PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s brilliant move......

JustRalph
08-08-2020, 10:50 PM
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/08/4d-chess-trump-nukes-the-dem-agenda-his-executive-orders-leave-them-steaming/

Maybe, maybe not

Read the tweets.......interesting

horses4courses
08-08-2020, 10:57 PM
Thread title is a contradiction in terms.
Trump is not capable of such a thing.

Now, he can be made to look good by someone else.
It's rare, but possible.

Only happens when someone marks his card.

fast4522
08-08-2020, 11:05 PM
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/08/08/4d-chess-trump-nukes-the-dem-agenda-his-executive-orders-leave-them-steaming/

Maybe, maybe not

Read the tweets.......interesting

The left has a serious problem, they will figure out a reason out of the debates and Biden will still get disemboweled politically.

MargieRose
08-08-2020, 11:32 PM
DACA...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRa6uKGjas7WDNGhj7TOdupzVMqZCa-FuapPA&usqp=CAU

dartman51
08-08-2020, 11:46 PM
The left has a serious problem, they will figure out a reason out of the debates and Biden will still get disemboweled politically.

I can hear the fat lady warming up in the wings. Oh, wait, that's Hillary.:puke:

davew
08-09-2020, 12:06 AM

It's rare, but possible.

exactly, Pelosi and Schumer overplayed their hand and ended up making Trump look good.

now anything the democratic party does about it will make them look even worse :pound:

chrisl
08-09-2020, 02:09 AM
The left should be happy. That is 400 a week going to keep there rioters in spray paint, projectiles, drugs. I sure hope they have enough left for some sort of birth control. Seriously do not want then reproducing. Oh wait, they are all gender neutral.

davew
08-09-2020, 02:43 AM
The left should be happy. That is 400 a week going to keep there rioters in spray paint, projectiles, drugs. I sure hope they have enough left for some sort of birth control. Seriously do not want then reproducing. Oh wait, they are all gender neutral.

pansexuals still get pregnant

tucker6
08-09-2020, 06:20 AM
I am extremely unhappy over the additional $400. It’s really bad policy. That said, it’s about time the GOP uses the same tools the dems use every day. This is how Obama governed and it worked for him. Payback is a bit*h and Trump has finally learned politics.

biggestal99
08-09-2020, 06:20 AM
Stopgap measures.

Won’t help anyone long term.

Short term fix.

We need at least 2,000,000,000 bucks and the presidents offer is peanuts

Allan

woodtoo
08-09-2020, 07:57 AM
Everybody knows the extortion game is over. Art of the Deal.

woodtoo
08-09-2020, 07:59 AM

It's rare, but possible.

You are incapable of accepting President Trump is a winner and you are a loser.

zico20
08-09-2020, 08:13 AM
Stopgap measures.

Short term fix.

Allan

The government is not supposed to help anyone long term unless they are disabled. I am assuming you are in favor of sending everyone $2000 a month forever. Don't lie!

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 11:40 AM
I am extremely unhappy over the additional $400. It’s really bad policy. That said, it’s about time the GOP uses the same tools the dems use every day. This is how Obama governed and it worked for him. Payback is a bit*h and Trump has finally learned politics.

Could you please give a specific example where Obama, or more broadly any president, authorized $36 billion/month* in domestic spending without legislation? There are probably some FEMA-related declarations, but those are underwritten by existing legislation and not recurring.

*$300/week in federal money * 4 * 30 mm (unemployed number under traditional state unemployment plans plus the special pandemic coverage)

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 11:53 AM

On a related topic, what do you think of the executive order related to employee payroll taxes? The EO allows you, as an employer (that's why I'm asking you - I believe you run a home health business), to stop collecting the employee-portion of payroll taxes for the last few months of the year. However, the money is still owed. The EO does not cut/eliminate the tax obligation, rather it defers it. Given it's a deferral and not an outright cut,* the employee must repay the deferred amount at a later date (presumably 1Q21). Will the repayment become part of the invdidiual tax filing process? If not, you're on the hook, and you know the IRS takes payroll tax collection very seriously.

*The EO directs the Treasury Secretary to explore ways to forgive the obligation. Without legislation, this is very unlikely.

fast4522
08-09-2020, 12:02 PM
On a related topic, what do you think of the executive order related to employee payroll taxes? The EO allows you, as an employer (that's why I'm asking you - I believe you run a home health business), to stop collecting the employee-portion of payroll taxes for the last few months of the year. However, the money is still owed. The EO does not cut/eliminate the tax obligation, rather it defers it. Given it's a deferral and not an outright cut,* the employee must repay the deferred amount at a later date (presumably 1Q21). Will the repayment become part of the invdidiual tax filing process? If not, you're on the hook, and you know the IRS takes payroll tax collection very seriously.

*The EO directs the Treasury Secretary to explore ways to forgive the obligation. Without legislation, this is very unlikely.

It sets up additional reasoning to not vote for the democrat, people vote their wallet. If you want to pay taxes up to you chin vote for this guy. Like it or not it is a brilliant move on the President's part, direct benefit to the middle class. Something the congress would never do for the middle class without a huge amount of pork for liberal pet projects.

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Stopgap measures.

Short term fix.

Allan

I think you meant at least $2 trillion. Where did you come up with $2 trillion?

Here are some numbers to think about:

1) Extend the federal piece of unemployment at $500/week through year end. COST: $300 billion (5 months * $2000/person/month * 30 mm max)

2) State and local help, even John Kennedy from Louisiana supports state and local help (the level of aid is absolutely up for debate). COST: $1 trillion (use the Dem number, just for argument sake)

3) Money for covid testing/tracing. COST: $66 billion (total US population * $200/person)

4) One-time stimulus checks (Reps and Dems supports this, for the most part, with the same design as the first round). COST: $300 billion

5) Money for schools. COST: $100 billion

6) Housing assistance: COST: $200 billion (the Dem number)

Total cost: $2 trillion and that's using Dem numbers for many of the proposals. What else do you want to spend money on???

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 12:14 PM
It sets up additional reasoning to not vote for the democrat, people vote their wallet. If you want to pay taxes up to you chin vote for this guy. Like it or not it is a brilliant move on the President's part, direct benefit to the middle class. Something the congress would never do for the middle class without a huge amount of pork for liberal pet projects.

It isn't a cut. Read Trump's executive order; I didn't write it. Politically, it may be a winner, as you certainly fell for it. I'm talking about the substance of the proposal.

Payroll taxes support two specific areas of spending: Medicare and Social Security. If you actually want to cut payroll taxes (versus defer payroll taxes, like Trump's EO), then we probably need to cut those programs. Maybe you support such cuts.

fast4522
08-09-2020, 12:20 PM
It isn't a cut. Read Trump's executive order; I didn't write it. Politically, it may be a winner, as you certainly fell for it. I'm talking about the substance of the proposal.

Payroll taxes support two specific areas of spending: Medicare and Social Security. If you actually want to cut payroll taxes (versus defer payroll taxes, like Trump's EO), then we probably need to cut those programs. Maybe you support such cuts.

The only important thing right now is to destroy the extreme left who is providing Biden support. Everything after the election is secondary once the 78 year old gaff machine is sent back to his basement for the duration.

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 12:34 PM
The only important thing right now is to destroy the extreme left who is providing Biden support. Everything after the election is secondary once the 78 year old gaff machine is sent back to his basement for the duration.

I'm absolutely voting for Biden. If you think I'm extreme left, you haven't a clue.

Is Sasse the extreme left, too?

"Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), who has spoken out against the government spending large sums of money in coronavirus legislation, offered one of the party's more cutting rebukes, calling the theory behind the move “unconstitutional slop.”

“The pen-and-phone theory of executive lawmaking is unconstitutional slop,” Sasse said in a statement issued by email and obtained by The Hill. “President Obama did not have the power to unilaterally rewrite immigration law with DACA, and President Trump does not have the power to unilaterally rewrite the payroll tax law.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/511202-some-gop-lawmakers-express-discomfort-with-trump-executive-orders

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 12:40 PM
From the Wall St Journal:

"The other actions would temporarily defer some payroll taxes..."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-sign-executive-orders-to-provide-coronavirus-relief-11596919640?mod=cxrecs_join#cxrecs_s

The EO merely pushes employees' payroll tax obligations to the right, which some may support.

fast4522
08-09-2020, 12:43 PM
You can do what you will, your support may not be the block of votes that is communist & Marxist but without the communist & Marxist block vote Bidens chances are zero. We don't care about all of everything that clouds things up pretty good, we care about setting back the extreme lefts agenda for a good 20 years and certainly ending all hope for liberals who have very little runway left in their lifetime. This is what a Biden loss will mean.

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 01:06 PM
You can do what you will, your support may not be the block of votes that is communist & Marxist but without the communist & Marxist block vote Bidens chances are zero. We don't care about all of everything that clouds things up pretty good, we care about setting back the extreme lefts agenda for a good 20 years and certainly ending all hope for liberals who have very little runway left in their lifetime. This is what a Biden loss will mean.

That's like me saying: "Trump's chances are zero without the white nationalist and Neo-Nazi vote." Do I say that? No. Why? Because I believe the vast majority of Trump voters are/were simply frustrated by traditional politicians and do NOT fall into either of those repugnant camps.

But I'll go down your path of hyperbole. Where are all these Marxists and communists? Are they in Arizona? Michigan? Pennsylvania? I'm sure they exist, but are their numbers overpowering in swing states? More importantly, didn't they vote for HRC in 2016? If so, how will they put Biden over the top this year? Isn't Biden polling better (it could easily change), b/c he's generally much more difficult to vilify than HRC? As a result, he's picked up a lot more swing voters (so far)? Are communists/Marxists swing voters, gravitating from GOP candidates to Dem candidates and vice versa? If only HRC had received the Marxist/Communist block of voters, she would have prevailed?

mostpost
08-09-2020, 01:07 PM
How does a moratorium on payroll taxes help people who have lost their jobs? If they are not working, they are not paying payroll taxes anyway. How does it help the elderly? They don’t pay them either. The only thing it does is harm Social Security and Medicare. Which is the point of the whole exercise.

Saratoga_Mike
08-09-2020, 01:15 PM
How does a moratorium on payroll taxes help people who have lost their jobs? If they are not working, they are not paying payroll taxes anyway. How does it help the elderly? They don’t pay them either. The only thing it does is harm Social Security and Medicare. Which is the point of the whole exercise.

Trump has fixated on the payroll tax cut for one simple reason: Obama cut payroll taxes, legislatively. In the next week (probably by tomorrow), Trump will crow about his payroll tax cut (it's a deferral), saying it's larger than Obama's.

davew
08-09-2020, 01:30 PM

it gives those that lost their jobs an incentive to take back a job that has been offered to them and their answer was 'why, I am getting a paid vacation that is more than when I was working'.

why do the elderly need more help than they were getting last year?

how does Nancy saying 'no, we will not agree to extending the $600 a week for 2 weeks' help those unemployed?

fast4522
08-09-2020, 01:37 PM
That's like me saying: "Trump's chances are zero without the white nationalist and Neo-Nazi vote." Do I say that? No. Why? Because I believe the vast majority of Trump voters are/were simply frustrated by traditional politicians and do NOT fall into either of those repugnant camps.

But I'll go down your path of hyperbole. Where are all these Marxists and communists? Are they in Arizona? Michigan? Pennsylvania? I'm sure they exist, but are their numbers overpowering in swing states? More importantly, didn't they vote for HRC in 2016? If so, how will they put Biden over the top this year? Isn't Biden polling better (it could easily change), b/c he's generally much more difficult to vilify than HRC? As a result, he's picked up a lot more swing voters (so far)? Are communists/Marxists swing voters, gravitating from GOP candidates to Dem candidates and vice versa? If only HRC had received the Marxist/Communist block of voters, she would have prevailed?

For one thing you should be real, if President Trump gets only 1 % more of the black vote than he did in 2016 Biden is cooked period. Objectivity is not something commonly found by partisans like you and I right? Stay safe and enjoy the history in the making.

zico20
08-09-2020, 01:47 PM
I think you meant at least $2 trillion. Where did you come up with $2 trillion?

Here are some numbers to think about:

1) Extend the federal piece of unemployment at $500/week through year end. COST: $300 billion (5 months * $2000/person/month * 30 mm max)

2) State and local help, even John Kennedy from Louisiana supports state and local help (the level of aid is absolutely up for debate). COST: $1 trillion (use the Dem number, just for argument sake)

3) Money for covid testing/tracing. COST: $66 billion (total US population * $200/person)

4) One-time stimulus checks (Reps and Dems supports this, for the most part, with the same design as the first round). COST: $300 billion

5) Money for schools. COST: $100 billion

6) Housing assistance: COST: $200 billion (the Dem number)

Total cost: $2 trillion and that's using Dem numbers for many of the proposals. What else do you want to spend money on???

He would like to spend trillions on climate change and reparations for blacks and Indians. There is two for starters.

zico20
08-09-2020, 01:49 PM

No way will people be on the hook for repaying over a thousand dollars next year. If Biden wins then maybe, but Trump will never allow it.

zico20
08-09-2020, 01:55 PM

People who have lost their jobs are already getting a huge break, now it is time to give a break to those who are going to work everyday. What is harming SS and Medicare is the huge unemployment payments that are keeping people from getting a job or going back to their old job. Take that away and it helps replenish the system. However, all the money goes into one big pot, the general fund so it is not like it is harming the SS or Medicare trust funds. I figured you would adamantly oppose helping working people.

horses4courses
08-09-2020, 02:03 PM
In the next week (probably by tomorrow), Trump will crow about his payroll tax cut (it's a deferral), saying it's larger than Obama's.

Yes, the man is fixated with trying to outdo BHO.
One of many foibles. After all, size matters.

mostpost
08-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Trump has fixated on the payroll tax cut for one simple reason: Obama cut payroll taxes, legislatively. In the next week (probably by tomorrow), Trump will crow about his payroll tax cut (it's a deferral), saying it's larger than Obama's.
Exactly. It’s a deferral, which means we will be paying it back; probably in a lump sum after the first of the year.

horses4courses
08-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Doing their level best - to completely screw things up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ee8iMwyX0AIAE6Z?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ee8-dbNXsAEXbI9?format=jpg&name=small

mostpost
08-09-2020, 02:24 PM
it gives those that lost their jobs an incentive to take back a job that has been offered to them and their answer was 'why, I am getting a paid vacation that is more than when I was working'.

why do the elderly need more help than they were getting last year?

how does Nancy saying 'no, we will not agree to extending the $600 a week for 2 weeks' help those unemployed?
Wake up man! There are no jobs being offered. Unemployment is higher than any time since the Great Depression. With the way the Coronavirus continues to spread, it is going to get worse. Despite what you conservatives think, people don’t want charity. They want to provide for themselves and their families I know it’s important for you to believe that so you can feel better about yourself but it just isn’t true.

As far a Nancy, what’s the context.?

mostpost
08-09-2020, 02:29 PM
For one thing you should be real, if President Trump gets only 1 % more of the black vote than he did in 2016 Biden is cooked period. Objectivity is not something commonly found by partisans like you and I right? Stay safe and enjoy the history in the making.
Not only is Trump not getting 1% more of the black vote, but his support among Suburban white women is plummeting. That was a major source of his support in 2016. That is objective information.

davew
08-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Wake up man! There are no jobs being offered. Unemployment is higher than any time since the Great Depression. With the way the Coronavirus continues to spread, it is going to get worse. Despite what you conservatives think, people don’t want charity. They want to provide for themselves and their families I know it’s important for you to believe that so you can feel better about yourself but it just isn’t true.

you must live in an area shut down by a crappy mayor or governor

chrisl
08-09-2020, 03:39 PM

Coming from a guy who received charity all of his life and is still continuing to do so. Admit it, you have been on the dole your entire life.

MargieRose
08-09-2020, 03:48 PM
Exactly. It’s a deferral, which means we will be paying it back; probably in a lump sum after the first of the year.Biden...three TRILLION in NEW taxes, and you're worried about repayment of a few months of payroll tax deferral? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/thinking/hmm.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif

mostpost
08-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Coming from a guy who received charity all of his life and is still continuing to do so. Admit it, you have been on the dole your entire life.
I have been gainfully employed my entire adult life and before. Saying that I have not because I worked for USPS, is ignorance of the highest order. But it is exactly what I would expect from you. Why don’t you tell us what you do that makes you so special?

jay68802
08-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Love seeing the bitching and moaning from our forums libs. Shows where TDS is located, and it is not on the right. And as far as I am concerned, you guys can go f^ck yourself on this subject. You just got a taste of socialism from a political standpoint, and you can't stand it. Can't even come out and say that what he did, was the right thing to do. Repeat, "The Right Thing To Do".

Greyfox
08-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Exactly. It’s a deferral,

It's a deferral that will become a cut if Trump is re-elected.

Marshall Bennett
08-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Not only is Trump not getting 1% more of the black vote, but his support among Suburban white women is plummeting. That was a major source of his support in 2016. That is objective information.You need to wake up and quit following the left-wing dumpster news. Trump will get a lot more black support in this election. Which suburban white women are you referring to...the ones on your block?
Anyone who left the last election hating Trump, they'll go into this one feeling the same. On the other hand, many that aren't flat-out haters like yourself and most democrats, are likely to vote for Trump, ones that may have voted for Clinton 4 years ago.
Hate isn't the only factor, as those like you that hate Trump's guts believe matters. Democrats since 2016 have all but made it crystal clear the direction they want the country to go. Most decent Americans don't like that and actually fear it.
So keep floating bullshit around, there really aren't many left other than those like you buying it. Blacks are pouring over in droves to escape your lies and deceit. Keep eyeballing those trustworthy polls too, you know, the same ones that dunked your head in the toilet last time around.

Marshall Bennett
08-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Love seeing the bitching and moaning from our forums libs. Shows where TDS is located, and it is not on the right. And as far as I am concerned, you guys can go f^ck yourself on this subject. You just got a taste of socialism from a political standpoint, and you can't stand it. Can't even come out and say that what he did, was the right thing to do. Repeat, "The Right Thing To Do".If not for Trump acting, it might be next year before Americans received any help. That's what democrat leaders want too. They want everyone locked down and broke. No sports, no entertainment, no nothing. Unless their people (people they hope to be theirs) are locked up, unhappy, and miserable, they can't function and control them.
Voters will be much wiser this time around. Democrats have laid out their future in plain view for all to see...and its hopeless!!

JustRalph
08-09-2020, 07:53 PM
Love seeing the bitching and moaning from our forums libs. Shows where TDS is located, and it is not on the right. And as far as I am concerned, you guys can go f^ck yourself on this subject. You just got a taste of socialism from a political standpoint, and you can't stand it. Can't even come out and say that what he did, was the right thing to do. Repeat, "The Right Thing To Do".

Good post!

Ocala Mike
08-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Here comes the inevitable walk back when the grownups send Trump to his room.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/09/white-house-walks-back-permanent-payroll-tax-cut-amid-social-security-concerns/#77f267ce6b3b

MONEY
08-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Here comes the inevitable walk back when the grownups send Trump to his room.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/09/white-house-walks-back-permanent-payroll-tax-cut-amid-social-security-concerns/#77f267ce6b3b
From what I heard Trump say, I understood that the payroll tax deferral for this year would be made permanent, as in it wouldn't need to get paid back by the workers.
I never thought that he meant that he would permanently cut the Social Security and Medicare taxes. So I think that the whole article was written just to waste out time.

Ocala Mike
08-09-2020, 08:46 PM
And that's the beauty of Trumpspeak, isn't it? You need an interpreter to figure out exactly what he meant to say, and after you think you've figured it out, he'll deny he ever said it or say it means something entirely different.

MargieRose
08-09-2020, 09:42 PM
And that's the beauty of Trumpspeak, isn't it? You need an interpreter to figure out exactly what he meant to say, and after you think you've figured it out, he'll deny he ever said it or say it means something entirely different.BS. I understood his statement to mean exactly as Money stated.

'Twist and Shout' is the common mantra of the libs.

woodtoo
08-09-2020, 10:06 PM
BS. I understood his statement to mean exactly as Money stated.

'Twist and Shout' is the common mantra of the libs.

You got that right.

ElKabong
08-09-2020, 11:48 PM
I worked for USPS, is ignorance of the highest order.

You said it, not me

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2020, 12:13 AM
I'm absolutely voting for Biden.Wow...the hilarity never ends...

Greyfox
08-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Wow...the hilarity never ends...

Makes sense to me.
Like beget like.
Why shouldn't Saratoga Mike throw his vote towards a man who remembers that Arizona is a city?

Marshall Bennett
08-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Makes sense to me.
Like beget like.
Why shouldn't Saratoga Mike throw his vote towards a man who remembers that Arizona is a city?Or a man who claims men and women were created equal by...the thing. You know, the thing?

tucker6
08-10-2020, 08:27 AM
Or a man who claims men and women were created equal by...the thing. You know, the thing?
He is talking about the alien, shape-shifting creature unearthed in Antarctica?

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2020, 10:55 AM
Or a man who claims men and women were created equal by...the thing. You know, the thing?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2lTIh536jY

Saratoga_Mike
08-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Wow...the hilarity never ends...

Non-sequitur, not your first or last. Why, you ask quizzically? Because you know I don't support Trump. Therefore, the "wow" doesn't make any sense following my voting intent. Let me guess: you were baiting me? Okay. Got me.

boxcar
08-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Non-sequitur, not your first or last. Why, you ask quizzically? Because you know I don't support Trump. Therefore, the "wow" doesn't make any sense following my voting intent. Let me guess: you were baiting me? Okay. Got me.

We all know you have a THING for BiteMe. :coffee:

PaceAdvantage
08-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Non-sequitur, not your first or last. Why, you ask quizzically? Because you know I don't support Trump. Therefore, the "wow" doesn't make any sense following my voting intent. Let me guess: you were baiting me? Okay. Got me.The WOW being...even I didn't think you had it in you to vote for a WORSE candidate than Trump....but apparently...you do...

MargieRose
08-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Oh my! Demo hypocrisy is glaring, once again. http://storage.proboards.com/6458497/images/fKUoNY64XFGvCSr4oExg.gif

Pelosi favored payroll tax cut under Obama as a ‘victory for all Americans,’ opposes it under Trump (https://justthenews.com/government/congress/pelosi-favored-payroll-tax-cut-under-obama-victory-all-americans-opposes-it)

The payroll tax was cut in 2010, under President Obama's leadership, and extended in 2011 and 2012. In 2012, Pelosi applauded the extension of Obama's payroll tax cut as "a temporary measure to help give us a boost.""House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi told the NewsHour's Judy Woodruff in an interview Thursday that the deal forged on Capitol Hill to extend a payroll tax cut and continue unemployment insurance benefits will create jobs and help the economy. Pelosi, D-Calif., said she isn't worried that the deal is paid for by taking money from the Social Security Trust Fund, but said "this should be the last year for it." Pelosi added, "One or two YEARS, the trust fund can handle that.""
https://youtu.be/QAZKD2HOkYk

Marshall Bennett
08-11-2020, 07:28 AM
History will one day view her as the single biggest factor in the demise of the democrat party.

davew
08-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Not only is Trump not getting 1% more of the black vote, but his support among Suburban white women is plummeting. That was a major source of his support in 2016. That is objective information.

how do you know? are you one of the peaceful protestors that are taking a down payment on reparations by looting?

JustRalph
08-11-2020, 03:15 PM

Hmmmmm.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gbsBU5XXIY&feature=youtu.be

MargieRose
08-11-2020, 05:55 PM
https://magatoon.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/03-covid-relief-dt-600-600x429-1.jpg?v=1597158158

Tom
08-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Stopgap measures.

Short term fix.

Allan

His off is something, Dems offer is nothing.
People who have to eat and pay the rent next week understand this. They know WHO is taking care of them.

BEST thing he could do is release ALL the crap the dems stuck into their bill and let real help get away by stick to it - ridiculous BS stuff.

Trump actually put BOTH parties in his cross hairs with this one. Repubs have done nothing for months and everyone knows that as
well.

Nice to have a POTUS that looks out for the PEOPLE. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Now both side can get back to work to save face and get me my $1200!