turned 18 this year. I may register him to vote by mail.

barahona44
08-19-2020, 02:42 PM
What, you didn't get my "nighty night" reference??

Myself and others here used that Lighten Up phrase about a decade before you joined the board.... So when do *we* get our mmmoney, Lebowski? (smile)

No sweat on you not being angry about violence in US cities, esp recently. The DNC has decided not to address it in their convention, either. As if the mayhem and violence in democrat cities doesn't concern them... carry on (another smile)

Used "Lighten up Francis" about a year ago and a few veterans of the board thought I was talking about Francis the Talking Mule movies from the 1950's.Finally had to show the entire Psycho speech from Stripes. But they learned.

I'm upset about violence in American cities just like I was with the El Paso Wal Marts and Pittsburgh synagogues.Odd the people involved in current crimes aren't getting the "obviously mentally ill" excuse after the El Paso, Las Vegas and Pittsburgh incidents. The ones today are just plain criminals.IMHO..

And yet Kamala Harris is getting criticized from the right for locking up black criminals.You guys seriously need to get a little more consistent.in your concerns.

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2020, 02:44 PM
Used "Lighten up Francis" about a year ago and a few veterans of the board thought I was talking about Francis the Talking Mule movies from the 1950's.Finally had to show the entire Psycho speech from Stripes. But they learned.

I'm upset about violence in American cities just like I was with the El Paso Wal Marts and Pittsburgh synagogues.Odd the people involved in current crimes aren't getting the "obviously mentally ill" excuse after the El Paso, Las Vegas and Pittsburgh incidents. The ones today are just plain criminals.IMHO..

And yet Kamala Harris is getting criticized from the right for locking up black criminals.You guys seriously need to get a little more consistent.in your concerns.What an absurd world we live in...

Look at what we write about...this is how we spend out time...

Insane...

And the LIES!!! LMAO

barahona44
08-19-2020, 03:46 PM
What an absurd world we live in...

Look at what we write about...this is how we spend out time...

Insane...

And the LIES!!! LMAO

WellI gotta do something during this , gotta-wear-a-mask, can't-go-anywhere,Democratic-plot-to-destroy-the-WONDERFUL-Donald-Trump-presidency, phony baloney pandemic.

Agree, McGee?

Tom
08-19-2020, 05:21 PM
Chivalry?
You mean that sexist way men treat women?

Women want equality. That means this is fair game......

Tom
08-19-2020, 05:24 PM
WellI gotta do something during this , gotta-wear-a-mask, can't-go-anywhere,Democratic-plot-to-destroy-the-WONDERFUL-Donald-Trump-presidency, phony baloney pandemic.

Agree, McGee?

btw, whatever happened to that recession that was imminent in March?
Maybe even a depression?

Markets back on course to be setting new records again soon.

The Trump is a failure is such a LIE!

fast4522
08-19-2020, 11:48 PM
What I remember not too long ago.

Tom
08-21-2020, 05:45 PM
Joe and Blow - the Bonnie and Clyde of politics.