PDA

View Full Version : Famous words by our past Presidents

Tom
08-11-2020, 07:28 PM
“The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.”
― George Washington

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”
― Abraham Lincoln

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt, (1882–1945)

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
― JFK

"I am not a crook!"
― Richard Nixon

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
― Ronald Reagan

"This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait."
― George H. Bush

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman,"
― Bill Clinton

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."
― George W. Bush

"If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that."
― Barack Obama

"The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country."
― Donald Trump

What's next?

"Come on, man!"
― Sleepy Joe Biden

:rolleyes:

Actor
08-12-2020, 05:39 AM
― Barack Obama

Out of context. The word "that" refers to the American highway system.

Actor
08-12-2020, 05:57 AM
"The Supreme Court has made its decision. Now let them enforce it."
-- Andrew Jackson upon ordering the genocidal Trail of Tears in which thousands died.

"You lose."
-- Calvin Coolidge to a woman who told him that she had made a bet that she could get him to say three words.

“For every fatal shooting, there are about 3 non-fatal shootings. Folks, this is unacceptable in America.”
-- George W. Bush

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
-- Donald Trump

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2020, 09:03 AM
"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
-- Donald Trump Cmon man, really? You want us to go back dig up the best comments of previous democratic presidents?
Your post was pure garbage.

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Cmon man, really? You want us to go back dig up the best comments of previous democratic presidents?
Your post was pure garbage.Was it more garbage than the stuff they were posting about Kamala Harris yesterday? I guess you missed those...for they didn't suffer the wrath of your scolding.

Actor
08-12-2020, 11:14 AM
Cmon man, really? You want us to go back dig up the best comments of previous democratic presidents?
Your post was pure garbage.Really? With the exception of Jackson, who was a Democratic-Republican (whatever that was), I thought all were humorous. In particular Coolidge's statement was a rather sharp comeback regardless of party.

hcap
08-12-2020, 11:25 AM
“The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.”
― George Washington

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”
― Abraham Lincoln

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt, (1882–1945)

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
― JFK

"I am not a crook!"
― Richard Nixon

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
― Ronald Reagan

"This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait."
― George H. Bush

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman,"
― Bill Clinton

"I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon."
― George W. Bush

― Barack Obama

"The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country."
― Donald Trump

What's next?
:rolleyes:

"Come on, man!" Lock up that orange asshole before he does anymore harm. And take his boys Barr and Pompeo along with him.
― Joe Biden

Fixed That For You.:lol::lol:

lamboguy
08-12-2020, 11:46 AM
The Al Qaeda, "we are going to smoke em out of their holes and pop them off while they are runnin"

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Was it more garbage than the stuff they were posting about Kamala Harris yesterday? I guess you missed those...for they didn't suffer the wrath of your scolding.I didn't miss a thing. The connection with Brown was true according to Brown and countless others. She sure doesn't want to talk about it. Some of the comments yesterday were unnecessary, but way short of what democrats have done to Trump (the hand held bloody head and knife come to mind first). Most of Trump's finest moments were taken out of context. Not to say he was appropriate, but it doesn't define him as the thread was intended to do.

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2020, 12:50 PM
"Come on, man!" Lock up that orange asshole before he does anymore harm. And take his boys Barr and Pompeo along with him.
― Joe Biden

Fixed That For You.:lol::lol:Joe would want that...it's called "eliminating threats..."

Yes, I'll bet Biden wants to get rid of Trump and Co...but not for the reasons you think...

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2020, 12:51 PM
I didn't miss a thing. The connection with Brown was true according to Brown and countless others. She sure doesn't want to talk about it. Some of the comments yesterday were unnecessary, but way short of what democrats have done to Trump (the hand held bloody head and knife come to mind first). Most of Trump's finest moments were taken out of context. Not to say he was appropriate, but it doesn't define him as the thread was intended to do.TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WRITING ON THIS BOARD. NOT COMEDIANS HOLDING FAKE SEVERED HEADS.

Don't try and bullshit a bullshitter.

hcap
08-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Joe would want that...it's called "eliminating threats..."

Yes, I'll bet Biden wants to get rid of Trump and Co...but not for the reasons you think...For the reasons two thirds of the American population know and think about. Obviously not the 1/3rd of frantic Trumpites.

And I bet President Biden has plenty more to be disclosed after the moron and hos boys leave office. The walls are a closing.

JustRalph
08-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Waiting for multiple righties to call Kamala the C word

fast4522
08-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Waiting for multiple righties to call Kamala the C word

Why bother, she was never in contention for the nomination and bailed very early not even being close. People not even excited with Biden are likely not that thrilled with her. She did put more people of color in jails and prison than those who were before her. Just because some do not take the high road here leaving PA to talk about deletions and bans does not mean that there is no content to go after her for.