PDA

View Full Version : Biden VP Pick? Who ya got??

JustRalph
08-07-2020, 04:12 PM
Susan Rice, the worlds biggest liar

Tor Ekman
08-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Val Demings in an attempt to straddle the defund police issue and strengthen his shot at carrying Florida

TJDave
08-07-2020, 04:37 PM
RuPaul

jay68802
08-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Highest bidder.

fast4522
08-07-2020, 05:13 PM

Although I agree about Rice lies I think more goes into play, Obama would not have been President without the Teddy Kennedy grease. Ohbiden was Teddy's boy. Today Kamala Devi Harris might be who is on the ticket because of Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein's pull, who here did not see how that witch worked behind the scenes trying to knock out President Trumps SCJ nominations.

Tom
08-07-2020, 05:58 PM
He was supposed to announce this week - did not.

The big ? is, will Biden be the "P" candidate or will the dems wake up in time?

jimmyb
08-07-2020, 06:07 PM
Carl Spackler

Marshall Bennett
08-07-2020, 07:09 PM
Camel Harris...but all the choices are pathetic.

thaskalos
08-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Michelle Obama

horses4courses
08-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Picking the easiest to insult?
Gimme a break.

jk3521
08-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Wouldn't it be a kick if he chose.......Hillary Clinton? LOL

garyscpa
08-07-2020, 08:13 PM
Wouldn't it be a kick if he chose.......Hillary Clinton? LOL

I didn't even know she was black.

mostpost
08-07-2020, 08:15 PM
All the choices are excellent. You are pathetic.

mostpost
08-07-2020, 08:17 PM
He was supposed to announce this week - did not.

The big ? is, will Biden be the "P" candidate or will the dems wake up in time?

The real question is, will you ever wake up?

horses4courses
08-07-2020, 09:17 PM

That's a lie, right there.

Everyone knows who holds that title.
Think "white house" and "orange hair".

garyscpa
08-07-2020, 09:26 PM

Obozo?

FakeNameChanged
08-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Michelle Obama

That's a game changer.

wisconsin
08-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Michelle Obama

I've been calling this for a year.

xtb
08-08-2020, 12:36 AM
I've been calling this for a year.

Unfortunately, I think you are right.

ElKabong
08-08-2020, 12:57 AM
Susan Rice, biggest liar in the world

Never has campaigned, won't matter b/c DNC has Biden in the basement where she will join him. She won't debate unless she's fed questions beforehand by Donna Brazile (like 4 yrs ago for HRC)

So, what do you get when you cross Joe Biden and Susan Rice?
-someone who can't remember their own lies

fast4522
08-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Susan Rice, biggest liar in the world

Never has campaigned, won't matter b/c DNC has Biden in the basement where she will join him. She won't debate unless she's fed questions beforehand by Donna Brazile (like 4 yrs ago for HRC)

So, what do you get when you cross Joe Biden and Susan Rice?
-someone who can't remember their own lies

This is all very moot, fireworks starts September and will run past October.

Marshall Bennett
08-08-2020, 07:34 AM
All the choices are excellent. You are pathetic.Excellent choices if you support your party's radical commie agenda. Pathetic if you're an American patriot which you obviously aren't.

jk3521
08-08-2020, 07:58 AM
I didn't even know she was black.

Well, since husband Bill was once called "our first black President" ,wouldn't that make her so by injection? LOL

Track Collector
08-08-2020, 01:55 PM

I believe she is going to be the VP selection as well, and agree she is an accomplished liar.

She would be very motivated to ensure all the dirt gets permanently swept away, given that she is very much a part of it.

JustRalph
08-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Read/Weep

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/5/susan-rice-lies-will-haunt-liberals/

“ Now with the revelations earlier this week that it was she who “unmasked” the names of Trump associates overheard in conversations with foreign nationals picked up by U0.S. intelligence during the Trump campaign and transition, the lady is at it again. At first she claimed she had done nothing unusual, not realizing her actions were coming under scrutiny. Then she admitted that, yes, she had increased her requests to the intelligence agencies as the campaign heated up and through the transition, and that she was aided in her efforts by none other than her old friend and co-conspirator, Ben Rhodes. Once it was revealed that she was collecting data on the future president, she admitted the “unmasking,” but assured everyone that, as she told reporters, she had “leaked nothing to nobody.”
The only people who took her at her word were Clinton and Obama apologists who would, if called upon, praise the bright sunlight at midnight. Don Lemon and others at CNN immediately dismissed the facts revealed as “fake news” designed to malign Ms. Rice and the Democrats in an effort to divert attention from the Trump administration’s many sins and failings. The public isn’t buying it, knowing that being fooled once by a serial liar might be blamed on the liar, but anyone who could be fooled twice, three times or more by the likes of Ms. Rice can blame only themselves.”

fast4522
08-09-2020, 12:46 AM

It really does not matter, the Russians are up to no good. They have nothing on President Trump, but they do have damaging information on Biden. Anything that they can do to disrupt and make Americans feel disenfranchised they will do. Our intelligence agency's know that it is in the pipeline and what is exactly about to come out, not that they can do anything to stop it.

horses4courses
08-09-2020, 12:54 AM
It really does not matter, the Russians are up to no good. They have nothing on President Trump, but they do have damaging information on Biden. Anything that they can do to disrupt and make Americans feel disenfranchised they will do. Our intelligence agency's know that it is in the pipeline and what is exactly about to come out, not that they can do anything to stop it.

Utter bull crap.
The stuff that con dreams are made of.

fast4522
08-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Utter bull crap.
The stuff that con dreams are made of.

It is the buzz right now (chatter) those on the left are trying to pin it on the right. Enjoy the shitshow that is soon to follow, look for "Russia wants Trump to win and China wants Biden"

woodtoo
08-10-2020, 03:32 PM

JustRalph
08-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Breaking!

Kamala Harris twitter account “unfollows” Biden campaign

Marshall Bennett
08-10-2020, 08:20 PM
28165Ha ha...that was back when pro wrestling was just a little bit cool to watch. I could watch him and King Kong Bundy all night long. Always wondered how those big fat amazons could climb up on the top rope corner post and dive on an opponent without killing them both. :)

JustRalph
08-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Fox says Kamala

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2020, 04:21 PM
I'm going with Suff.

fast4522
08-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Fox says Kamala

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. campaign sent out the text, just as the Obama campaign sent out the text for Biden.

fast4522
08-11-2020, 04:25 PM
I'm going with Suff.

So what is Suff going, I miss stuff.

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Fox says KamalaYou win!

woodtoo
08-11-2020, 04:47 PM
Ha ha...that was back when pro wrestling was just a little bit cool to watch. I could watch him and King Kong Bundy all night long. Always wondered how those big fat amazons could climb up on the top rope corner post and dive on an opponent without killing them both. :)

C'mon man, let see what happens as VP.:D

Tor Ekman
08-11-2020, 05:18 PM
Can't wait for the stories, possibly with video, of how Camel-Toe Harris sexually serviced old Willie Brown to advance her career, apparently common knowledge in CA. Willie even recently publicly advised her to politely decline the VP slot if offered to her, perhaps cagey old Willie knows something.

baconswitchfarm
08-11-2020, 05:53 PM
Fox says Kamala

Grew up economically privliged and direct descendant of plantation and slave owners. Seems like a perfect Democrat to me.

Tom
08-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Kamala adds strength and depth tot he ticket.
Together, they can walk AND chew gum! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

jimmyb
08-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Her and Biden battled a lot during the primary debates. Interesting to see how much DJT and Pence use against them.

fast4522
08-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Her and Biden battled a lot during the primary debates. Interesting to see how much DJT and Pence use against them.

The media is itchy to pounce racism, what ever angle is used. I think the dynamic is much different than 2016. It might seem like the campaign will go after KH just before it goes after Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. jugular, we are going to have to see the strategy used because I think they reacquired strategy and political ads in a new shift last week.

Marshall Bennett
08-11-2020, 06:48 PM
She'll get ripped apart, but honestly, I'm glad she was chosen...the smell isn't nearly as bad as the alternative shit-pile. :puke:

TJDave
08-11-2020, 07:16 PM
A safe pick. Might win him enough of the battleground states he needs but progressives and black voters will probably sit this one out...again. Mitch McConnell says :ThmbUp:

wisconsin
08-11-2020, 08:54 PM
The Joe/Blow ticket :lol:

horses4courses
08-11-2020, 09:12 PM
You win!

He get a prize?

davew
08-11-2020, 09:32 PM
I just saw a headline ... Kamala Harris tapped by Joe Biden

is that how she got the position?

RunForTheRoses
08-11-2020, 09:43 PM
https://youtu.be/Y4fjA0K2EeE

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Way to keep it EXTRA CLASSY off-topic PA crew...

Seriously...show just a LITTLE BIT OF RESTRAINT....can you do that?

****in' A

(for those confused, this is in response to the post I just had to delete)

Greyfox
08-12-2020, 12:31 AM
https://youtu.be/Y4fjA0K2EeE

Tulsi Gabbard was the brightest and bravest, for other reasons, person on that stage.

Saratoga_Mike
08-12-2020, 08:26 AM
Can't wait for the stories, possibly with video, of how Camel-Toe Harris sexually serviced old Willie Brown to advance her career, apparently common knowledge in CA. Willie even recently publicly advised her to politely decline the VP slot if offered to her, perhaps cagey old Willie knows something.

Classless post. I'm sure you'll ask "why" and that says it all.

Saratoga_Mike
08-12-2020, 08:28 AM
I just saw a headline ... Kamala Harris tapped by Joe Biden

is that how she got the position?

I rarely respond to your gibberish (you aren't clever, more along the lines of trite), but you too are classless.

Marshall Bennett
08-12-2020, 08:56 AM
Actually its the media and those that surround Joe that's Joe's biggest enemy. A warning that the VP pick must be a woman of color? Black people despise this in reality. It suggest that blacks are somehow handicapped and deserve special consideration.
That said, I believe Harris was the only choice that made sense. Not that any choice would be any good, at least with Harris he has a slim chance. Had race been removed from the equation, Tulsi Gabbard would have offered Joe a decent chance of bringing in moderates and many independents.
So the stage is set...what a disaster democrats face. Either way we all lose, they'll go off the deep end and declare war. How much more of a beating can they tolerate?

letswastemoney
08-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Soros approves

https://twitter.com/AlexanderSoros/status/1293288630535041028

MargieRose
08-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Kamala, great choice...to, once again, expose the sickening hypocrisy of the Demo party. Regarding her descendants, are there statues of any of the Harris' that need to be taken down? Shouldn't Kamala be 'canceled' from holding any public office? :rolleyes:

FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Descends From Slave Owner Who Said Slaves Were ‘Comfortable’, According To Her Father (https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-slaves/)

According to Harris’ father Donald Harris, a retired Stanford University economics professor, the Harris family descends from a 19th-century slave owner, Hamilton Brown.

MONEY
08-12-2020, 11:24 AM
When Kamala Harris says that she was bussed to a mostly white school, she doesn't mention that before she was bussed that she was already attending a mostly white school.

PaceAdvantage
08-12-2020, 11:55 AM
(so....I guess people aren't going to listen to me...every deleted post in this thread going forward will carry an automatic ban of whatever discretionary length I so chose)

Tor Ekman
08-13-2020, 12:03 PM
Am I allowed to state my opinion that her choice of that pantsuit was dreadful?

Marshall Bennett
08-13-2020, 12:10 PM
Am I allowed to state my opinion that her choice of that pantsuit was dreadful?
What does her pants have to do with anything? Its her position in politics that's dreadful and dangerous.

stuball
08-13-2020, 12:15 PM
I heard he said on a hot mike "I just love the smell of her hair" "I want more of it"
:headbanger:

Tor Ekman
08-13-2020, 12:32 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/19/10/9992878-6720093-image-a-3_1550573461340.jpg

Not the sharpest knife in the draw if she fell hook, line and sinker for that obvious hoax

jimmyb
08-13-2020, 12:35 PM
The DNC sent a list of inappropriate topics to media outlets regarding kamala Harris. Why didn't they ask the same kid glove treatment for Sarah Palin.

tucker6
08-13-2020, 12:37 PM
Classless post. I'm sure you'll ask "why" and that says it all.

It has been common knowledge for years that Kamala Harris may not have used appropriate methods to get ahead in local govt, and then her ambition has taken her the rest of the way. Just because you and others don't want to hear that she did it doesn't make it not true or unworthy of discussing as a data point. Heck, many still believe Donny pissed on a Russian prostitute. So what is good for the goose, ...

Tor Ekman
08-13-2020, 12:48 PM
It has been common knowledge for years that Kamala Harris may not have used appropriate methods to get ahead in local govt, and then her ambition has taken her the rest of the way. Just because you and others don't want to hear that she did it doesn't make it not true or unworthy of discussing as a data point. Heck, many still believe Donny pissed on a Russian prostitute. So what is good for the goose, ...
Spot on . . . pure as Caesar's wife, she's not . . . funny how she should be entitled to be treated with kid gloves when she herself is quite accustomed to wielding brass knuckles, like she did during the Kavenaugh confirmation hearings

classhandicapper
08-13-2020, 02:17 PM
I don't understand this VP selection at all.

She wasn't popular among democrats in the primaries and there's no way she's going to attract moderates that maybe don't like Trump much, think Biden is too old and on the decline. They are looking for someone to step in when/if (more likely when) Biden's cognitive decline makes him incapable of doing the job. No way, she's the one they wanted either. She's also not going to help in some specific swing state because she's from CA and that state is already in their column.

This seems more like an attempt to appease the minority and feminist wings of the party without much consideration for qualifications, competence, or national politics.

biggestal99
08-13-2020, 02:32 PM
I don't understand this VP selection at all.

She wasn't popular among democrats in the primaries and there's no way she's going to attract moderates that maybe don't like Trump much, think Biden is too old and on the decline. They are looking for someone to step in when/if (more likely when) Biden's cognitive decline makes him incapable of doing the job. No way, she's the one they wanted either. She's also not going to help in some specific swing state because she's from CA and that state is already in their column.

This seems more like an attempt to appease the minority and feminist wings of the party without much consideration for qualifications, competence, or national politics.

She dropped out before the primaries began.

Hence you cannot gauge popularity via the primaries.

She didn’t run in them.

Allan

barahona44
08-13-2020, 02:38 PM
The DNC sent a list of inappropriate topics to media outlets regarding kamala Harris. Why didn't they ask the same kid glove treatment for Sarah Palin.

Isn't that the job of the Republican Party?

jimmyb
08-13-2020, 03:49 PM

It is a rhetorical question. The DNC's commandments to established media are, it is verboten to question Harris's attractiveness, likability, electability or her qualifications.

On the other hand we had CNN's John Roberts saying "Palin would be a crummy mother." That "she gave birth to a child with Downs syndrome and would require lots of attention. How much time would she have to devote to her child". ABC anchor Bill Weir and NBC anchor Amy Robach said pretty much the same. CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin said her RNC convention speech was "smug, sarcastic and very cutting, and that republicans were trying to portray her as a victim". NYT columnist David carr said "there was a lot of s******ing in the media rooms and sattelite trucks about her model good looks, rustic hobbies and that she'd be better suited for pinups in local body shops than an office holder of the second highest office in the land".

I was never a fan of Sarah Palin, but what's good for the goose...

JustRalph
08-13-2020, 04:01 PM
Never forget

ElKabong
08-13-2020, 04:11 PM

She didn’t run in them.

Allan

Harris dropped out because Tulsi gabbard turned her into a pillar of salt on the debate stage. That was brutal

If Tulsi Gabbard is too much for her, then good luck vs Pence or Trump. They will work with the same information.. and in Trump's case, with equal aggression

ElKabong
08-13-2020, 04:28 PM
it ain't over till...

Tor Ekman
08-13-2020, 04:44 PM
it ain't over till...Good one! :lol:

classhandicapper
08-13-2020, 05:41 PM

She didn’t run in them.

Allan

She dropped out because Tulsi ripped her apart in one of the debates. She sank so low in the polls she lost all her financial and other support and it was obvious she had to drop out.

Marshall Bennett
08-13-2020, 06:47 PM
The DNC sent a list of inappropriate topics to media outlets regarding kamala Harris.I find this interesting. This means no conservative guest on talk shows (what might be said?). They're nearly all hosted by liberals. The DNC doesn't want their own clan saying anything they deem inappropriate, they surely don't want a conservative being televised doing it. I suppose this goes for all MSM news programming. Don't dare let some right-wing trash talker get on and wreck everything for Kamala.
These people are amazingly stupid. No thought process goes into their strange demands. I've always said, they might be brilliant journalist, but beyond that they're really dumb human beings,

Tor Ekman
08-14-2020, 10:24 PM
https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/kamala-harris-my-family-came-jamaica-from-india-exploit-black-slaves-now-pretend-black-for-votes.jpg?resize=500%2C375&ssl=1
She needs to be canceled
https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-no-offense-i-chose-the-other-indian-kamala-harris.jpg?resize=521%2C293&ssl=1

Greyfox
08-14-2020, 10:41 PM
I would think by now Kamala is aware of the formidable task she has in trying to keep Joe half-presentable.
During the Mask Mandate announcement he looked very weary and lacking animation, needing notes to say a few sentences.

https://youtu.be/mmiIGbg_LAk

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2020, 10:44 PM
That's what real leadership looks like!

Old, frail, and senile...NICE!

fast4522
08-14-2020, 10:46 PM
Exactly, shovel ready.

Tor Ekman
08-14-2020, 10:56 PM
Exactly, shovel ready. Good one!:lol:

davew
08-15-2020, 12:12 AM
there is overwhelming evidence that the top 10 covid deaths per million states are run by democrats

Tom
08-17-2020, 12:57 PM

NO!

It is the job of the MEDIA.
THAT is why we have an amendment to the constitution guaranteeing freedom of the press.

The job of a free press is to keep a watch over those in power - ALL those in power, not just one side.

This is why the left has gone to such extreme means to silence people.....the blueprint of 1933.

You remember the party of 1933.......the pone that ended up with it's leader hiding in a bunker at the end.

Only with the new version of that party, it's leader is starting out hiding in a bunker.

Tom
08-17-2020, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

She didn’t run in them.

Allan

BUT......but the POLLS!!!

YOU and hcap are telling us that the POLLS are so correct about Trump, just not about the Bride of Bisen? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She was, how can I put this gently....

R E J E C T E D

boxcar
08-17-2020, 01:31 PM
Exactly, shovel ready.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
08-18-2020, 11:27 AM
Well, at least Maya Rudolph is happy about this....that is one job created by the Joe/Blow ticket.:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YPVPLICofA